Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Elsweyr Outlaws (PST/MTZ)

Kynetik
Kynetik
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone,

<Elsweyr Outlaws> is a new guild looking for like-minded players to join us in our adventures across Tamriel! Our vision is not to be a 400+ player guild, but a small cohesive community that players feel comfortable being themselves in. We are looking for mature, friendly, and social players to join our growing player base. The guild is NOT looking for elitists, trolls, or toxicity, so if that's you please move along. The goal of <Elsweyr Outlaws> is to start small doing world content, dungeons, and then moving into more difficult content as players get more comfortable with each other. We also plan on participating in weekly PvP activities under the Aldmeri Dominion banner.

What do we have to offer?

- Real life first mentality
- Guild Hall with Target Dummies, Crafting Stations & Transmute Station!
- Discord
- Opportunity to make your mark

Remember, we are a new guild so please don't have unrealistic expectations.

Reply to this thread or send a PM with inquiries!

Add us on Discord - Kynetik#5276, jaxxon#6903, EvilOverlord#8187, and StaticNoize#0467
Edited by Kynetik on February 13, 2019 4:12PM
  • Animayer
    Animayer
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds very interesting to me! I would love to join!

Discord: HellRaiser#2845
  • Kynetik
    Kynetik
    Soul Shriven
    Animayer wrote: »
    Sounds very interesting to me! I would love to join!

Discord: HellRaiser#2845

Awesome, I will send you a friend request!
  • Kynetik
    Kynetik
    Soul Shriven
    After a successful week of recruiting Elsweyr Outlaws is now off the ground and would like to invite more like-minded players to join our community!
  • Kynetik
    Kynetik
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for new friends!
  • Kynetik
    Kynetik
    Soul Shriven
    Any questions? Add me on Discord: Kynetik#5276, reply to this thread, or send me a PM!
  • Kynetik
    Kynetik
    Soul Shriven
    Interested? Add us on Discord - Kynetik#5276, jaxxon512#6903, EvilOverlord#8187, and StaticNoize#0467