Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What housing updates are you hoping to see this year?

• Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *Increase in item slots, mainly for the big homes.

*Farming nodes to be added, not gonna lie a garden patch would be awesome

*NPC's some stand still ones or intractable ones

*More in game items, crown store only items do leave a bitter taste in the mouth.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • superryan94
    superryan94
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and I'd like everything to have a bottom.
    au7erpsfnl63.png
    sjklubakbhan.png
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, yes, there is a disappointing lack of bottoms in this game :smirk: Can't have enough bottoms!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting rid of the "primary residence" limitation for our visitors. Implement the PTF add-on features into base game.

Day/Night toggle! If I throw an event "in the evening" I'd darn well like to not have it be high noon at my house!

Increased item slots (by 200 items in all the houses with the possible exception of the free inn rooms, which should be doubled to 60)

Increased player capacity (doubled at the very least!)

More building items! Stairs, walls, doorways! PLEASE! We need these in ALL the racial motifs!

ambient NPCs (minstrels, waiters, gardeners, that sort of stuff) Especially minstrels! The music boxes are great but a bard NPC that JUST plays instrumentals would be far better!

Increased limit for pets/mounts AND the option to unequip saddles/tack from mounts displayed in homes!

More models that are already in game released as furnishings. It's absurd that there are soooo many items in the game that really SHOULD be attainable furnishings and are not!

Furnishing plans for trees and plants. I am soooo tired of the limited options for outdoor decorating! Let me attain and make the trees and plants I want!

Natural water features (ponds, waterfalls, creeks) and SWIMMING POOLS.

More provisioning stations options!

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's throw in "primary residence" per character, instead of just per account. Mine each have their own home, but there's nothing in the game that reflects that.

Yes, I understand the point of having "port to ..." be a stable location, but a player can change that at whim now. Porting to the residence of the current character being played makes more sense.

And in the same change, it should be possible to designate a house as primary for a guild. Separating house from account should make that easier.
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mundus Stones to be collectibles so you may use them in any home instead of once, which is extremely expensive to begin even thinking of putting mundus subs in any other home other than guild location.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Remove the placement condition on crafting station intractables so they can be placed or used anywhere.
    2. More Mounts and Pets
    3. Give the Pets a path script and give the mounts some idle animations, like eating. Of course we would need straw, feed and water troughs.
    4. Increase the item limit with the penalty being no dueling
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    - ambient NPCs
    - more pets slots
    - big and powerful lamps that illuminate well for the large size houses
    - more flowers that can be placed in vases or both in one
    - bards that JUST plays instrumentals (yes ! no voice !)
    - farming nodes and fishing holes
    - small and medium size houses NOT FOR CROWNS, please !
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Oh, yes, there is a disappointing lack of bottoms in this game :smirk: Can't have enough bottoms!

Too many tops and not enough bottoms is the bane of my life.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Biggest improvement for me would be in improving the housing editor and placing objects. We have the ability to link objects now, but the time involved to line multiple pieces up is frustrating. It seems very clunky to me, coming from a game where you could create your own levels within a game using an editor (LittleBigPlanet). You can move an object in ESO housing editor from side to side, but in order to move it back or forward the player character has to move. Implementing a back/forth option with the L2 and R2 trigger buttons would make life a lot easier. Seems like there should be a way to have one object snap to another.

Also, it's hard to move large objects because the camera moves to one end of the object and you can't see the whole object. The camera in general moves and so does the object as soon as you click on an object, making small movements nearly impossible. By the time you've clicked on it, it's already moved and isn't where you last placed it.

Of course, I'm on console so maybe your PC add-ons have some way to work around this but I'm not sure how.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA