Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

4.3.3 PTS has none of our live characters or account wide assets

BadShogun
BadShogun
✭✭✭
And that makes testing on the PTS impossible.

Can't race change.

Can't purchase anything with crowns.

No guilds. No guild halls full of crafting stations, transmute stations, testing dummies, mundus stones.

Nothing.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe because it is EU's time to get character copies? You had your three weeks.

You can also test on templates which come fully leveled, with most sets and endless mats and geodes. Everything like mundus stones and target dummies can be bought for one crown too. Deal with it.
  • BadShogun
    BadShogun
    ✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    Maybe because it is EU's time to get character copies? You had your three weeks.

You can also test on templates which come fully leveled, with most sets and endless mats and geodes. Everything like mundus stones and target dummies can be bought for one crown too. Deal with it.

You obviously didn't read my post.

You CAN NOT buy anything with crowns.

L2READ
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BadShogun wrote: »

L2READ

Everything works fine for me. Logged in, went to one of the new houses, bought the house and then a dummy to put in it.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

L2READ

Maybe try relogging?

I just bought and placed 6 Mundus Stones, a Transmute station, all of the crafting stations, and a bunch of target skeletons.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    And that makes testing on the PTS impossible.

Can't race change.

Can't purchase anything with crowns.

No guilds. No guild halls full of crafting stations, transmute stations, testing dummies, mundus stones.

Nothing.

Are you using a copied character or a template?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

L2READ

Works just fine.

• mistpeak
    mistpeak
    I’m having a similar problem to the OP. None of my characters show up; my only option is a template. I can buy things from the crownstore, but none of my houses, mounts, pet, costumes etc. show up.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mistpeak wrote: »
    I’m having a similar problem to the OP. None of my characters show up; my only option is a template. I can buy things from the crownstore, but none of my houses, mounts, pet, costumes etc. show up.

Do you normally play on NA?
  • mistpeak
    mistpeak
    Yes
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mistpeak wrote: »
    Yes

EU got their character copied now. After NA had them for 3 weeks.
    Feel free to just create a Wrathstone template.
    On templates you will have 810CP, all sets, all mats, infinite transmute stones, all stations, over 5k crowns. you can get everything with templates.
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get EU'd boi
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade