Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind Collector's Pack

VexingArcanist
VexingArcanist
✭✭✭✭
Does this include the Morrowind outfit, bear, etc, or no? Thanks.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Short answer yes, long answer view the details of the collectors edition and it will tell you what’s included

Edit ok I just looked and it has outfit mount pets and skin for the bear
    Edited by macsmooth on February 12, 2019 4:02PM
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »
    Short answer yes, long answer view the details of the collectors edition and it will tell you what’s included

Edit ok I just looked and it has outfit mount pets and skin for the bear

Interesting I also looked but did not find the "details" you found, thanks for the reply. I will ferret around and try to find the same details so I know what I am overlooking in the future.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes it does. I purchased it a few weeks ago just for the horse and pet.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you mouse over the pack, you can choose E to purchase or R for the Details (the details will list each item included in the pack and let you preview you it, if it is something that can be previewed like hair, costumes, mounts, etc). I'm not sure what the bindings for console would be though.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    If you mouse over the pack, you can choose E to purchase or R for the Details (the details will list each item included in the pack and let you preview you it, if it is something that can be previewed like hair, costumes, mounts, etc). I'm not sure what the bindings for console would be though.

The bindings are definitely on-screen. I use the Xbox UI on PC, and am a former Xbox player.

I'm ill though so my head is fuzzy and can't remember the exact buttons. Definitely shows on-screen though.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No