Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox NA server - login failed

Astarana
Astarana
✭✭✭
Cannot log in to Xbox NA server as well as Xbox EU. I get "Login failed" message. I do have working internet connection and Xbox gold. Just ESO is giving me a hard time.
  • meekeycee
    meekeycee
    ✭✭
    No I’m having the same problems on both servers
  • jpo
    jpo
    ✭✭✭
    Same here.
    What's up ZOS?
  • Jaxwell
    Jaxwell
    ✭✭✭
    Me too
  • AtrophyFX
    AtrophyFX
    ✭✭
    Same with here with EU
    "Now you. You can call me Ann Marie. But only if you're partial to being flayed alive and having an angry immortal skip rope with your entrails. If not... Then call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. Charmed." - Ann Marie
  • Ophindis
    Ophindis
    ✭✭
    This is getting ridiculous. The only time I could play yesterday, I got screwed. Today I get screwed. Wednesday everybody got royally screwed. You need to be establishing firmly that this one is Microsofts fault too because this time I can log in and do stuff on other games but not here.
    Half the harm that is done in this world is caused by people who have power and want to feel important. They do not mean to do harm; they are simply absorbed in the useless struggle to think well of themselves.

The other half are trolls :s
  • AtrophyFX
    AtrophyFX
    ✭✭
    8jaziwrnvs43.jpg

Lul.
    "Now you. You can call me Ann Marie. But only if you're partial to being flayed alive and having an angry immortal skip rope with your entrails. If not... Then call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. Charmed." - Ann Marie
  • shootatme80
    shootatme80
    ✭✭✭
    Can't log in on Xbox/NA.
    Xbone/NA
  • illusiouk
    illusiouk
    ✭✭✭
    Same can't log on either server. :(
  • blindy107
    blindy107
    ✭✭
    Still occurring here...
  • AtrophyFX
    AtrophyFX
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it's happening again today!
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    same here, can't log in to either server, checked xbox status and it only mentioned COD not working however it just updated again with another service issue, https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status.
  • Gigglez
    Gigglez
    ✭✭
    Yup, same here.
    NA server pooched
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE , you were the first mod i found so im just gonna try tagging you, congrats :)

i think one of you moderators need to change the message at the top of the forum again.

tagging a couple more mods, @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by smokey13a on February 3, 2019 2:07PM
  • DarthVahkiin
    I’m still having issues!!!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Xbox Live had some service interruptions which should now be resolved. As there are multiple threads discussing login issues we will be closing this one. If you have further issues logging in please feel free to start a new thread and describe any login errors that are coming up.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.