Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How's the decorating of Grand Psijic villia going?

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashryn wrote: »
    I prefer small to medium-sized homes with big outdoor spaces. Although beautiful, Psijic Villa isn't as close to a wayshrine as I like. You also have to go through too many loading screens just to get outside. My main home of heart is the Exorcised Witches home which I've made cozy, warm, and abundantly verdant with blossoming trees & plants. Especially nice is that you don't have a loading screen going inside the house and back out!

The Psijic villa is great to visit every now and then to meditate in its beauty & views. Otherwise...its storage.

Same here :) I got the Witches Cottage as my main (and only) house and pretty much filled it up with Conservatory pieces to make a huge garden

I tried moving it to the Villa, but I ended up with a garden that was so spread out it didn't have that cozy and foresty feeling that it had at the Cottage while the interior of the Villa felt so empty

So I moved back and improved the placement of my furnishings, got a lovely garden again :) And my Villa's now relegated to storage.
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Xerosus
    Xerosus
    ✭✭✭
    Considering how its my first house (not a fan of blowing loads of money on a digital space). Its kind of a nightmare, progress is slow and i also detest how it lacks a day and night cycle.

I REALLY HATE THE LACK OF NIGHT TIME.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very slowly. I'm pretty cheap when it comes to buying plans.... and of course mostly the plans etc. I find around aren't what I'm looking for....
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent a couple of days trying to furnish it and it still looks empty. I'll make a few more attempts some time in the future, but right now I'm far more comfortable in my cosy Cliffshade.

Still, it's very nice to have, and I'm glad to finally have a space for the Vvardenfell Scale Model.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t been playing much lately, so that house is still being worked on. The one room that’s mostly done is the dwemer/clockwork room.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't touched it. I really want to make it my primary but four loadscreens between a house and a wayshrine is just too awkward. I know there are alternatives like travelling to a guild member, but I don't want to rely on a hit or miss system to get where I'm going
    PS4 EU
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I turned mine into a 'The First Tamriel Church of God' I finished the inside, but I only have about 70 slots left to make the outside feel full. Kind of stumped on it.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put some monster masks on the fountain out front and thats about it, I dont visit or have items to do it up,
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant put all my pets, mounts and trophies in there.
    I quit bothering with it.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am morrowind guy, so I'm trying to make it as bizarre as possible, it starts with guar farm and then I place there all mushrooms i found. Also I hang in the air all extra paintings I find, so it will look like Salvador Dali museum in few years.
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    I fully furnished mine and turned it into High Elf heaven. I managed to make it full and homely but have zero slots left.

https://youtu.be/aByDNi-AM8c
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I turned mine into Hogwarts a while back. Haven't really touched it since.

It's far too big with such a limited furnishing limit that there's not a whole lot you can do with it to make it feel homey.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It makes for a most excellent warehouse for things I don't want and don't want to get rid off.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20190210_231011.png
    Screenshot_20190210_231018.png
    Screenshot_20190210_231031.png
    Screenshot_20190210_231131.png
    Screenshot_20190210_231105.png
    Screenshot_20190210_231205.png
    Screenshot_20190210_231257.png

Bonus:
    Screenshot_20181230_232818.png
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Wasn't long ago many of us got this house at summerset event. Now question is how is it going witg it?

P.S Just a reminder free eso plus trial going on right now gives double housing slots so make sure to go shopping if you haven't already.

I have been gone for a while, since a month or so after Summerset launch. I didn't even realize I had this house until last week.

So far, I've placed a bunch of mounts outside, all of my undaunted busts in just inside the front door, and a bed and my storage chest in one of the back rooms. I'll more than likely just turn the main hall into a test dummy room eventually. It might come together from there, or not.

I'm not much for housing in games, but sometimes I feel the itch to do some. I have a nice house in SWtOR, and had a pretty nice one in wildstar, but we know how that ended.
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

At 2:21, where are those statues from? (The two flanking the main entrance, inside.)
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varana wrote: »
    yodased wrote: »

At 2:21, where are those statues from? (The two flanking the main entrance, inside.)

