Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Harden ward got buffed last patch and now enables broken builds.

• Crunkanaut
    Crunkanaut
    ✭✭✭
    put Balorgh up you will have OVER 9THOUSAND
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    ezio45 wrote: »
    Murador178 wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Dr.NRG wrote: »
    Mintaka5 wrote: »
    Any-***-thing else you'd like to add to the magsorc nerf list while we're at it? Bring it! You keep nerfing sorcs, and we keep getting better. LMFAO. No one gets better from having it easy, son <---- @Dr.NRG

Actually you are wrong. Every time zos is trying to nerf sorcs they cry out and btch so much that they end up getting buffed in the end. The only real nerf sorcs got was the removal of the stun from frags and the long need dix to rune prison.

Shields were made critable, so sorcs invest in Impen instead of stats and damage like before - like everyone else.

Shields we're capped, so you no longer run into high shield sorcs, and sorcs have to invest in health and armor to stay alive - like everyone else.

Sorc shields have armor, but are now vulnerable to armor pen, major breach, and major fracture, where they ignored that before. Now they're like every other class.

Crystal frags was 'buffed' but the travel time was nerfed so badly it's really your own fault if you don't block or dodge it.

Overall sorcs are more balanced with other classes, having to take more care on their builds and use actual skill. You have no facts to back up your claims, you got outplayed is all.

My Shield isnt smaller :D . If u are below 12k shield u are building wrong. At the moment im sitting at a comfortable just below 14k hardened ward - that requires me to press that button once to get an instant 14k hp. Meaning im starting with 42k effective hp into a fight with 2.6 crit resist + 15k stam +1k stam regen.

U prob can imagine that its quite hard to kill that. The sorcs complaining in the forums rly didnt manage to read the patch notes or didnt even consider to adapt to a decent build.

Twillight gives u ontop of that some insane dmg making sorc a rly strong class this patch. Everybody saying something else didnt try the pts imo. Didnt see any of those forum sorcs on the pts so :trollface:

Pelinals - Thats prob one of the worst sets u can run on a magicka sorcerer... . It will result in weak shields making the sorc very squishy.

And that twillight doesnt care too much about dodgeroll :wink: . Only build rly pressuring was aimbotcyndis pet sorc and 7th legion fury bloodspawn korrosive spam stam DK.
    Typical recap of a dodge based stamina class:

unknown.png

If you have a 14 k shield in PvP please show me your build

This is really ez to have a 13-14k shield on a sorcerer. 46k magicka is enough, and with the buff to all stats + Necropotence, this isn't hard at all.

Not a pet sorc... No necropotence....
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Also, the fact that you want to come here and complain about sorc shields on a build that does literally nothing to actually boost them effectively shows you know nothing about the class. You just lost on your own terrible builf and are looking for excuses.

You still dont get it lol. I brough my dk to analyze how much dmg he does, I never intended to win, i have said that multiple times now lol. If you cant see actual the issue im rasing then to bad buddy. I guess I should have put an Iq reuirement of at least 70 on this thread to keep certain ppl out... Btw you should stop saying ppl dont know how to play or they suck or dont know anything about the game unless you seen them play unless you really know them. Im sure ill kick your butt on any of my classes and I have been theroy crafting and follwing the patches since release very closely so I do have quite a good understanding.
    For that fury dps build how can you say it doesnt work and it sucks if you never tried it? I have tried similar set ups and know other people who run this and guess what its very powerful but you go ahead and stick with your meta builds maybe even slap on some zaans or so and go feel like you are good. Totally fine by me ill still deal with ya. But I beg you please stop trying to pick fights just cause you cant or wont think outside the box.

• ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Aznox wrote: »
    My NB 4k weap dmg with 10k pen 56% crit chance and 80% crit dmg could not touch this guys health and he had no problem killing me.

So ... you dueled an Impregnable MagSorc with a crit build ?
    Tehn to test I brought a damage dk tank with 30k resistance accross the board and still it took the guy under 10 seconds to kill me.

