Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glad to see

• Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Breton is NOT top DD by a long shot. 258 wep damage is a HUGE loss if you're trying to max out damage. The sustain is nice, but in a propper PVE environment you only need it if you want to heal or maybe tank.

Khajiits have just "received" a major nerf to Magic damage in the CP change.

Calm down buddy.

Thing is, Bretons can sustain a berserker enchant, which gives them 459 spell damage, which is more than Altmer get, and Altmer have to use absorb magicka enchants already on live unless they're a magblade DD (and even then sometimes you need it) now they're going to lose their magicka recovery but gain 258 spell damage, which is still less than Breton and they'll have worse sustain.

So actually, Bretons will be better than Altmer for DPS. That's how broken their sustain is.
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browart wrote: »
    What a beautiful game, Khajiits, Bretons and Orcs become a new BiS race because in Elsweyr need to be promoted.

You are spreading wrong information,

Altmer, Dunmer, Bosmer, Argonian, Red Guard in very good position.

You need to do math before posting or check DPS parses threads.

I dont think so, If u saw tests parses, Bretons with Khajiits dominates as Magicka races on parses on each pts patch. Orcs with Redguard had the same dps before buff changes for Orcs. Dont tell me I spread wrong information when you doing this at each post with "dont nerf orcs".

Breton is NOT top DD by a long shot. 258 wep damage is a HUGE loss if you're trying to max out damage. The sustain is nice, but in a propper PVE environment you only need it if you want to heal or maybe tank.

Calm down buddy.

U should start reading my all sentences, actually bretons need only to put berserk with 452 spell dmg with almost 100% uptime on back bar to beat altmers and dunmers. Why u talk about things which u dont even know?
    Edited by DarkPicture on February 11, 2019 7:19PM
  • Grom4e
    Grom4e
    ✭✭
    )
    Edited by Grom4e on February 11, 2019 7:24PM
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a beautiful game, Khajiits, Bretons and Orcs become a new BiS race because in Elsweyr need to be promoted.

I dont think so, If u saw tests parses, Bretons with Khajiits dominates as Magicka races on parses on each pts patch. Orcs with Redguard had the same dps before buff changes for Orcs. Dont tell me I spread wrong information when you doing this at each post with "dont nerf orcs".

Calm down buddy.

U should start reading my all sentences, actually bretons need only to put berserk with 452 spell dmg with almost 100% uptime on back bar to beat altmers and dunmers. Why u talk about things which u dont even know?

And when an Altmer does the same thing, guess what; bretons are still exactly 258 damage behind.

You dont NEED sustain to do top DPS. Dunmer has been top DD pick for years now with zero sustain.
    Edited by validifyedneb18_ESO on February 11, 2019 7:23PM
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Altmer with dunmer dont have any chance with bretons and khajiits, when khajiit just burn dummy, and breton have infinity sustain + they just put bersek on backbar and outdps 3rd passiv altmer and dunmer. Orc have access to dmg weapon, 2k stam, health sustain, MS, and bonus health to using gold food.

Wrong information dear, please check again forum or try yourself.

Altmers parses are good at the moment.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Calm down buddy.

And when an Altmer does the same thing, guess what; bretons are still exactly 258 damage behind.

You dont NEED sustain to do top DPS. Dunmer has been top DD pick for years now with zero sustain.

Bretons = infinity sustain, with berserker on back bar I still had better sustain than altmer or dunmer. Those races have problem with sustain if u are not templar/nb even altmer on live have same issue with those classes. So im talking with casuals who just came to forum for trolling or people who tested races?

Saying u dont need to sustain to be top dps, redguards from current live server on stamina are laughing from you.
    Edited by DarkPicture on February 11, 2019 7:27PM
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Calm down buddy.

Bretons = infinity sustain, with berserker on back bar I still had better sustain than altmer or dunmer. These races have problem with sustain if u are not templar/nb even altmer on live have same issue. So im talking with casuals who just came to forum for trolling or people who tested races?

Ok. Let me say it again.

You. Do not need. Any sustain. To do top DPS.

Altmers BIS is a zerk on offbar. The sims have been done and published. Altmer do more damage. You are wrong. Please understand and get over this weird obsession you have where you think Altmer cant just zerk offbar like everyone else for some reason.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Woodelf changes are good imo but High Elf and Dark Elf still need some love.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Calm down buddy.

Bretons = infinity sustain, with berserker on back bar I still had better sustain than altmer or dunmer. These races have problem with sustain if u are not templar/nb even altmer on live have same issue. So im talking with casuals who just came to forum for trolling or people who tested races?

Ok. Let me say it again.

You. Do not need. Any sustain. To do top DPS.

Altmers BIS is a zerk on offbar. The sims have been done and published. Altmer do more damage. You are wrong. Please understand and get over this weird obsession you have where you think Altmer cant just zerk offbar like everyone else for some reason.

He will not understand, he want to see Altmers everywhere and no Balance.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Calm down buddy.

Except your forgetting the giant increase to sustain Breton has on highelf that will result in highelf having to heavy attack more frequently and lose out on dps while Breton keeps going

And ya you 100% need sustain on anything but a bis nb
    Edited by ezio45 on February 11, 2019 7:31PM
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    Why did they dumpster khajiit

They didn't, it's even better than before. It's now crit damage done which is way more helpful than the added crit chance. You can already get high spell it weapon crit, especially on NB which is were khajiit would have been focused. Now they basically get a free crit damage Mindy's stone...

while highelf and woodelf are basically useless. With darkelf being much better than highelf and Breton and khajiit running laps around them both.. I don't think I need to get in to why woodelf is bad but I don't care what you to to stealth detection tied to rolldodging it's still useless and whoa hoo last patch they got 1500 physical and spell pen, one of which is never going to help anyone

Totally wrong.

Just stop.

Crunch the numbers and do some tests before spamming the ignorant overreactions to patch notes.

It is a *slight* buff to builds with high crit chance and a *slight* nerf to builds with low crit chance. In other words, in broad strokes, it buffs Khajiit stam DPS (particularly stamblades and stamplars) and it nerfs Khajiit magicka DPS.
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Altmer with dunmer dont have any chance with bretons and khajiits, when khajiit just burn dummy, and breton have infinity sustain + they just put bersek on backbar and outdps 3rd passiv altmer and dunmer. Orc have access to dmg weapon, 2k stam, health sustain, MS, and bonus health to using gold food.

Don’t disagree altmer parses aren’t bad and competitive with dummies but doesn’t change the fact the 3rd passive is not just close to useless in PVE but entirely illogical. Then when you compare the feast of passives Orc gets for example it looks even worse.

On comparing Altmer V Breton what none of the tests are showing is a live environment when you need to be replacing your dots for moving targets or when moving onto the next trash mob.

It’s at that point you’ll notice a major difference in sustain on Altmer V Breton especially on the classes without such strong sustain like NB or Templar. Even with group support Altmer is going to men a much more difficult set up.
    Edited by Parrot1986 on February 11, 2019 7:32PM
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »

They didn't, it's even better than before. It's now crit damage done which is way more helpful than the added crit chance. You can already get high spell it weapon crit, especially on NB which is were khajiit would have been focused. Now they basically get a free crit damage Mindy's stone...

while highelf and woodelf are basically useless. With darkelf being much better than highelf and Breton and khajiit running laps around them both.. I don't think I need to get in to why woodelf is bad but I don't care what you to to stealth detection tied to rolldodging it's still useless and whoa hoo last patch they got 1500 physical and spell pen, one of which is never going to help anyone

Totally wrong.

Just stop.

Crunch the numbers and do some tests before spamming the ignorant overreactions to patch notes.

It is a *slight* buff to builds with high crit chance and a *slight* nerf to builds with low crit chance. In other words, in broad strokes, it buffs Khajiit stam DPS (particularly stamblades and stamplars) and it nerfs Khajiit magicka DPS.

Oh whatever you win with khajiit, IDC

Point is there's still 0 reason to pick a highelf or woodelf over anything else that's what I'm pissed about. Couldn't care less about khajiit
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Totally wrong.

Just stop.

Point is there's still 0 reason to pick a highelf or woodelf over anything else that's what I'm pissed about. Couldn't care less about khajiit

You should see Wood Elf sustain, its amazing for PVE and PVP.

They are still one of best Stam DPS race

Roll Dodge passive is amazing for PVP and they make now amazing speed builds!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on February 11, 2019 7:38PM
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If u compare altmer to wood elf, yea they are fine. You was the person who telling me altmer are will be OP because cp buff them by 20% but what about other races, they will not get buff e.g. breton? XD So yea its only shows your lack of knowledge. U are just trying on this forum to spaming with senteces about orcs because u are main them. So its waste my time for you to answer on your's trolling posts.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firedrgn wrote: »
    Cat is 10% crit now woooot
    This does not surprises me at all... :joy:
    ZOS_Gilliam = GilliamTheRogue, former eso player, Khajiit Stamblade main....
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Scrubmydinner/videos
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit will just pick up sorrow instead of strategist and propably they are become a much bigger monster dps than they were.
  • GusTheWizard
    GusTheWizard
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm really happy with the Imperial Red Diamond change. A huge step forward, now all they need is a magicka bonus honestly.

