The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Natch Potes?

• bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2tdr83.jpg]

• reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good god. So much entitlement here. It’s no wonder the devs and Gina don’t be more welcoming with the community.

PTS barely offline and people already screaming with pitch forks making this stupid thread posting stupid memes.

Majority of the people expecting patch notes barely help with the primary function of the PTS anyways so what the heck is your rush anyways?
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reprosal wrote: »
    Good god. So much entitlement here. It’s no wonder the devs and Gina don’t be more welcoming with the community.

PTS barely offline and people already screaming with pitch forks making this stupid thread posting stupid memes.

Majority of the people expecting patch notes barely help with the primary function of the PTS anyways so what the heck is your rush anyways?

Here, have a chill pill 💊.
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys Gina has a life too ya know. Let her sleep in for once
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On patch notes day? I think not.
  • Temeraire507
    Temeraire507
    ✭✭✭

I may get wooshed here but in case this was a serious comment:

The whole natch pote thread is a meme. It has been here for almost every patch in the past. Nobody is seriously demanding anything here. Everyone here knows the notes are going to launch with the PTS update or in the evening if the update takes longer
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Can I haz natch potes plssssss?

maxresdefault.jpg

Ah wait...I already know what is coming anyway ^^

E quick someone check if check changed any of his races were changed and if he put any sets on the guild store; we will have the information we need lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    x82lsszqlkna.jpg
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well you seem entiteled enough to teach us aout our entitlement aswell, so welcome to the Club :joy:

we all know when Natch Patches will come....just here to have some fun, and meme the crab out of this topic, like we did in the past aswell....noone gets hurt, unless Ginas sleep schedule :trollface:
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1tpt73ppxfuj.png
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

1tpt73ppxfuj.png

some ppl just dont get it o/
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I may get wooshed here but in case this was a serious comment:

The whole natch pote thread is a meme. It has been here for almost every patch in the past. Nobody is seriously demanding anything here. Everyone here knows the notes are going to launch with the PTS update or in the evening if the update takes longer
    so much, this one is only here to farm Awesome and insightful.
    FUw5SjNl.png
    Please support hard working Khajiit
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess: no racials change, just minor bugs
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »

new bugs?

definetly yes...old ones fixed...likely but not guaranteed :trollface:
    PC EU

• Gryph13
    Gryph13
    Maybe the change to the CP scaling system.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

new bugs?

Kill 1 bug, 2 more shall take its place
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

new bugs?

Fixed problems with dungeon finder, no more phantom queue or someone has refused all the time.
    They managed to switch normal and veteran in menu so random normal is now random vet and other way around.
    This is an buff as soon as you know.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Tryxus wrote: »

new bugs?

Fixed problems with dungeon finder, no more phantom queue or someone has refused all the time.
    They managed to switch normal and veteran in menu so random normal is now random vet and other way around.
    This is an buff as soon as you know.

"Jeez, Veteran is so easy compared to Normal now! I feel like I could do this in my sleep!"
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Gina isn't sleeping
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/458444/pc-mac-patch-notes-v4-2-13#latest
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Haha you know Gina herself sometimes posts memes in these threads?
    ef8.jpg
    EU PC
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Search through the forums and you'll see that this isn't a thread on entitlement, it's a meme thread that happens every time and is funny, that is all.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gina isn't sleeping
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/458444/pc-mac-patch-notes-v4-2-13#latest

dammed...so why do live server get Natch Potes but PTS doesnt....smells fishy to me :trollface:

@ZOS_GinaBruno we are waiting for 5hrs now...hurry up pls, we're starving of Natch Potes to read :joy:
    PC EU

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffs to Altmer
    wBzDV5Tl.jpg
    And Khajiit
    qCjvHBQl.jpg
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is a meme tread. Even Gina herself comes here from time to time to poke fun, and calls these similar posts out on Twitter or twitch. No one takes these as the average forum whining, on the contrary, it's a joke through and through.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »

This is a meme tread. Even Gina herself comes here from time to time to poke fun, and calls these similar posts out on Twitter or twitch. No one takes these as the average forum whining, on the contrary, it's a joke through and through.

How dare you explaining this dude how this thread works...he should have figured it out himself by now :joy::trollface:
    PC EU

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

maxresdefault.jpg

E quick someone check if check changed any of his races were changed and if he put any sets on the guild store; we will have the information we need lol

@Minno
    I recently (last weekend) created a stamina imperial nightblade (around level 18 I think) and I still try to sell some transmutation and vicious death gold jewelry, which I bought during the "not midyear mayhem".
    Edited by Checkmath on February 11, 2019 2:08PM
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

maxresdefault.jpg

@Minno
    I recently (last weekend) created a stamina imperial nightblade (around level 18 I think) and I still try to sell some transmutation and vicious death gold jewelry, which I bought during the "not midyear mayhem".

is that the official confession of someone buying sets pre patch on bulk, to sell them after the patch goes live, due to informations, we normalos dont have acces to? :open_mouth:
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on February 11, 2019 2:14PM
    PC EU

• Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »

5QPiJgi.jpg
    EU PC
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Potes of the natches and nerfs plz
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Buffs to Altmer
    wBzDV5Tl.jpg
    And Khajiit
    qCjvHBQl.jpg

Better not post anything like that ... You'll have the lore brigade on here ASAP!
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Over 37,500 Achievements!