The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Halls of Fabrication - Pinnacle Factotum: Steam Centurions remain standing once defeated.

Kilnerdyne
Kilnerdyne
✭✭✭✭✭
userid: @Kilnerdyne
server: PC / EU

When: Pinnacle Factotum
Everytime?: Yes, every instance, every Steam Centurion.
What happens: Steam centurion spawns and is killed by players. Instead of dying it remains stood up.
What is meant to happen: Steam centurion spawns and is killed by players. The Centurion returns to it's docile state of crouching down.
Since when has this been happening: Dragon Bones DLC.

This doesn't require a screenshot really as if you play the boss fight you would see immediately what is happening.

jSMCiOV.jpg

Edited by Kilnerdyne on February 10, 2019 11:02PM
  • The_Auror
    The_Auror
    ✭✭✭
    This makes the main tank's job extremely difficult when the simulacra mechanic happens, the correct ghost can be impossible to see with multiple giant centurion sprites overlapping. Frustrating bug that has been around way too long.

BTW When: should say Pinnacle Factotum fight
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woops ty Auror, have edited. And yes with 3 robots stood around and sorcerer dropping Storm Atronach down this can make the simulacra shockwave mechanic more difficult to see if the shade is stood inside the Centurion.
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It pissed me off yesterday so much, couldn't finish it. And after another wiped the trial bugged and no-one could res. Had to call it.

Same bug on PS4 https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/453081/halls-of-fabrication-2nd-boss-centurions-dont-despawn-after-being-killed
    Edited by AgaTheGreat on February 11, 2019 12:28PM
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos has confirmed they know about it and have a fix in the works. I tank this trial on vet all the time, it simply requires positioning yourself with some space between the centurions that are still standing so you can see. More of a nuisance than anything. The bug on archcustodian where alkosh agros the unspawned adds near the arch ways causing them to spawn on top of the boss with a damage shield is far more detrimental IMO
    Edited by irswat on February 11, 2019 2:50PM
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried telling them countless times about the archcustodian bugs/trial bugs & unfortunately for whatever reason this forum has fell into a black hole. Only the PTS forum, German forum & General Help (for account/clown issues) seems to be checked by anyone but mods.

If you check my discussions I've tried to lay them out nicely with info & regularly check this forum in case they need extra feedback or clarification (or even a group to run through the trial to test stuff). Nothing.

Saw your thread on the PTS forum had been replied to and I was pretty angry at them but ty for getting the message through @irswat.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks for your insightful bug report threads. have read them all I think
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy mother of god
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kilnerdyne wrote: »
    Holy mother of god

That was my reaction as well.

They even fixed a visual bug with the Apostle Jerkin that I reported a while ago.

Hopefully they'll keep this up *fingers crossed*
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug is being fixed thanks to the Polish community ambassador. I submitted it on facebook and asked the ambassador for help. It worked :Dhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/tesopolska/permalink/2410406212335168/
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Aga :-)
    There was also this post on the PTS Forum from @irswat https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/456361/bug-report-frostvault-vhof. Unfortunately there are still many problems in vHOF that plague the Like Clockwork groups, maybe we can somehow highlight those aswell.
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Aga :-)
    There was also this post on the PTS Forum from @irswat https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/456361/bug-report-frostvault-vhof. Unfortunately there are still many problems in vHOF that plague the Like Clockwork groups, maybe we can somehow highlight those aswell.

Yeah... the problem of this particular forum is that we've no idea if they noticed our bug submission or if they're working on it. I'm really pleased that approaching someone who has a direct line to ZoS worked. I wish more bugs were fixed.
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2Gcmnt.png

QeiDVuH.png

This. Is. Still. Not. Fixed.
    Inb4 awkward "yo dawg, it's really fixed this time, honest!" patch notes some time near christmas
  • CultOfMMO
    CultOfMMO
    ✭✭✭
    S2Gcmnt.png

QeiDVuH.png

This. Is. Still. Not. Fixed.
    Inb4 awkward "yo dawg, it's really fixed this time, honest!" patch notes some time near christmas

christmas of 2021?
    vHoF HM 202k Tick-Tock Tormentor (Stamblade)
    vAS HM 111k Immortal Redeemer (Magplar)
    vCR HM 129k Gryphon Heart (Magblade/plar)
    vSS HM 245k NA 2nd Godslayer (Stamcro)
    Magblade vMA 601k