Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glad to see

ezio45
ezio45
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
That we fixed how useless highelf and wood elf are... *Claps*

That Stam on my highelf and spell pen on woodelf are gunna help me out so much.....
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cat is 10% crit now woooot
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    firedrgn wrote: »

Ya cuz they aren't doing well enough or anything
  • Baz
    Baz
    ✭✭✭

Crit damage, not crit chance
    vAA : 150.350 WS StamBlade
    vSO : 171.041 CwC StamSorc
    vHRC : 155.895 DB Tank
    vMoL : 159.672 CwC Stamplar
    vHoF : 206.667 MkM StamNB
    vAS : 111.272 MkM Magplar
    vCR : 128.397 WS MagSorc
    Mostly retired from PvE ESO
  • YoshinJaa
    YoshinJaa
    ✭✭✭
    Crit damage and healing not chance.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Its no longer Crit change but increases Crit Damage so you have to spend more on Crit Chance to make this build effective!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on February 11, 2019 6:46PM
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont understand these changes. They are bad.
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did they dumpster khajiit. This is legit worse than the live passives.
    Edited by clocksstoppe on February 11, 2019 6:46PM
  • Ciovala
    Ciovala
    ✭✭✭
    Feline Ambush: Reworked the 8% Spell and Weapon Critical Strike Chance to 10% Critical Damage and Critical Healing.

The wording isn’t clear. Does this meant a flat buff of 10% crit for everything or just 10% bonus damage when you crit?
    Edited by Ciovala on February 11, 2019 6:48PM
    Looking for a mature and helpful social guild - play PvE, PvP, and like crafting.
  • YoshinJaa
    YoshinJaa
    ✭✭✭
    Ciovala wrote: »
    Feline Ambush: Reworked the 8% Spell and Weapon Critical Strike Chance to 10% Critical Damage and Critical Healing.

The wording isn’t clear. Does this meant a flat big of 10% crit for everything or just 10% bonus damage when you crit?

Bonus when you crit, no longer getting flat crit chance buffs.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang that sukkks.. read that wrong. Huge nerff?
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya i think no crit chance at all just damage
  • Baz
    Baz
    ✭✭✭
    nerf probably, huge, not really
    vAA : 150.350 WS StamBlade
    vSO : 171.041 CwC StamSorc
    vHRC : 155.895 DB Tank
    vMoL : 159.672 CwC Stamplar
    vHoF : 206.667 MkM StamNB
    vAS : 111.272 MkM Magplar
    vCR : 128.397 WS MagSorc
    Mostly retired from PvE ESO
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm im sure asiangod and others will test
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmers are balanced. They're still top dps according to that huge dps test posted in this forum. Ppl are just salty and ranting because now they actually gotta git gud if you want that sweet juicy dps.

I'm really happy with the Imperial Red Diamond change. A huge step forward, now all they need is a magicka bonus honestly.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS just ruined my 100% crit chance build ><
    Why you need to ruin everything every patch.

Imperial looks good tho.
    /o
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »

That Stam on my highelf and spell pen on woodelf are gunna help me out so much.....

This has been discussed a tonne. Stamina gen and roll pen are utility passives. They are not supposed to directly provide huge utility for any given roll, they're supposed to be "thats nice to have" off-focus benefits.

Altmer DPS is more than fine. Much like how Burning Immunity and Fire resistance doesn't directly help Dunmer fulfil a healer or DD roll, stamina regen is nice but not "im gonna pick the class just to get that". Thats not the point.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenplar and nightblade that have crit damage bonus will likely see the best of khajit changes but not sure on the rest. Interesting to see, also like the imperial change.

Now just tweak Altmer for a more useful/logical 3rd passive and really good patch
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why did they dumpster khajiit

They didn't, it's even better than before. It's now crit damage done which is way more helpful than the added crit chance. You can already get high spell it weapon crit, especially on NB which is were khajiit would have been focused. Now they basically get a free crit damage Mindy's stone...

while highelf and woodelf are basically useless. With darkelf being much better than highelf and Breton and khajiit running laps around them both.. I don't think I need to get in to why woodelf is bad but I don't care what you to to stealth detection tied to rolldodging it's still useless and whoa hoo last patch they got 1500 physical and spell pen, one of which is never going to help anyone
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They didn't, it's even better than before. It's now crit damage done which is way more helpful than the added crit chance. You can already get high spell it weapon crit, especially on NB which is were khajiit would have been focused. Now they basically get a free crit damage Mindy's stone...

while highelf and woodelf are basically useless. With darkelf being much better than highelf and Breton and khajiit running laps around them both.. I don't think I need to get in to why woodelf is bad but I don't care what you to to stealth detection tied to rolldodging it's still useless and whoa hoo last patch they got 1500 physical and spell pen, one of which is never going to help anyone

lol,

Wood Elf and High elf are not useless, Learn 2 Play.

Check forum for their DPS parses and stop misleading others.

Khajit are now useless other than Crit builds as they have less max stats bonus. Remember that Max Stats bonus now buff with CP.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This has been discussed a tonne. Stamina gen and roll pen are utility passives. They are not supposed to directly provide huge utility for any given roll, they're supposed to be "thats nice to have" off-focus benefits.

Altmer DPS is more than fine. Much like how Burning Immunity and Fire resistance doesn't directly help Dunmer fulfil a healer or DD roll, stamina regen is nice but not "im gonna pick the class just to get that". Thats not the point.

And clearly no one wants these utility passives

What good is 1500 increased weapon pen for 1 rotation tied to rolldodging... Is woodelf going to fit a rolldodge into every rotation

The other utility passives if you can even label them that are at least useful
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmers are balanced. They're still top dps according to that huge dps test posted in this forum. Ppl are just salty and ranting because now they actually gotta git gud if you want that sweet juicy dps.

I'm really happy with the Imperial Red Diamond change. A huge step forward, now all they need is a magicka bonus honestly.

Yea orcs are also balanced right? :trollface:
    Edited by DarkPicture on February 11, 2019 7:02PM
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a beautiful game, Khajiits, Bretons and Orcs become a new BiS race because in Elsweyr need to be promoted.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Browart wrote: »
    What a beautiful game, Khajiits, Bretons and Orcs become a new BiS race because in Elsweyr need to be promoted.

You are spreading wrong information,

Altmer, Dunmer, Bosmer, Argonian, Red Guard in very good position.

You need to do math before posting or check DPS parses threads.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You kidding? My Templar and NB both will stay khajiit now. Damage and healing buff. Getting some stats all around. going to be some nice bursts.
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS basically forced wood elf into a really weird niche pvp setup, such a weird design choice considering this is supposed to balance races. What part of roll dodging for pen is going to be good for PvE dps? Yeah lets burn all of my stamina roll dodging for a 6 second pen buff ........... er no.

And High Elf changes are just..... what.... stamina? For a Magicka race? Why not give Redguards magicka recovery, that makes just as much sense as this.
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im sorry, since when was breton BIS DD? Where you not paying attention?
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

You kidding? My Templar and NB both will stay khajiit now. Damage and healing buff. Getting some stats all around. going to be some nice bursts.

I wish Critical Surge can crit and roll Khajit as Stam Sorc.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lol,

Wood Elf and High elf are not useless, Learn 2 Play.

Check forum for their DPS parses and stop misleading others.

Khajit are now useless other than Crit builds as they have less max stats bonus. Remember that Max Stats bonus now buff with CP.

Ok khajiit still has basically another Mindy's stone attached to them

There's 0 reason to ever pick a highelf ESPECIALLY because CP now effects max stats and your getting even more Stam with the that

What are you going to do on a woodelf, you get a ton of Stam Regen and weapon pen for a rotation after you roll dodge (which in pve is a dead passive as you arnt going to stop to rolldodging every rotation, you'd end up losing dps)
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont think so, If u saw tests parses, Bretons with Khajiits dominates as Magicka races on parses on each pts patch. Orcs with Redguard had the same dps before buff changes for Orcs. Dont tell me I spread wrong information when you doing this at each post with "dont nerf orcs".

Altmer with dunmer dont have any chance with bretons and khajiits, when khajiit just burn dummy, and breton have infinity sustain + they just put bersek on backbar and outdps 3rd passiv altmer and dunmer. Orc have access to dmg weapon, 2k stam, health sustain, MS, and bonus health to using gold food.
    Edited by DarkPicture on February 11, 2019 7:13PM
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont think so, If u saw tests parses, Bretons with Khajiits dominates as Magicka races on parses on each pts patch. Orcs with Redguard had the same dps before buff changes for Orcs. Dont tell me I spread wrong information when you doing this at each post with "dont nerf orcs".

Breton is NOT top DD by a long shot. 258 wep damage is a HUGE loss if you're trying to max out damage. The sustain is nice, but in a propper PVE environment you only need it if you want to heal or maybe tank.

Khajiits have just "received" a major nerf to Magic damage in the CP change.

Calm down buddy.