Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PETS

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
The problem I have with Pets is if they can't combat or heal in gameplay only PVE. So what about adding a perk to inventory up to 50 slots just like your mount. And the ones that can fly guys just use your imagination think of spatial Magic plz. And also if you don't like seeing your pet carrying luggage you can have the option to turn it off just like hats.

• Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all have our problems. Mine's with thread titles needlessly IN ALL CAPS.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorc pets with saddle bags?
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My problem is why do have a obvoxious flapping bird instead of a slender flame atronach?
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increase that inventory pets
    51TH3V6BC4L.jpg
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know a game has an inventory problem when people start coming up with ridiculous ideas like these.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inarre wrote: »
    You know a game has an inventory problem when people start coming up with ridiculous ideas like these.

sometimes it takes ridiculous to get the word out, take a look at Guars and other pet in ES and ESO the history is there as pets
    are luggage carriers.
  • EphemeraCrawford
    EphemeraCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am seeing a vision of a crafting station buried beneath clan fears, bears and overburdened pack-guars.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And upon putting away your non-combat pet, 50 random items will disappear forever in the ESO void.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 99 problems and none of them are pets
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PETS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/458642/pack-donkey#latest
    thanks, mate myskyrim26
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »
    I have 99 problems and none of them are pets

They're all crafting surveys, aren't they?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unit117 wrote: »
    My problem is why do have a obvoxious flapping bird instead of a slender flame atronach?
    Twilight should land as an idle animation. This had looked cool and removed annoyances.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    Sorc pets with saddle bags?

This...has my personal support.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean that the nightblades shadow would have a back pack?

Bit unfair to give inventory space to a class with pets and not to the others isn’t it, I would rather have a pack mule but they just need to double bank space to 480 non eso+ and 960 with eso+ seen as they are releasing new sets all the time
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »

Bit unfair to give inventory space to a class with pets and not to the others isn’t it, I would rather have a pack mule but they just need to double bank space to 480 non eso+ and 960 with eso+ seen as they are releasing new sets all the time

They did increase it by 300 with the housing thingies already so bank is actually 780
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    macsmooth wrote: »

They did increase it by 300 with the housing thingies already so bank is actually 780

Yep I know about the chests they can add more chests if they want to solve the storage space that way
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a problem with pets. I have too many of them(pets, not problems). And I can use only one at a time. And a few more in my house nobody visits.
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on February 12, 2019 4:19PM
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here I thought this thread was going to be about the fact that you hear a freaking zoo on your load screen whenever you visit crowded cities in this game these days...
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't play Sims 4, they are annoying as hell.
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could always use more storage space. We do NOT need it tied to combat pets.