Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Free Rooms?

raeven63
raeven63
Soul Shriven
It was my understanding that you could have characters in different parts of the world and acquire a quested free room for each. Since I bought Morrowind and Summerset I seem to be getting the same quest leading to acquiring the same room....am I doing something wrong? I want the free rooms in different areas of the map. All are different races/factions.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey OP. The trick is to not start the quest until you're in the zone with the inn room you want to unlock.

So head to Stonefalls for EP room, Summerset for Alinor room, etc,...

You can repeat the quest across multiple characters, meaning you can get all inn rooms for free.
    Edited by CMDR_Un1k0rn on February 13, 2019 5:44PM
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are currently 5 free inn rooms in the game, and you can find the quest giver (Felande Demarie) for the free unlock quest (Room to Spare) standing outside each of these. Take the quest from her at those locations, not from the Housing Brochures.

For AD she's in Vulkhel Guard in Auridon (for the Mara's Kiss Inn Room), for DC Daggerfall in Glenumbra (for The Rosy Lion Inn Room), for EP Ebonheart in Stonefalls (for The Ebony Flask Inn Room). Then for the Chapters she's in Vivec City in Vvardenfell (for the Saint Delyn Penthouse), and Alinor in Summerset (for the Golden Gryphot Garret).

You'll need 5 characters as you can only unlock one inn room with each character, and for the alliance zone inns you need to have a character from that alliance specifically (that is, you can't unlock the AD inn with a DC char, but any alliance char can unlock the Morrowind and Summerset inns). Good luck! :smile: