Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any DKs (stam) with Flawless Conqueror out there?

• Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robby94 wrote: »
    Iceheart head and shoulders - divine

5 relequen - divine
    5 advancing yokuda (daggers) - nirn and infused
    vma bow - nirn

engulfing flames, rending slashes, vigor, reflective scales, venomous claw, dawnbreaker
    re-arming trap, poison injection. molten armaments, hail, razor caltrops, corrosive armor

weapon pots on cooldown.

literally just did it there, was fairly easy, once you know what to prioritize and apply your dots, things just melt away.
    the ice heart shield makes it too easy, especially if you use all the buffs and time them properly. reflective shield buff is the best for stamdks

Isnt relequen basically worthless in vMA as you dont get to build up stacks on multiple enemies?
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

5 relequen - divine
    vma bow - nirn

engulfing flames, rending slashes, vigor, reflective scales, venomous claw, dawnbreaker
    re-arming trap, poison injection. molten armaments, hail, razor caltrops, corrosive armor

weapon pots on cooldown.

literally just did it there, was fairly easy, once you know what to prioritize and apply your dots, things just melt away.
    the ice heart shield makes it too easy, especially if you use all the buffs and time them properly. reflective shield buff is the best for stamdks

Isnt relequen basically worthless in vMA as you dont get to build up stacks on multiple enemies?

Depends on the build and play style tho.
    I like relequen, actually I can pair it with any set to hit flawless, VMA is all about mechanics, priority and... Little luck :D

• Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »

5 relequen - divine
    vma bow - nirn

weapon pots on cooldown.

I like relequen, actually I can pair it with any set to hit flawless, VMA is all about mechanics, priority and... Little luck :D

But how does it depend on build and style if mobs die in 3 sek and you get max 3 stacks of winds on them before they die? asking out of curiosity :D
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

5 relequen - divine
    vma bow - nirn

weapon pots on cooldown.

But how does it depend on build and style if mobs die in 3 sek and you get max 3 stacks of winds on them before they die? asking out of curiosity :D

Good question, u reminded me that i totally forgot the common mobs ..

I just focus on bosses ...

• Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

5 relequen - divine
    vma bow - nirn

weapon pots on cooldown.

Yes it is.
    EU PC
  • Mariusghost84
    Mariusghost84
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5 relequen - divine
    vma bow - nirn

weapon pots on cooldown.

Good question, u reminded me that i totally forgot the common mobs ..

I just focus on bosses ...

OK then i understand. Thanks for your input man! :)
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did it long ago in tfs, vo, and blood spawn. nothing really special about my build though. i think i had wings and hardened armor on, but that's it really.

i used damage/healing poisons on my bow though, that i remember. between those and blood craze you may not have to cast a vigor here and there.
    Edited by ecru on February 13, 2019 11:02AM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer