Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Aldemeri Dominion appears to be the weakest

• Shalktonin
    Shalktonin
    ✭✭✭
    It’s absolutely unfair that every race gets nerfed but orcs,like why in the hell would they nerf high elves?

because elfs are evil?
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I think about it, it's worse than I thought with the Daggerfall Covenant. As if having the two best stam races and the most cost efficient healers wasn't enough, with the nerf to time stop people are going to be like "oh snap, it costs too much to spam". And then the Bretons are gonna say, "Fall back. I got this!"
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    Lol MOONDIE, the legendary leader of the famed skelly zerg known as DIE. It has been too long since i heard someone say his name.

DiE never ran more than 1 full grp and rarely got to a full group. That was the period when this game's pvp hosted 600 people per faction. If 24/600 is a zerg to you than you really haven't played many open world pvp/rvr mmo's.

Excuse me Kind sir, I was in DIE for 3 months , i had to wear that god awful skelly costume EVERY DAY FOR 3 months, i had STACK so tightly that i looked like my pixels matched with moondie's. He was a good leader prolly one of the best and he fought VASTLY outnumbered, but he was a Zerg leader not a 1vXer. Even if you lead an 8 man or a 24 man, a Zerg is still a Zerg
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

I find most good small scales players are dc hence, not so good for organised groups. Ad seems very strong for organised groups yet strong players

Ep are basically zergs, win in numbers. But fighting a couple EP is usually much easier than fighting a couple AD

Of course there are some exceptions but that covers like 80%

Im biased as i prefer dc due to small scales but kinda feels representative
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    too many snipe spammers on AD. Great for xv1 not so great for taking and defending keeps. i mean when even your DK's are snip spammers you know where the problem is.
    Edited by Lucky28 on February 8, 2019 4:21PM
    Invictus
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    too many snipe spammers on AD. Great for xv1 not so great for taking and defending keeps. i mean when even your DK's are snip spammers you know where the problem is.

Racial alliance locks unless you pay?
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »
    Lucky28 wrote: »

Racial alliance locks unless you pay?

Yes, i'm simply stating that is the reason AD lacks compared to EP or DC. though personally i do consider "any race any Alliance" mandatory for ESO.
    Invictus
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean, to be fair it’s not really a mystery as to why.

No one wears impen, they try to snipe at point blank range, their concept of defense is to dodge roll backwards 4x consecutively and they run around with 19k health to boot. Of course y’all get farmed.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC has the most skilled players, EP has the most players, and AD loves to reminisce about the good ol' days when we used to dominate.

This was true a while ago, but blue has had a recent flood of “fresh” players, I think red a little more skilled on average now.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

When we left AD, DiE, and eventually formed Havoc AD had dominated "main campaigns" for the whole first 6+ months post launch.

I used to be in a pvp guild called Havoc in a different game, I wonder if it's the same one? Anyone know if Condemned, Havoc or Ruin is in this game?

Either way, AD has the lowest population from my experience, so it has the best pvp. I play in the non-CP campaign (I started playing 5 months ago) and we do well.

One MAJOR issue are the racial imbalances in the game. When I started playing pvp wasn't even on my radar and I chose my race based on the class I wanted to play - altmer for a magblade.

Thing is in pvp DKs are the top class, and no one chooses AD races for DKs (except for dunmer magDKs I guess), but DKs seem to be really rare in AD. We have one or two in my entire pvp guild.

I'm foreseeing things getting worse for AD in the near future. Imagine when Altmer is lost as a solid healing race and everyone rolls Breton as pvp healers? Ouch. We'll always have blubies who chose khajit for pve dps though...
    Edited by Iskiab on February 11, 2019 1:20PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

When we left AD, DiE, and eventually formed Havoc AD had dominated "main campaigns" for the whole first 6+ months post launch.

I used to be in a pvp guild called Havoc in a different game, I wonder if it's the same one? Anyone know if Condemned, Havoc or Ruin is in this game?

Either way, AD has the lowest population from my experience, so it has the best pvp. I play in the non-CP campaign (I started playing 5 months ago) and we do well.

One MAJOR issue are the racial imbalances in the game. When I started playing pvp wasn't even on my radar and I chose my race based on the class I wanted to play - altmer for a magblade.

Thing is in pvp DKs are the top class, and no one chooses AD races for DKs (except for dunmer magDKs I guess), but DKs seem to be really rare in AD. We have one or two in my entire pvp guild.

I'm foreseeing things getting worse for AD in the near future. Imagine when Altmer is lost as a solid healing race and everyone rolls Breton as pvp healers? Ouch. We'll always have blubies who chose khajit for pve dps though...

Imo the only way to fix the imbalance of faction races is to give the explorer pack as a base feature. If this goes through as it stands AD players will start quitting and playing other games at a higher rate than other factions. Last week 3 of my AD friends quit over the 3 stacks of EP destroying Vivec performance.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • kalitoslime
    kalitoslime
    ✭✭
    On PS4 NA and PC NA Sotha SiL AD isn’t the worst on PS4 Sotha SiL AD is DC and DC is AD they flip characters all day they even try to Emp lock EP on a regular basis. Not sure about other PS4 campaigns but Sotha SiL is Owned by The GREEN team.. AD puts blue scroll close to them AD attacks back keeps while blue takes EMP they even come on EP side to take a peak at what EP is doing they have tons of Cross faction strategy come on your AD and join in on the Green team VS 10 Ep .... Yes there’s like 10 to 15 Ep vs 2 Factions
    I played in Sotha SiL in pc and AD is teamed Up with RED they do the same things!! I don’t think AD is bad they like to team up and The other teams seem to get the upper hand. So if you have yellow spies everywhere if you are wasting time flipping characters then how can AD concentrate on AD.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

No one wears impen, they try to snipe at point blank range, their concept of defense is to dodge roll backwards 4x consecutively and they run around with 19k health to boot. Of course y’all get farmed.

How do you get 19k health and still keep a large magicka pool as a magicka user? Keep in mind that you still have to build for stamina too in order to dodge and break free, or you will die.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

How do you get 19k health and still keep a large magicka pool as a magicka user? Keep in mind that you still have to build for stamina too in order to dodge and break free, or you will die.

It's possible...
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Imo the only way to fix the imbalance of faction races is to give the explorer pack as a base feature. If this goes through as it stands AD players will start quitting and playing other games at a higher rate than other factions. Last week 3 of my AD friends quit over the 3 stacks of EP destroying Vivec performance.

I don't think that would help. I switch between pve and pvp in MMOs depending on the game, when I started playing ESO pvp wasn't even on my radar, I didn't even know about faction cyrodiil pvp. New players if they did have the option wouldn't choose to change factions, they'll just leave default because they have no reason to change factions. The only people who choose their faction are people playing alts.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

I don't think that would help. I switch between pve and pvp in MMOs depending on the game, when I started playing ESO pvp wasn't even on my radar, I didn't even know about faction cyrodiil pvp. New players if they did have the option wouldn't choose to change factions, they'll just leave default because they have no reason to change factions. The only people who choose their faction are people playing alts.

I disagree as a lot of people are watching streamers and YouTube to see the game first. For the pve community I agree but pvp is a different animal. The point is that with the passives changing so will the dynamic of faction groups making AD weaker vs the others in race options
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    PC EU

I find most good small scales players are dc hence, not so good for organised groups. Ad seems very strong for organised groups yet strong players

Ep are basically zergs, win in numbers. But fighting a couple EP is usually much easier than fighting a couple AD

Of course there are some exceptions but that covers like 80%

Im biased as i prefer dc due to small scales but kinda feels representative

AD has organised raids in eu? Lol i have never seen them.
    Edited by Soris on February 11, 2019 7:21PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone should meme this:

PC NA AD is weakest.

Is still 2K points ahead of DC.

Lel
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

PC NA AD is weakest.

Lel
    AD isn’t ahead of anyone on Sotha. DC has the strongest Oceanic presence by far and we wake up to a blue map each day. Then the unemployed EP faction recaptures the map on certain days unless blue streamers rally their faction to defend. Meanwhile the responsibly employed and predominantly North American AD faction logs on at prime time pushed off the emp ring and down to just a keep or two and pushes uphill all evening, perhaps dethroning in time for everyone to log for the evening. Boom, third place with just over half the points of DC.

Some details may have been exaggerated....
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PC NA AD is weakest.

Lel

The campaign score isn't reflective of combat parity. If all the DC small scalers cared about the map as much as AD randoms, then it would be reversed.

And if all the EP small scalers and lulz guilds cared about the map, it would never, ever be close.
    Edited by zyk on February 11, 2019 10:53PM
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭

PC NA AD is weakest.

Lel

Thay are ahead because of all the coat_tailing they do. Ep usually only attacks DC, where does ad go... of course to attack DC.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    EU PC AD SHALL AND WILL ALWAYS BE DEFEATED AND DESTROYED !
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »

PC NA AD is weakest.

Lel

Thay are ahead because of all the coat_tailing they do. Ep usually only attacks DC, where does ad go... of course to attack DC.

That's called strategy - either way blue is losing. If blue started hitting home keeps of other factions or stopped attacking Chal all night long it wouldn't be as much of a problem. The issue is there really aren't many groups or guilds DC anymore.

I'm in it for the fights, so I really don't care. The game is more fun for me with random packs of terrible yellow zerglings running around the DC tri-keeps all night. I am thoroughly entertained.
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    Delete ad in PC-nA, or just turn their color red. They dont do anything unless ep let's them. All they do is piggy back on fights, wont try to de-EMP unless its DC (rare), and usually just troll trip keeps weather there is a scroll there or not.

G8 B8 M8; I R8 8/8

I would rather be blue than red though.
    Edited by Steelshiv on February 12, 2019 8:08PM
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look on the bright side people, at least this one doesnt have to walk very far to get into a good fight :lol: Usually right outside our base

Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP is the best.

What's a DC or AD?
  • ozimoon3rwb17_ESO
    LOL the definition of Zerg seems to have changed. Since when has a an organised fighting force upto 24 men been a zerg?
    Moon DiE
    Guild Master of DiE - Darkness is Everywhere
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD is just dumb when it comes to map play. They would need 1 keep to get emp yet they worry about getting scrolls and heaven help the faction if faregyl gets flagged.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It depends on the campaign. On PC-NA I’d say red is the weakest, with some exceptions like Animosity are pretty good. For the most part they’re an easy fight... scores don’t mean much.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    48f.jpg

Yes, I am and have always been an AD player.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.