Same thing I said here’s what I propose, change their max Stam passive to give 2000 max Stam or magic whichever maximum is higher.
    Edited by GusTheWizard on February 11, 2019 7:51PM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But if you are a PvE player (as most players are), it's a dead and useless racial. While other races get benefit from this part of their racial abilities, PvE bosmers get basically none. Stealth detect is of zero worth in PvE, and the roll pen is NOT something most people are going to work into their rotation. A new pve bosmer player will probably benefit to NOT invest ANY points into this racial, until the player has skill points to "burn". If that is so, is it really a well designed racial?

So overall Bosmers are in a weaker position as there is a whole section of their racials that is pretty pointless for PvE. While most other races get at least some utility out of ALL of their racial slots.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Totally wrong.

Just stop.

That's not true either but I doubt it's worth taking the time to convince you.

Tell me honestly: do you really think you're qualified to be able to say what races are and aren't worth picking?
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Totally wrong.

Just stop.

They get 1 applicable bonus to pve and orcs 12% reduced cost is arguably just as good and they get damage

And again in PvP, orc has the same specs buff not tied to anything and damage and 12% reduced cost and I'm sure a ton of other things

Redguard is better to
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit will just pick up sorrow instead of strategist and propably they are become a much bigger monster dps than they were.

People just dont know right now. For sure they can now do some mad stacking of crit damage, but its only 10% more than anyone could do before, and at the cost of 8% chance.

Really got to wait on some testing on this one.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People just dont know right now. For sure they can now do some mad stacking of crit damage, but its only 10% more than anyone could do before, and at the cost of 8% chance.

Really got to wait on some testing on this one.

Khajiit nb/templar can achiv with new passiv almost 70% crit dmg with horn etc. So its a bit broken on trials.
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally wrong.

Just stop.

Why is there no reason to pick Altmer, if you really care about getting every tiny bit of DPS? They're still the BIS magDD race...
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Calm down buddy.
    Or ratter other got an larger buff because of cp, Khajiit buff is half of other DD races.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally wrong.

Just stop.

In a way it fits as Khajiit did not magic than stamina damage relative and most Khajiit is Stamina.
    And now we can demand an buff since we are lower than Altmer or Breton and lower than Orc :)

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Totally wrong.

Just stop.

Why is there no reason to pick Altmer, if you really care about getting every tiny bit of DPS? They're still the BIS magDD race...

Not that much of a dps increase and dummer gets fire resistance which is everywhere in pve

In PvP the 1.8k Stam is better than the Stam return especially with the recently changes to CP giving more to max pools. Mag doesn't need high Stam Regen in fights. You use alot of Stam quickly so the max Stam is better
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Totally wrong.

Just stop.

They get 1 applicable bonus to pve and orcs 12% reduced cost is arguably just as good and they get damage

And again in PvP, orc has the same specs buff not tied to anything and damage and 12% reduced cost and I'm sure a ton of other things

Redguard is better to

lol you don't even know what the racial bonuses are. What does the Orc "12% reduced cost" have to do with PvE?

Redguard is only better for builds that use a lot of weapon abilities. If you use mostly class skills (like on a typical stamplar or stamblade or stamden), Bosmer regen is more valuable.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS just ruined my 100% crit chance build ><
    Why you need to ruin everything every patch.

Imperial looks good tho.
    /o

Now it's gonna be a 92% crit chance build with a 60% extra crit dmg done as a basis, Shadow mundus and divines raise the number close to 75% extra crit dmg.

And I've not even mentioned precise strikes and elfborn. With those you can get over 100% extra crit dmg (idk if there's a 100% cap though)

edit: oh, I forgot archer's mind.
    Edited by Xvorg on February 11, 2019 8:27PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Totally wrong.

Just stop.

Redguard is better to

lol you don't even know what the racial bonuses are. What does the Orc "12% reduced cost" have to do with PvE?

Redguard is only better for builds that use a lot of weapon abilities. If you use mostly class skills (like on a typical stamplar or stamblade or stamden), Bosmer regen is more valuable.

Talking about the speed for PvP*

The Regen looks about as good as the reduced cost for builds that are focused on speed and high mobility