Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

K'Tora

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Is he a dungeon/trial boss or a story/overland boss?

I know he's a Sload. Guessed that when I heard the name. Similar to the naming convention of N'Gasta in Redguard.

Just asking as I've wanted to see a Sload for a long time but need to know what type of content he's part of.

Thanks!
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Story/overland and you encounter him/her in summerset main quesline.

Also you should have posted this in "players helping players" category.
    Edited by KhajiitFelix on February 11, 2019 3:21PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    K'Tora is part of the Summerset quest line I believe.

There are actually four you can see/fight in Summerset.

If you don't mind spoilers you can check them and their locations here.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Sea_Sload
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys! I look forward to meeting K'Tora then!

I've wanted to see a Sload ever since reading into the name of a ship in Skyrim.

@Turelus I'll hunt for them myself, but thanks for letting me know there are some to be found! Gives me a goal when I start the Summerset content. (Playing the game in chronological order)
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! I look forward to meeting K'Tora then!

I've wanted to see a Sload ever since reading into the name of a ship in Skyrim.

Turelus I'll hunt for them myself, but thanks for letting me know there are some to be found! Gives me a goal when I start the Summerset content. (Playing the game in chronological order)
    No problem. At this time the only ones in the game are part of Summerset and located on Summerset Isle or quests related to that. It's possible they may add more to later content now they have the art assets though.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Story/overland and you encounter him/her in summerset main quesline.

Also you should have posted this in "players helping players" category.

I wasn't sure because it was about a specific character.

Even if I'm wrong, which is fine, I'm guessing you can see the logic as to why I likened it to a lore thread. Noted for the future. :)