The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Pets die during the Zhaj'hassa fight

TheGentleChu
TheGentleChu
✭✭
Pretty sure this has been an issue for a while, but pets die during the Zhaj'hassa fight in vMoL and I believe it's due to them getting cursed and not being able to cleanse (I'm not sure how to really prove this, but it seems to be 30 seconds after others get cursed). Regardless of what is killing them, pets are supposed to be "invincible" in dungeons and trials and this hasn't been fixed for a few patches now since at least Summerset (I wasn't doing vMoL before Summerset, so I don't know if it was an issue then as well).
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you sure its not his hide behind pillars, one shot explosion mechanic?

regardless of the dmg that kills the pets, it shouldnt die in the first place jeah.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are pets supposed to die in VMA?
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are pets supposed to die in VMA?

Yes

Also, I can confirm this bug, had it happen to me on normal the other day too.
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]