The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stamblade DW/2hand vs other classes

Soundles1990
Soundles1990
✭✭✭
If you can give an advice for nightblades against other classes in 1vs1 duel, what would it be? How do i approach against those classes and what are their weaknesses?

NB vs Stamplar
NB vs Magplar
NB vs stam Dk
NB vs mag Dk
NB vs stamSorc
NB vs magSorc
NB vs StamDen
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol stamNB is the strongest class in the game. You can easy kill anything.
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, the reason half of everyone in Cyrodiil is playing a nightblade now, usually stamina, is because they are OP as all get out. ...and most can not win a fight without cloak. I feel very strongly this is something that should change. Either nerf cloak, or nightblade regen in stealth or something to change this dynamic.
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB vs all other classes in pvp....

Step 1, Find opponent.
    Step 2, Burst damage from stealth.
    Step 3, tea bag and return to step 1.

Seriously StamNB has been a very trolly class for a long time now, needs looking at.
  • JiKama
    JiKama
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie.... I can wear the exact same gear as my Stamblade on my Stamplar and be tankier, heal for more, and just over all be more annoying. They both have their ups and downs, but a good player on any class can be frightening. I tend to struggle against Magblades and Magplars more than I do Stamblades. Magplars are kinda rare to see, but whenever I run into one I regret it.
  • Soundles1990
    Soundles1990
    ✭✭✭
    Can i get some serious answers from experienced pvp players please?
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiKama wrote: »
    Not gonna lie.... I can wear the exact same gear as my Stamblade on my Stamplar and be tankier, heal for more, and just over all be more annoying. They both have their ups and downs, but a good player on any class can be frightening. I tend to struggle against Magblades and Magplars more than I do Stamblades. Magplars are kinda rare to see, but whenever I run into one I regret it.

I have a Magplar! We could meet in game. Wanna feel some more regret? :D
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i get some serious answers from experienced pvp players please?

You probably wont get a serious answer because its such a massive subject as every class can be played in a different way by a different player, the answer will eventually boil down to how you feel comfortable playing stam NB and how you feel you can find a way to win in a majority of situations.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't play stamblade than you should try pve. :trollface:
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You want someone to tell you how to fight every class?

If you have specific questions cool, but maybe you should just play and learn stuff yourself.

I'll give you one tip - try to deal damage and not take any.

A real tip though is to play other classes. Then you'll really find out how to fight them.
    Edited by Brrrofski on February 12, 2019 2:11PM