The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

“Eight Oh Clock Sharp” - Vet Trials Progression Guild ***RECRUITING***

MakeMeUhSamich
MakeMeUhSamich
✭✭✭✭✭
• Are you tired of continually joining progression groups that fall apart after a short time?
• Are you truly NOT interested in listening to uber-leet-try-hards raging in your ear hole and flexing their epeen during PUG runs?
• Are you comfortable with NOT trying to be the next HODOR?
• Do you have a limited amount of time for gaming & work a full-time job and/or have familial obligations?
• Do you enjoy collaborating with and helping others?
• Can you achieve at least 30k DPS on a solo parse?
• Do you game primarily during the evening of the EST time zone?
• Are you interested in joining a committed, friendly group of like-minded, adult gamers?

Me, too!!!

What) We’ll start with the Craglorn trials and work our way towards more difficult content as group cohesion/experience allows. We’ll primarily utilize the free BAND app for group matters and communication.

When) We’ll run on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and (sometimes) Saturdays from, you guessed it, 8:00-10:00/10:30 p.m. EST.

Why) To experience the challenging vet trial content ESO offers and have FUN whilst doing it (and earning that sweet, sweet loot). Our focus is NOT on chasing record times and leaderboard ranks. Rather, let’s learn and play the mechanics together and enjoy the experience!

If you’ve read this far and are interested or have questions, shoot me a pm here on the forums or message me on Xbox. GT: MakeMeUhSamich

~Samich
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***Have a few spots currently open for DPS***
  • hvydeath
    hvydeath
    If you get a healer spot send an invite Sgt Boots12
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hvydeath Will do! We have several members that fulfill different roles depending on need and may appreciate the added flexibility.
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***Now Recruiting for a few openings***
  • pat_thetic
    pat_thetic
    ✭✭
    Have a tank and magblade. Will make room tonight. I also run a progression group on Tuesday but otherwise am able. If anybody is looking to double dip, I've got a few spots open to round out the group
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    GT sneakymitchell.
    Mostly run on Stam dk who is a ww for dd. Sometimes can do an off tank with it if I switch gear. He is master crafter as well.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also please message me to let me know if you send out invite. My dps as we can be around 25k to 30k. Using deadly strikes and assasins guile. Using non meta setup of dw/two h. Once the next patch roles my dk human form and ww will hit little more harder.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar