Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 4.3.4 is available. You can find the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459684/
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

That frustrating moment....

OneKhajiitCrimeWave
OneKhajiitCrimeWave
✭✭✭✭✭
So here i am testing away on PTS and decided that for a build i'm working on i'd want to grab some Kagrenac's Hope to test in the setup.

It was this moment i realised that i have no access to the earth forge to go make it.

Is there another way to get it or will i have to wait for console release to test the setup out?
Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s a good question ... we’ve been asking about this from ZOS for years.

In the meantime, get a player in-zone to port you to their house or guild hall ... one that has a Kags crafting table
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver / Daggerfall Covenant (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    So here i am testing away on PTS and decided that for a build i'm working on i'd want to grab some Kagrenac's Hope to test in the setup.

It was this moment i realised that i have no access to the earth forge to go make it.

Is there another way to get it or will i have to wait for console release to test the setup out?

Why are you going for kags? There are way better sets than that no matter what you are trying to build.