Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FIX THE LAG!!! PEOPLE PAY FOR PLAYABLE GAME NOT FOR USELESS SERVICE!!!

ryh
ryh
✭✭✭
When u pay for car rental u dont get not working car. If car is not working properly seler that is selling u that service of car rent need to fix car and/or gives u usable car OR REFUND BACK PAY FOR THAT SERVICE.

Can u pls give people what they pay for? Game is not playable now so its broken product.
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEAR, HEAR!!!! Gives us the quality of service we pay for!!!!
  • CiNNeR
    CiNNeR
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even battlegrounds is lagging horribly. It sucks when you see attacks coming and want to dodge but your character isn't responding so you just eat it.
  • Marcus_Thracius
    Marcus_Thracius
    ✭✭✭✭
    just make ice wardens - play the slow meta
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag is annoying as hell and very bad in this game
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ZOS should be careful, or this game will end up like fallout76, when you're customers sue you for selling nonsense
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    VinayExile wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ZOS should be careful, or this game will end up like fallout76, when you're customers sue you for selling nonsense

Agreed, the whole games industry release broken games and spend an age patching, this needs to stop, ESO is not fit for purpose at present.

ZOS employees need to stop jumping in threads regarding server/performance issues saying stop bumping threads, when you communicate/fix you will have no such threads.
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^

so bumps are not allowed?
    Guess zos had time to delete threads but not to reply huh.

Edited by VinayExile on February 7, 2019 3:23AM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on February 8, 2019 12:51AM
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unintenionally bumping this threand now....ouh hit my head while doin so :trollface:

in all Honesty I have to agree with the OP, current service, and bad communication aint worthy of the potential this game would have to offer.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober

I do not understand why ZOS has capacity to create and release new content on servers which perform badly (jeah looking at you EU PC servers) once every 4 months. Bt they cannot get enough capacity to keep the servers running on a steady high level.
    All we asked for in the last 2 years were performance related issues....if ZOS has to drop 1 DLC to achieve this then they can do that, the community would not care, IF the performace will get increased on cost of this DLC not beeing released

Bugs are one thing, we can handle most of them, and they happen. But serverperformance should never even be mentioned in forums, unless something bad happened, like servers crashing due to Hakcing / attacks on them...else they should always run without major issues.

Actually I dont even want to talk about Communication with the Community, but lately it was like a rollercoaster, 1 day they comment on certain thread more than once, and then there's silence for weeks on end.
    Ticketsystem is AFAIK not even worth using...seem so many complains latley about it, its unbelievable.
    The removal of GMs was IMO the biggest mistake ZOS made so far, I remember the days after ESO was released (alot of bugs) but atleast you wrote a ticket, GM made an appointment with you, and investigated the Bug Live with you ingame...thats Service, and if he couldnt fix it right away he atleast helped you progress beyond the Bug.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS: “Oh alright! But only because you asked nicely.”
  • Kainarel
    Kainarel
    ✭✭✭
    I've always had ping around 80-90. Moments that I had it at 100 were RARE.

Now, the norm is 120+. Why? How? Last night's dungeon spikes were painful, it didn't go lower than 150 and norm was 200 with spikes into 500+. Just what exactly is going on with our PC EU servers?
    Please, fix this. People pay for your game - it needs to be playable.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kainarel wrote: »
    I've always had ping around 80-90. Moments that I had it at 100 were RARE.

Now, the norm is 120+. Why? How? Last night's dungeon spikes were painful, it didn't go lower than 150 and norm was 200 with spikes into 500+. Just what exactly is going on with our PC EU servers?
    Please, fix this. People pay for your game - it needs to be playable.

Ping isnt even the main problem IMO.

Was pvping yesterday at 2230 PC EU, and PIng in cyro wasnt that bad, compared to other times I pvped in the past few months
    however when skills like Burning embers didnt go off, even when enemies were in range etc. was kinda annoing to play
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's only a matter of time until ZOS' ship begins to sink due to their inability to improve their game.

Just look at Bethesda.

Bethesda had a pretty good reputation up until the Fallout 76 fiasco, and now that has left a permanent mark on their reputation.
  • Kainarel
    Kainarel
    ✭✭✭

Ping isnt even the main problem IMO.

Was pvping yesterday at 2230 PC EU, and PIng in cyro wasnt that bad, compared to other times I pvped in the past few months
    however when skills like Burning embers didnt go off, even when enemies were in range etc. was kinda annoing to play

I played in Cyro last night, as well, and yes, ping there was much better, around 90-100, than in other zones or the dungeon where it was really bad. And I have no lag with freezing or blinking everywhere, but mostly ping higher than 150 means that powers don't activate when you use them. And it is the frustrating part when you are on a boss fight.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not sure what’s going on but I just got hit with insane lag at 2 bar pops in vivec on pc/na. Not high ping just insane lag, desyncs, missing dawnbreakers again, sprint lock bug which I thought was gone, couldn’t dodge anything.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I’m not sure what’s going on but I just got hit with insane lag at 2 bar pops in vivec on pc/na. Not high ping just insane lag, desyncs, missing dawnbreakers again, sprint lock bug which I thought was gone, couldn’t dodge anything.

jeah same desyncs etc. actually killed be once, when trying to gank jump a dude into the river, while he was repairing the alessia bridge... barswap ult....where the frogg is this batswarm coming from....im on frontbar lol...well I died, tbh I deserved that for trying to get a unbuffed cheesy gank there....just laughed my ass off rly hard after that :joy:

even worse imo is when ppl are right in front of you hitting you, but you cant hit them back, since the game desynced either him your you, and the position relative to the other player is missmachted, and prevents you from casting meele skills, even though he as a NB with 5m range is clearly in range of me as a DK with 7m range
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on February 8, 2019 2:30PM
    PC EU

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the game works fine, and so most of the people are getting what they pay for. Pvp performance is really, consistently bad right now. There continue to be pronounced lag spots in trials and vma, but the biggest performance issues are, and have always been, in cyrodiil.

I won’t say that zeni doesn’t care, because they do. They would rather pvp run smoothly, and they would rather pvp players be happy with their product. But, and this is important, they don’t care enough to devote the resources to fix it. It is a small percentage of their product, and we are a small percentage of their customer base.

You use the analogy of a rental car that doesn’t work. The appropriate analogy is a rental car that works just fine but needs new wiper blades. It doesn’t invalidate he rental, and won’t even be noticed except by the few renters who get caught in the rain and get really annoyed.

And my analogy is doubly entertaining since we know that the rain in cyro contributes to the performance issues.
    Edited by Reverb on February 8, 2019 2:52PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO funding Fallout 76 failure. So thats why we will have dragons.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag is life. Life is lag. That's just the way it is.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    ESO funding Fallout 76 failure. So thats why we will have dragons.

Nope. Zeni and Bethsoft have completely separate operating and capital budgets, eso is not impacted in any way by the Fallout76 mess. The are like adult siblings. Your adult brother’s money problems don’t define the choices you make for yourself.

Elsewyr has been planned and under development for a long time, they just needed to wait until the player base contained more whales than TES lore nerds before they could release it.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • SKYICE01
    SKYICE01
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes wonder why I buy houses,skins,outfits,motifs,mounts,pets and Furniture!! I went and checked how much money I wasted on this *** game I cant even log in to see my own faking house.
    Edited by SKYICE01 on February 8, 2019 5:43PM
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Most of the game works fine, and so most of the people are getting what they pay for. Pvp performance is really, consistently bad right now. There continue to be pronounced lag spots in trials and vma, but the biggest performance issues are, and have always been, in cyrodiil.

I won’t say that zeni doesn’t care, because they do. They would rather pvp run smoothly, and they would rather pvp players be happy with their product. But, and this is important, they don’t care enough to devote the resources to fix it. It is a small percentage of their product, and we are a small percentage of their customer base.

You use the analogy of a rental car that doesn’t work. The appropriate analogy is a rental car that works just fine but needs new wiper blades. It doesn’t invalidate he rental, and won’t even be noticed except by the few renters who get caught in the rain and get really annoyed.

And my analogy is doubly entertaining since we know that the rain in cyro contributes to the performance issues.

I don' PVP only PVE and the performance is crap, sudden fps issues, lag blah blah, never had any issues before last maintenance, was always good for me, very smooth in 4k, settings full.

Have a good pc, fast infinity 2 internet etc, too many people have these issues now, so not really a wiper blade.
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh forgot, the above issues while fishing on my own, that's when you know there are problems.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VinayExile wrote: »
    ^

so bumps are not allowed?
    Guess zos had time to delete threads but not to reply huh.

It's clear that any reply to an "uncomfortable" thread is a bump, so they can go ahead and close it, or pull the "there are other threads" card when it suits them. Start 20 Crown Store praise threads, non of them will get closed and linked to one of them. SMH.
    Edited by Idinuse on February 8, 2019 6:51PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • ryh
    ryh
    ✭✭✭
    TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND SUBJECT TO THE STATUTORY OBLIGATIONS (AS DEFINED IN SECTION 1), ZENIMAX, ITS LICENSORS AND RESELLERS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES TO YOU REGARDING ANY SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF A SERVICE. EACH SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF A SERVICE, YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR MEMBERSHIP TO THE SERVICE. AS NOTED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHEN YOU CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT OR SUBSCRIPTION OR MEMBERSHIP TO A SERVICE YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE A REFUND OF THE FEES FOR THAT SERVICE UNLESS APPLICABLE LAW SUBJECT TO THE STATUTORY OBLIGATIONS (AS DEFINED IN SECTION 1) REQUIRES A REFUND BE GIVEN.
  • balaceanca
    balaceanca
    ✭✭
    ryh wrote: »
    TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND SUBJECT TO THE STATUTORY OBLIGATIONS (AS DEFINED IN SECTION 1), ZENIMAX, ITS LICENSORS AND RESELLERS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES TO YOU REGARDING ANY SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF A SERVICE. EACH SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF A SERVICE, YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR MEMBERSHIP TO THE SERVICE. AS NOTED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHEN YOU CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT OR SUBSCRIPTION OR MEMBERSHIP TO A SERVICE YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE A REFUND OF THE FEES FOR THAT SERVICE UNLESS APPLICABLE LAW SUBJECT TO THE STATUTORY OBLIGATIONS (AS DEFINED IN SECTION 1) REQUIRES A REFUND BE GIVEN.

this is the most legal hack EVER!!!!
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously ZOS you are hurting yourself an your reputation by having so bad performance and ignoring players

• Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As long as people keep buying clown crates, reskinned mounts that they can't even use due to the stuck in combat bug, and eso+ then they will continue to show disrespect for their customers and not fix a dang thing. Vote with your wallets.