Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Starting VMA

grkkll
grkkll
✭✭✭
OK, I decided to try nMA for starters which was OK but now that I've finished that the portal has dissappeared and I can't get back in to do the vet. Tried all NPCs and leaving area but still no portal. How do I connect to vet mode?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you are set to vet. If you are set to normal you will be put into a normal instance.

Edit: Also, do not drop the quest. I think the saved instance it tied to the quest.

And good luck, watch videos for ideas and help. Normal does not really offer the challenge to help much in vet unless maybe you gimp yourself. Good luck.
    Edited by idk on February 7, 2019 10:03AM
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    I finished the arena, picked up trash from the chest and then spoke to fat hen. The big baron joined us and I can speak to both but no quest and no arena. I didn't drop quest but speaking to hen appears to have finished it. I started vMA yonks ago on another character but don't remember this problem. Fat hen says "you're welcome to return jere any time " which suggests you need to leave in order to return?? I'll leave it for a day and try again
    Edited by grkkll on February 7, 2019 10:16AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been a long time since I paid attention to the NPCs we interact with anymore. I just go through the motions.

From the OP it sounds like you had just finished normal and want to start vet. You would need to leave the instance, change difficulty to vet, enter the instance again then approach the NPCs at the start.

If I still seem to not understand what you are saying I apologize.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leave the instance set your difficulty to vet (like you do for dungeons in your group tab) and enter again.
    PC/EU DC
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help guys. It all comes flooding back to me now ;D

Edited by grkkll on February 7, 2019 11:32AM