Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Atelier - Exquisite Homesteads

Thehartclan
Thehartclan
✭✭✭
Are you obsessed with the ESO homestead and all things furniture and housing related? Do you wish to share ideas and projects as well as reach new customers for decorating or crafting? Then we have a home for you.

Atelier is a new design focused housing guild without the fluff. We are built on delivering exceptional design throughout Tamriel and work as a collective to push each other's creative capabilities to the next level. We are highly skilled individuals with an eye for design and have a shared passion for the homestead community. We also invite non-housing players to join our Discord channel to provide them access to furniture stores and designers. The in-game guild is limited to designers, so please indicate in your reply if you are designer or a client. Clients will receive an invite to the Discord server. Designers will receive both the Discord invite as well as an in-game invite. While we are in the early stages of starting up the guild, our doors are open and we are seeking motivated, friendly and talented players to join our ranks.

Outside of designing masterful homes, Atelier provides video tours and ratings of houses via YouTube from players on all platforms. Ratings are given by the Guild Facilitator based on a number of factors including innovation, concept, identity, use of materials, just to name a few. The Guild Facilitator comes from a real world background of Architecture and Interior Design and utilizes years of real world experience to make these ratings. If you have a home you would like reviewed, please find us on YouTube and use the email there to reach out.

If you would like to become a member of one of the most exclusive housing collectives in Tamriel, leave a response below with your PSN tag and indicate if you are interested in joining as a client or a designer. We look forward to seeing you soon!!
The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • D0LLFACE
    D0LLFACE
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I have been looking for a guild like this for a while! I love all things housing related in ESO, farming furnishing patterns and designing houses. My PSN is alicatxo. Thank you! 💕
    @alicatxo on PS4
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @D0LLFACE wonderful!! I’ll get you an invite this evening when I’m home!

I’ll send you a message with a Discord invite as well when I get the invite sent. Should come through PSN. Looking forward to having you!
    Edited by Thehartclan on February 6, 2019 7:41PM
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• D0LLFACE
    D0LLFACE
    Soul Shriven
    @Thehartclan I have my messages disabled on PSN, so I don't think I got anything! :( My discord is Dollface#7601
    @alicatxo on PS4
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @D0LLFACE shoot!! Okay!! There’s no way on discord mobile for me to add you so here’s a link to join: it expires in 6 hours so hopefully you see this! https://discord.gg/vCpn8N
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• D0LLFACE
    D0LLFACE
    Soul Shriven
    @Thehartclan Ok perfect, thank you! I will join right now! :smiley:
    @alicatxo on PS4
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    Check out our YouTube for some examples of our awesome groups work :)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpDHJ7j6mx4QnpJ31LhoWw
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k