The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stuck with fighters guild quest line

VexingArcanist
VexingArcanist
✭✭✭✭
Been away from the game for a year and just returned, decided to complete the fighter's guild questline I had started. However I can find no quest in my quest log, I check fighter's guild in Auridon and don't see the npc Sees Many Colors, nor any quest giver. I have no idea what stage I was up to, I believe I had completed 2 maybe 3? I have no way to find where I left off....all this so I can craft Kagneracs...

Is there any way to find previously completed quests? an addon perhaps?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Sees All Colors is not in the Auridon fighter's guild, check Grahtwood fighter's guild. If not there, check Greenshade fighter's guild. Each time you finish the quest in one area, she moves to the next area.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have nothing in your quest log then whenever you go near a fighters guild in the world then an NPC should be running up to you telling you the guild needs your help. If that’s not happening then you’ve either not started it or finished it.
    As far as I know anyway. Unless it still goes on your FG rank in the skill line. I don’t think it does.
    Edited by MattT1988 on February 14, 2019 8:30AM
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    MattT1988 wrote: »
    whenever you go near a fighters guild in the world then an NPC should be running up to you telling you the guild needs your help.

BAM! I am SO used to ignoring all the npc's running up to me I didn't even take the mental time to realize Moorsmith was saying "the guild has need of you.".

Thanks to both of you.

• Ashagin
    Ashagin
    ✭✭
    Go to the main hub city of the alliance you are affiliated with. For me its mournhold. Stand outside fighters guild hall
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to put this thread down, as it seemed to have died some time ago. At this time we'd like to try and keep Draugr threads from roaming around the front page, pushing down newer and more lively threads.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.