So ... you died to a MagSorc first or second burst while having near maxed resists .... on a StamDK ? I have bad news for you ...
    You dont get the point. I was dueling the same guy but hes not the only one with this kind of build. Besides the all day top duelers I win 90% of all fights and if I lose I still get them low hp. On top of that I can 1vx up 5 decent gamers. Even if he had impreg on with 4k weap dmg (thats without enchant) and 80% crit dmg 1 to 2 surprise att. should take that shield off easy in a normal scenario.
    For the dk it has 3.9k weap dmg with 1.5k recovery. When you keep being snared and rooted forward momentum wont help you because by the tike you get close the guy will streak and start his crappy rotation over. But anywyas the point im making is that it is possible for mag sorc probably all shield users to be this tanky but still have a ton of dmage and moveability.
    There where other very good duelers on all kind of classes that got wasted by that dude with barly touching his hp.

You dont see this too often yet but you see more and more ppl figuring this build out as you keep running into them. Just wait and see. You probs gotta leave your zerg for abit tho to really experience this...

Besides the fact that its nearly impossible to die to a sorc as a DK tank, dont you think that is a little hypocritical to complain about other people being tanky and doing dmg when you literally admit in the same post that you are playing a freaking tank with hardcapped resistances while having 4k wpn dmg and 1.5 regen?

Again this build was unfinished(missing trates and am on a mag class), not a dueling build and thus I didnt expect to win especially due to his root and snare spamming. I brought it to see how hard he can hit.
    Yes my build is strong in open world op but it can be done with any stam class as im running simple sets full medium, absolutely 0 cheese set up. On top of that since im running no chese this build can be countered if you attack it the right way and got your combos down (at that point it comes down to my skill lvl to stay alive to 1vx). That dudes build had no counter tho he shredded a ton of very good duelers without breaking a sweat.

So you are saying that ur resist hardcapped tank with 4k wpn dmg and 1.5k regen is unfinished and can get a lot better but its ok because every stamina class can do it. So according to you stamina players are allowed to play mega tanks with huge dmg but if a magicka player does it, its cheese, op, broken and cant be countered?

I mean, this cant get any more biased even if you tried.

I never said this is ok either plus that build has a lot of drawbacks. Now a mag sorc who can destroy a capped tank like nothing and at the same time cant be hurt by a high dps nb is not ok whatsoever.

Except that its not what is happening. A mag sorc wont destroy a capped tank like nothing. He is just destroying you like nothing because you are not as good as you think you are. You are literally complaining about that sorc's build and calling it broken without even knowing what his actual build is.
    True im not that good on my dk but better than you think and still good enough to 1vx with it. Also that build is bad in duels as I mentioned multiple times before, especially since it lacks moveability and that dude would perma root and snare. I also mentioned earlier that there were a lot of other duellers who do nothing else but duel all day who had the same issue. So no its not me complaining cause i dont care I lost that fight. I do care tho that I or anyone elese could not touch his health at all and yet he hits harder than any sorc you ever encountered.
    The reason Im bringing this up in the forum is cause hes not the only one you see it more and more as this build is starting to become slowly more known.

Not trying to be mean but your a DK?.... You shouldn't be having any problems with sorc....

You have wings, that sends back half of a sorcs kill combo right back at them. All they have to kill you with is curse and wrath

Cfrag, flame/shock reach and force pulse shouldnt be able to hurt you at all unless your letting your uptime on wings fall off and even then you should be good in heavy armor. It's going to take more than one combo to kill you in heavy.
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    My NB 4k weap dmg with 10k pen 56% crit chance and 80% crit dmg could not touch this guys health and he had no problem killing me.

Tehn to test I brought a damage dk tank with 30k resistance accross the board and still it took the guy under 10 seconds to kill me.

So ... you died to a MagSorc first or second burst while having near maxed resists .... on a StamDK ? I have bad news for you ...
    You dont get the point. I was dueling the same guy but hes not the only one with this kind of build. Besides the all day top duelers I win 90% of all fights and if I lose I still get them low hp. On top of that I can 1vx up 5 decent gamers. Even if he had impreg on with 4k weap dmg (thats without enchant) and 80% crit dmg 1 to 2 surprise att. should take that shield off easy in a normal scenario.
    For the dk it has 3.9k weap dmg with 1.5k recovery. When you keep being snared and rooted forward momentum wont help you because by the tike you get close the guy will streak and start his crappy rotation over. But anywyas the point im making is that it is possible for mag sorc probably all shield users to be this tanky but still have a ton of dmage and moveability.
    There where other very good duelers on all kind of classes that got wasted by that dude with barly touching his hp.

You dont see this too often yet but you see more and more ppl figuring this build out as you keep running into them. Just wait and see. You probs gotta leave your zerg for abit tho to really experience this...

Besides the fact that its nearly impossible to die to a sorc as a DK tank, dont you think that is a little hypocritical to complain about other people being tanky and doing dmg when you literally admit in the same post that you are playing a freaking tank with hardcapped resistances while having 4k wpn dmg and 1.5 regen?

Again this build was unfinished(missing trates and am on a mag class), not a dueling build and thus I didnt expect to win especially due to his root and snare spamming. I brought it to see how hard he can hit.
    Yes my build is strong in open world op but it can be done with any stam class as im running simple sets full medium, absolutely 0 cheese set up. On top of that since im running no chese this build can be countered if you attack it the right way and got your combos down (at that point it comes down to my skill lvl to stay alive to 1vx). That dudes build had no counter tho he shredded a ton of very good duelers without breaking a sweat.

So you are saying that ur resist hardcapped tank with 4k wpn dmg and 1.5k regen is unfinished and can get a lot better but its ok because every stamina class can do it. So according to you stamina players are allowed to play mega tanks with huge dmg but if a magicka player does it, its cheese, op, broken and cant be countered?

I never said this is ok either plus that build has a lot of drawbacks. Now a mag sorc who can destroy a capped tank like nothing and at the same time cant be hurt by a high dps nb is not ok whatsoever.

Except that its not what is happening. A mag sorc wont destroy a capped tank like nothing. He is just destroying you like nothing because you are not as good as you think you are. You are literally complaining about that sorc's build and calling it broken without even knowing what his actual build is.
    True im not that good on my dk but better than you think and still good enough to 1vx with it. Also that build is bad in duels as I mentioned multiple times before, especially since it lacks moveability and that dude would perma root and snare. I also mentioned earlier that there were a lot of other duellers who do nothing else but duel all day who had the same issue. So no its not me complaining cause i dont care I lost that fight. I do care tho that I or anyone elese could not touch his health at all and yet he hits harder than any sorc you ever encountered.
    The reason Im bringing this up in the forum is cause hes not the only one you see it more and more as this build is starting to become slowly more known.

Not trying to be mean but your a DK?.... You shouldn't be having any problems with sorc....

You have wings, that sends back half of a sorcs kill combo right back at them. All they have to kill you with is curse and wrath

Cfrag, flame/shock reach and force pulse shouldnt be able to hurt you at all unless your letting your uptime on wings fall off and even then you should be good in heavy armor. It's going to take more than one combo to kill you in heavy.

Yes and I dont have a problem fighting the majority of players openwolrd with it. Again I just brought it to a duel (which my set up is terrible for) in order to see his dmg potential. I dont give a single f that I lost that fight cause even if he hasnt been this tanky with my build I still could have done nothing as he was samming roots and snares and my build has not the mobility for that yet.

All this threat was supposed to point out was that it is possible to make unkillable sorcs that still deal a ton of dmg and when I say unkillable then I mean way worse then some of the most op dk and warden dps tanks.

Also I dont use wings in duels as I consider it cheese and an unfair advantage in duels same as cloak since you cannot kite or otherwise defend yourself in that scenario and as they dont have any good counters.

Btw im in medium not heavy
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes and I dont have a problem fighting the majority of players openwolrd with it. Again I just brought it to a duel (which my set up is terrible for) in order to see his dmg potential. I dont give a single f that I lost that fight cause even if he hasnt been this tanky with my build I still could have done nothing as he was samming roots and snares and my build has not the mobility for that yet.

All this threat was supposed to point out was that it is possible to make unkillable sorcs that still deal a ton of dmg and when I say unkillable then I mean way worse then some of the most op dk and warden dps tanks.

Also I dont use wings in duels as I consider it cheese and an unfair advantage in duels same as cloak since you cannot kite or otherwise defend yourself in that scenario and as they dont have any good counters.

