The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lamia's Song Set: Has anybody used this?

El_Borracho
El_Borracho
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Its a light armor set that drops in Arx Corinium:
(2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
(3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
(4 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
(5 items) When you use an Ultimate ability, you heal you and your allies within 20 meters of you for 30 Health per point of the Ultimate's cost.
On top of that, it drops in Divine, Infused, and Impenetrable like crazy. Has the feeling of one of those "too good to be true" sets that is easy to farm for PVE and PVP. I've seen some threads where this was used by MagDKs in PVP a few years ago, but nothing more.

Seems like this has some utility, possibly on a Magblade in a 3 DD/1 Tank dungeon if paired with something like Mother's Sorrow. Like a conservative alternative to Master Architect. But other than that, does anybody have any experience with this set?
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was used by Magblades wtih Incap/Soul Harvest years ago, when the heal was a flat number.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on February 8, 2019 6:01PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Was used by Magblades wtih Incap/Soul Harvest years ago, when the heal was a flat number.

I've seen an estimates on Reddit that the healing average is about 7,000-8,000. Not horrible, not overkill.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if you try using it with a very expensive ulti like horn, you will get a mighty 30 * 250 = 7500 heal... Or you know, you can just use any burst heal or something and have an actually good 5-piece. This is just trash tier.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah this set doesn't seem very good to me. The heal would need to be buffed by a lot and even then its situational.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a light armor set that drops in Arx Corinium:
    (2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    (5 items) When you use an Ultimate ability, you heal you and your allies within 20 meters of you for 30 Health per point of the Ultimate's cost.
    On top of that, it drops in Divine, Infused, and Impenetrable like crazy. Has the feeling of one of those "too good to be true" sets that is easy to farm for PVE and PVP. I've seen some threads where this was used by MagDKs in PVP a few years ago, but nothing more.

Seems like this has some utility, possibly on a Magblade in a 3 DD/1 Tank dungeon if paired with something like Mother's Sorrow. Like a conservative alternative to Master Architect. But other than that, does anybody have any experience with this set?

This was the first set that I fell in love with and farmed. I plan to refarm it again and wear it just for when I play healer. I just like it. The numbers don't justify it. I just like it anyway. And since hardly anyone uses it, I feel like I can make it mine.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Appreciate the feedback. I have a lot of this set and had no idea what to do with it. Knew it was outclassed by other better healing sets, just wondered if I was missing something. Might screw around with it in PVP, but that's all. Thanks
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried to make this set work on a warden, averaged around 10k, loads of healing done percentages, when I used warhorn. Not useful at all. Can't crit and is capped at 6 players, warhorn impacts all 12 though. Just not useful.
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of Witchmans. I wanted to use that for my Stamblade but it got changed with the Morrowind patch and is trash now.
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • Tasear
      Tasear
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      susmitds wrote: »

^ this but honestly it needs some love
      Edited by Tasear on February 13, 2019 12:16AM