Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

List of nerfed races, Wrathstone 2E 583.

KhajiitFelix
KhajiitFelix
✭✭✭✭✭
Altmer
Dunmer
Argonian
Khajiit
Bosmer ( Ganker)

EDIT: I know that every race got nerfed but I only listed races who got the hardest nerf.
Edited by KhajiitFelix on February 11, 2019 9:22PM
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m happy for khajiit change, can’t wait for more crit healing on my magwarden.
    PvP needs more love.
  • WikiMeister
    WikiMeister
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is fundamentally erroneous. Please provide comparative numbers before making an opinion based bait thread.
    AU | NA-PC Beta veteran since 2014. Dies to 999+ latency.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian is fine after they buffed potion passive.

They buffed raw stats on dummer.

Bosmer gankers will now be bow speedy and penration monsters...looks more like a buff for in that regards. Also they are adding sleath mechs back in game at a later date.

Khajiitt still looks fine.

Altmer... umm well...

• KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is fundamentally erroneous. Please provide comparative numbers before making an opinion based bait thread.

I guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion...
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer. Unless u are ganker. Got buffed for pvp. For pve tho, that penetration passive on dodge is very meh

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the problem might have been the bait part.
    :p
    Edited by Ogou on February 11, 2019 9:48PM
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about none? Though Dunmer and Argonian did see a small hit as was necessary.
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There’s a difference between an opinion (backed up with support; numerical or otherwise) ... and wild conjecture.
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Altmer have now become top DD above Dunmer, do you still consider that a nerf?

Argonian have barely changed from live. And Dunmer are not only a fine mag choice but also a competitive stam dd choice.

Oof. Those nerfs though. I hear Altmer regen stamina now. Imaging getting free offstat regen while also being the best dps race, must really suck.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Also they are adding sleath mechs back in game at a later date.

Yeah. "Don't worry we will fix it later." Terrific. Can you give me a date on this? Will it be within the next 5 years? (Because we had stealth for five years.) Maybe it will be in the spell crafting patch? Maybe just after it? /sarcasm

If they want to remove stealth from the races and put in a separate mechanic, then let's see the mechanic. Don't take it out now and say the fix will be later. Remove stealth and show the fix in the same patch.

"We'll do it later." That's what kids say to their parents when they don't want to do their homework.
    Edited by BlueRaven on February 12, 2019 4:46AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they are pretty close to balance

Orc should be put in line (slight nerf), Altmer maybe buffed (very very very slightly),

Bosmer could use some love if they lost the roll dodge passive but so far they will be very good in pvp

• Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ... they are adding sleath mechs back in game at a later date.
    Right. And the deed I have for the Brooklyn Bridge is entirely valid.
    If they want to rework stealth, then they can make the change then. This removes the Bosmer ability and gives absolutely nothing in return except a garbage PVP only gimmick.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... they are adding sleath mechs back in game at a later date.
    Right. And the deed I have for the Brooklyn Bridge is entirely valid.
    If they want to rework stealth, then they can make the change then. This removes the Bosmer ability and gives absolutely nothing in return except a garbage PVP only gimmick.

"No, the Bosmer's are not being nerfed, they are getting buffed!.. Just later on... After we work on all the other races... Your day will come, just not today, or this patch, or maybe the next several patches... But we will get to it! You'll see!... Just we don't know when."
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Altmer
    Dunmer
    Argonian
    Khajiit
    Bosmer ( Ganker)

EDIT: I know that every race got nerfed but I only listed races who got the hardest nerf.

Agronian is find
    Dummer is find
    Khajiit is middle of the road
    Altmer is ok but will never be a pick because dummer is better
    Woodelf is terrible
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian is terrible ( it isnt because of nerf only, but because buffing others too)
    Altmer is fine. 2k magicka + 250 spell damage and additional stam recovery is worth as much as resourceful on argonian. Now you can imagine how useless that is
    Bosmer is fine. His stealth nerf was needed because it was cancer ( stacked with Nb passives allowed to destroy player in few seconds and was source of 9k lethal arrows.) +2k stam and 200(+something) stam regen looks good and allows you to put more to damage rather than recovery
    Dunmer looks better now because of his +1850 stam/mag and additional damage
    Khajiit was too much strong with his crt chance and resources, but that nerf was too much too. They should reduce crt chance from 8 to 5 only
    Edited by Anyron on February 12, 2019 5:29AM
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't have an opinion when we are talking maths. That's the whole point of scientific research, you know.