Those are your problems right there lol first off your gimping yourself by not using wings. That's like sorc not using shields or a NB not using cloak. It's the core defense of the class. Medium armor is also for burst build... Your not out bursting a magsorc or nightblade on a DK. It's not how the class plays. DK take at least a little time before all the dots start putting pressure on the opponent. Sorc is designed to shred thru medium and light armor. Even a fairly bad sorc can rip thru a medium armor nightblade (why they hate sorcs so much) but the difference is that nightblade has the ability to kill a sorc first. DK isn't designed to burst down they're designed to wear down and over welm opponents healing. Which is super effective against basically every type of build, seriously you can take even tanks down playing with that but it's a gameplay style that focus on outlasting your opponent. Which your can do relatively easy against burst builds but not in medium or light which burst specializes in killing

Your just not playing to classes strengths and that's why your having a hard time. Trust me. Get a heavy armor set up for Stam DK dps, use wings go back and duel the same guy and he won't get your health bar to half.
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    And you still haven't actually pointed us to any of these builds. All you need to do apparently is link a Youtube video.
    This is still to new. Back in the days when I wasnt that good yet I was running viper at least a month before any ytber brought this up. It became a problem way later once ppl got frustrated.

There is a video I know about that guy runs it on a mag dk but he aint that good with it yet or needs to tweak it a little

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VepMrCCBkrE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dMMZRppc0NA&amp;t=923s

he mentiones this issue too briefly
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m1n5ORl0CCM

@DKsUnite what is this trash? Ain't that good
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, the fact that you want to come here and complain about sorc shields on a build that does literally nothing to actually boost them effectively shows you know nothing about the class. You just lost on your own terrible builf and are looking for excuses.

You still dont get it lol. I brough my dk to analyze how much dmg he does, I never intended to win, i have said that multiple times now lol. If you cant see actual the issue im rasing then to bad buddy. I guess I should have put an Iq reuirement of at least 70 on this thread to keep certain ppl out... Btw you should stop saying ppl dont know how to play or they suck or dont know anything about the game unless you seen them play unless you really know them. Im sure ill kick your butt on any of my classes and I have been theroy crafting and follwing the patches since release very closely so I do have quite a good understanding.
    For that fury dps build how can you say it doesnt work and it sucks if you never tried it? I have tried similar set ups and know other people who run this and guess what its very powerful but you go ahead and stick with your meta builds maybe even slap on some zaans or so and go feel like you are good. Totally fine by me ill still deal with ya. But I beg you please stop trying to pick fights just cause you cant or wont think outside the box.

What are you even talkinh about? You are sitting here in this thread multiple times now saying theis Pelinal/Fury build makes a mag sorc unkillable and over powered. But there isn't a single thing on that build that does anything to boost shield strength outside of just being in medium armor. Nothing, nada. That is a fact. Add to that the fact that this build will struggle to push 30k mag and you are dealing with like 7k shields. Add to this that you are talking about this builds performance in a duel, which means your dk should be doing full damage, not the halved damage in cyrodil. Two hits from a spammable should be enough to melt the shields on this build. A sorc running this build in duels will only spend their entire time shield spamming. That is until the awful mag pool runs out and they can't regen it.

I will continue to say that you have no ckue what you are talking about. For two reasons. This build is still just you speculating because you are pointing to dk builds from a random youtuber and claiming that you think the sorc you fought was using it. But where they really? Doubtful. And second, you sre still here trying to convince us that shields should be nerfed further because of some niche high damage build you think is viable. A build that has minimal effect on shields compared to actual balanced builds that are actually viable.

Next time you make a "nerf the thing that killed me" post, at least have facts rather than a bunch of nonsense.
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any-***-thing else you'd like to add to the magsorc nerf list while we're at it? Bring it! You keep nerfing sorcs, and we keep getting better. LMFAO. No one gets better from having it easy, son <---- @Dr.NRG

Actually you are wrong. Every time zos is trying to nerf sorcs they cry out and btch so much that they end up getting buffed in the end. The only real nerf sorcs got was the removal of the stun from frags and the long need dix to rune prison.

Shields were made critable, so sorcs invest in Impen instead of stats and damage like before - like everyone else.

Shields we're capped, so you no longer run into high shield sorcs, and sorcs have to invest in health and armor to stay alive - like everyone else.

Sorc shields have armor, but are now vulnerable to armor pen, major breach, and major fracture, where they ignored that before. Now they're like every other class.

Crystal frags was 'buffed' but the travel time was nerfed so badly it's really your own fault if you don't block or dodge it.

Overall sorcs are more balanced with other classes, having to take more care on their builds and use actual skill. You have no facts to back up your claims, you got outplayed is all.

Drops the mic!
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranger209 wrote: »
    @ezio45
    If you keep or revert changes all these really need is a dogroll treatment so you can cast it a lot but not spam it indefinitely

There it is. I think you mean the streak treatment though, not roll dodge.
    Tell me if Im wrong but I think the Streak inceases by 50% everytime and the Roll doge by 33%. If thats true then I did mean roll doge treatment as 50% would be too harsch

Streak mitigates 0 damage dodge roll avoids almost everything. If anything they should be reversed in the cost increase.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes and I dont have a problem fighting the majority of players openwolrd with it. Again I just brought it to a duel (which my set up is terrible for) in order to see his dmg potential. I dont give a single f that I lost that fight cause even if he hasnt been this tanky with my build I still could have done nothing as he was samming roots and SNARES and my build has not the mobility for that yet.

What snares was he spamming on you?
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the sorc is using twillight its pretty normal to get rolled over. But if sorc isnt using a pet, its a tank hitting like a wet noodle.

Not if s/he has 4-7k spell dmg.
    For those who dont know what pelinals does, it makes your spell and weap dmg the same. Now that is easy to get a ton of weap dmg though jewelry enchants + traits or by running sets like fury, it is also easy to gain extremely high spell dmg numbers but giving up some magicka sustain. Thats not a bug deal though cause sustain is quite easy, especially when your shields have a ton of resistances so you dont have to spam them.

NOONE IS USING PELINALS...

NOONE HAS 7K SPELL DAMAGE
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The OP would hate my build. I gave up on trying to go the resistance route and just specced purely into damage and sustain. My mag sorc is currently running Bright Throat, Spinners, and Slimecraw with Witch mothers and a restro back bar with mag recovery 2 piece (I also run barrier back bar for the passive recovery). I get 2.5K recovery front bar, 3K recovery back bar. 40K mag still, so it hits like a truck with only 2.3K spell damage buffed. And only 19K health.

With the recovery, I can keep my shields up as quickly as they are taken down. And with 40K mag and 19K health in Cyro, I still get 9K shields. And it hits hard. Just got completely tired of running out of resources trying to work a high health high resistance build in. They work for survival, but killing other people on those builds isn't effective at all.

This is what I run as well. I think most Sorcs that have been around for a bit run something close to this. The build OP listed isn't what I would call competitive. I'd wreak that build every day and twice on Sunday. No damage No sustain, I'd win most of the time.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    bardx86 wrote: »
    If the sorc is using twillight its pretty normal to get rolled over. But if sorc isnt using a pet, its a tank hitting like a wet noodle.

For those who dont know what pelinals does, it makes your spell and weap dmg the same. Now that is easy to get a ton of weap dmg though jewelry enchants + traits or by running sets like fury, it is also easy to gain extremely high spell dmg numbers but giving up some magicka sustain. Thats not a bug deal though cause sustain is quite easy, especially when your shields have a ton of resistances so you dont have to spam them.

Brienne: "Who taught you to do that?"
    Arya: "No one."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mWKRXV7gFk
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on February 12, 2019 4:09AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies, I can’t find any GIF memes showing the digging of deep holes.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a hard time beliving this my self at first until it was shown to me. ZOS actually buffed harden ward to a point that you can make the tankiest dps builds ever on this. Yes you cannot really shield stack anymore but the shield you are getting now is extremely tough to break if your toon is build correctly. I duelled one of these build and couldn’t believe it; My NB 4k weap dmg with 10k pen 56% crit chance and 80% crit dmg could not touch this guys health and he had no problem killing me. Tehn to test I brought a damage dk tank with 30k resistance accross the board and still it took the guy under 10 seconds to kill me.
    I might be not the best pvp but I consider myself pretty good as I can effectively 1vx and win most duells. That guy however was a low rank casuall pvper just running a broken build. He coulnd even animation cancel correctly. So why is this possible? It shouldnt be....
    I really dont mind if shields are op but it should not be so easy to recast. After last patch you now have 3 types of mag sorcs, the ones that cant handle the last patch and who now die instantly, pets sorcs who are a whole other issue besides the facts named, and then these unkillable dps sorcs that hit like a truck. It is just a matter of time for them other sorcs to figure this build out. Also they will get even more buffs this coming patch due to race and cp changes.
    I would suggest to make them a lot more costly and/ or increase costs on recasts.

LOL. Just lol. Hardened ward is no different than dampen magic. L2P
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I mean ik a stamblade who said they has that much but then again no screenshot so they could be lying lmao
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    The reason mag dks using pelinals is to get access to vigor/rally + minor brutality (+10% weapons dmg).

So pelinals for a mag dk is just a set which will give u around 400spell dmg cuz of minor brutality + stam heals... Its Not worth on sorc.
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you get packed up in less than 10s by a sorc, than sorry, but you are bad. I could understand dying on a medblade, ok, *** happens, you can get bursted quite easily if you are not good at it, but on a 30k resistance dk no. Never ever should you die to a sorc unless your skill level is extremely lower than his/hers.
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭

My Shield isnt smaller :D . If u are below 12k shield u are building wrong. At the moment im sitting at a comfortable just below 14k hardened ward - that requires me to press that button once to get an instant 14k hp. Meaning im starting with 42k effective hp into a fight with 2.6 crit resist + 15k stam +1k stam regen.

U prob can imagine that its quite hard to kill that. The sorcs complaining in the forums rly didnt manage to read the patch notes or didnt even consider to adapt to a decent build.

Twillight gives u ontop of that some insane dmg making sorc a rly strong class this patch. Everybody saying something else didnt try the pts imo. Didnt see any of those forum sorcs on the pts so :trollface:

Pelinals - Thats prob one of the worst sets u can run on a magicka sorcerer... . It will result in weak shields making the sorc very squishy.

And that twillight doesnt care too much about dodgeroll :wink: . Only build rly pressuring was aimbotcyndis pet sorc and 7th legion fury bloodspawn korrosive spam stam DK.
    Typical recap of a dodge based stamina class:

unknown.png

Sadly I forgot to make a screenshot of your Twilight hitting me for 6k, this one isn't bad either tho.

iuljxpyswe23.png

Glad to see that proc heroes finally get a replacement which is even more tanky and has even more "proc" damage :)

Lets pray he was naked when he got hit by that twilight or we are all screwed.

20k resists(chudan+pirate 1 piece) + 3k crit resist

I mean ik a stamblade who said they has that much but then again no screenshot so they could be lying lmao

7k spelldmg on a stamblade... u sure its a stamblade... 7k weapondmg is possible with fury fully procced infused wep dmg jewerly + weapon glyph and some other proc like ravager/7th legion/ alchemist.
    Edited by Murador178 on February 12, 2019 2:27PM
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Look because we are all sick and tired of ur nonsense and how clueless u are when it comes to sorcs, how about you go and make a medium armor hybrid sorc with pelinal fury and show us all how you kick ass and how broken OP the build is.

Untill then, the only one who should stay out of the thread is you because when it comes to sorcs it will literally be hard to find someone as clueless as you.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Look because we are all sick and tired of ur nonsense and how clueless u are when it comes to sorcs, how about you go and make a medium armor hybrid sorc with pelinal fury and show us all how you kick ass and how broken OP the build is.

Untill then, the only one who should stay out of the thread is you because when it comes to sorcs it will literally be hard to find someone as clueless as you.

giphy.gif
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's too bad DK doesn't have a way to reflect sorc attacks. I suggest they get a spell called wings or something to help with that.
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the changes to shields seem to have not really done much other than to make things harder for inexperienced players. There was a period after the changes went live where MagSorcs kinda disappeared but they've been making a comeback lately and the few that have it figured out are back to being able to tank multiple people while still having the ability to blow up almost any other build in 1 GCD. It definitely takes a skilled player to do it but once they've got the rotation down they are close to unbeatable. Not so skilled players that have figured out/copied whatever build it is these guys are using need a bit of luck to get the kills but seem to have no problem spamming shields and kiting around to the point it's extremely hard to get enough damage on them to touch their actual health bar. I mean you can't even root a Sorc in AOE's as they are still able to Streak while rooted, what's up with that?
    Edited by itscompton on February 13, 2019 9:39PM
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Force Pulse in non-reflectable. Just Sayin.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »

Thought the fire vers was
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »

Thought the fire vers was

Forse Pulse/Crushing Shock. Not reflectable. You are thinking Destructive Reach.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also oh boy.. found crazy build on msorc while testing haha. This gonna be good next patch. :trollface:
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are u kid?
  • Korvadiel
    Korvadiel
    ✭✭
    Hardened Ward IS currently problematic allowing immense survivability for close to naught investment.

Prepare to switch to shield piercing setup or get dominated by frothing sorcs.