The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lag in PVP

Ayastigi
Ayastigi
✭✭✭✭
The performance in pvp areas of the game namely cyrodiil have regressed to levels that are unbearable. For me this has been ongoing for a couple of weeks. First, I followed supports instructions and power cycled/hard reset everything to no avail. Second, I chalked it up to playing perceived prime time hours...but this morning after joining a campaign with 3 empty bars I hit 3 load screens on my way to a resource and came to the conclusion this is definitely a ZOS problem. Also, last night while fighting a 1v1 in an open field near vlastrus I hit a load screen mid fight that did not restore for about 45 seconds it was disappointing to say the least. ZOS can you all acknowledge the the server issues that plague pvp and from what i'm hearing in guild chat are creeping into trials too. Acknowledge that you are aware of these problems and let us know you have a plan in place to deal with them in the future. We just want some accountability from your end.
  • Papachico
    Papachico
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wait till next patch hits, new class, new skills, new sets all ready to pump up the server load a bit more and make it even worse. But hey we probably will get "awesome" new cosmetics you can buy in crown store, so don't forget to buy crowns!
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Papachico wrote: »
    Just wait till next patch hits, new class, new skills, new sets all ready to pump up the server load a bit more and make it even worse. But hey we probably will get "awesome" new cosmetics you can buy in crown store, so don't forget to buy crowns!

Ya wait til they add this volendrung ***. I've never seen a company so out of touch with how bad their game is actually performing. Reprehensible. Not sure if OP plays on console but vivec on xbox is 100% unplayable. Like everywhere. The only option is shor, at least for me, and shor is pretty dead a lot of the time.
  • terrannova
    terrannova
    ✭✭✭
    performance is awfu...WHAT A WHOLE NEW FREE QUEST? THANK YOU SO MUCH ZOS U ARE THE BEST