Those are crown store undercroft furnishings I believe. Not sure if they are still available individually but they were originally in one of the Redguard furnishing collections.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• KingofAnnwn
    KingofAnnwn
    ✭✭✭
    I started to decorate mine, but then got bored of doing it and due to its large size, I'll never make/collect the furnishings to fill it.
    Xbox One (Very Rare)
    DC - Gwenhwyfar Gwraig - Redguard Vamp Stamplar
    DC - Kiarina Florcht - Redguard Stamden
    PC
    AD - Lilwen Haf - Altmer Mag Sorc
    EP - Tarmena Diloren - Dunmer Magblade
    DC - Eletti Ghellon - Redguard Stamblade
    PS5
    DC - Arianwen Adahl - Breton Magcro
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine looks like a garbage dump after a tornado went through.
    Edited by Inarre on February 11, 2019 11:27PM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally managed to get some time to take some decent screenshots. Who wouldn't want such a cozy little home?

The entrance
    20tqh6v.png

Main hall
    28bgpja.png

Conservatory / Lab
    200rcqh.png
    2j30hnn.png

Library
    2elc9q8.png

Undercroft Entry
    2wgx0fa.png

Gallery (Beast Races)
    mb1rmw.png

Master Bath
    dnga9s.png
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ComfortableSplendidWalletKAPOW

One day I hope it will look like this, but I'll never have the money or friends to be able to achieve this :(
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • Dojohoda
      Dojohoda
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I'm still working on it. So far, I've got lots of stuff in mine, 10 or 11 precursors (need more), skeletons and other dummies. I have one naughty plant.

X4TBLD4.jpg

---

I have a few mundus stones, mostly mag-based since I have a gob of magblades.

Tz28mP1.jpg

---

Nothing to see here. :#

7IjknrF.jpg

---

(the loot is on the way)

zU7fWzf.jpg

---

:o

tXLnayG.jpg

---

If you ever visit @Dojohoda climb up to the log cabin. It's safe! I promise! :* BUT you have to walk the plank and jump into the water as a Monkey.

nqffPAm.jpg

Edited by Dojohoda on February 12, 2019 7:01AM
      Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
      Might be joking in comments.
      -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    • Gariele
      Gariele
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Since it is to big to go all out with decorating and lots of detail we turned it into a multi guild Guild Hall imgur.com/a/uvgMlAf
      PC/EU
      Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
      RoseESO Discord
      RoseESO Website
    • Ryath_Waylander
      Ryath_Waylander
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I did start on it but never got past the main hall. I don't like the multiple loading screens to access and leave the house, I suffer from long loading screens. The killer for me was constant daylight slanting across the hall. So I've abandoned the effort and am using my time to save up the millions and millions of gold I'll need to buy crowns for one of the lovely notable homes that are locked behind a stupid Real life money price of crowns only :/
    • Gythral
      Gythral
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      oh that blip off the map on Arteam - haven't been there since it was added
      “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
      Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
      Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    • Ye_Olde_Crowe
      Ye_Olde_Crowe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Okay, the villa is still sparsely furnished, but at least it's kind of decorated:

Great Hall - entry side
      w8rIPGG.jpg
      Great Hall - other side
      f6WOULH.jpg
      Spa
      6AOWveo.jpg
      PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
    • Tasear
      Tasear
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Screenshot_20190210_231011.png
      Screenshot_20190210_231018.png
      Screenshot_20190210_231031.png
      Screenshot_20190210_231131.png
      Screenshot_20190210_231105.png
      Screenshot_20190210_231205.png
      Screenshot_20190210_231257.png

Bonus:
      Screenshot_20181230_232818.png

What are those black rocks?
    • sedi
      sedi
      ✭✭✭✭
      I just use the spawn area with the water feature. Never bothered with the inside as the outside bit is perfect anyway.
    • Uryel
      Uryel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      So far I made a pretty cool library inside one of the small circular room. My wife made a pretty cool shrine to Sheogorath with a ton of vegetation in the spa area at the back, in her own villa.

Yeah, so far so good. When I get more ideas for it I'll get going. Should be finished around the summer of 2023.

My Aldmeri Grotto looks gorgeous, though B)

Jokes aside, 700 items with ESO+ is ridiculously low for such large houses. 1000 should be a minimum.