Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the twitch drops? (pc)

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello and good day.

So, the twitch bethesda channel Jan 25th 2019, The Elder Scrolls Online - Season of the Dragon thingie, where are our drops? I never got anything in game. Yes my accounts are linked.

When do we get our free stuff?
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , I was wondering if and when we will be getting the twitch drops or not from watching this video:

9ckspxi1kpq9.jpg

Was #esofam or #esofan yes? I posted both in chat.

I never got anything yet and this was from January 15th
    Edited by chaz on February 3, 2019 5:40PM
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    So anyone have an answer for this? I'm really surprised it's not getting a reply at all. Highly surprised!

• Erris
    Erris
    ✭✭✭
    Did it say "Drops Enabled" in green print under the stream? If so, then I'd put in a ticket and ask.

I got my crate during the stream and it was waiting when I logged in.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit was watching ESO Live last week and did not receive anything either.

I mean this one accidentally nodded off after 10 minutes so maybe it does not count no unless the eyes are open the whole time.

But so late at night for those of us here yes!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Gilora
    Gilora
    ✭✭
    Have you checked your crown crates (press F3)?
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is good news for stupid people.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gilora wrote: »
    Have you checked your crown crates (press F3)?

Yes, nothing. Checked in game mail. Nothing. Checked non combat pets, nothing.

My accounts are linked:

jmh7lzp2lxt3.jpg

And I posted what I and or everyone else heard to post hashtag eso fan or fam cuz they were talking about family.
    #esofan
    #esofam

So I'm trying to see what the hold up is. Because I don't remember them saying gifts will be received on XX/XX/20XX.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Can you please le me, or those of us that haven't received anything know when to expect something?

EDIT:

So after re-reading this post:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55495?utm_source=PC Patcher&utm_campaign=ESO News&utm_content=ESO News - 1.8.19 Update - EN-US

Am I to assume it will not be until March 15th that we get our gifts? I remember them saying we hit that 3rd tier

90k concurrent viewers: Rich will commit to getting an ESO tattoo somewhere (SFW) on his body!

Because there were a lot of viewers that day.

I say this because so far, if listed in alphabetical order, I haven't received the hot pepper bantum guar , I just have the regular guar as see in image:

6wnssk3cpaiw.jpg
    Edited by chaz on February 5, 2019 7:31PM

• chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about the double post, but:

Ticket #190205-002184 has been submitted.

• ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you asking about the Ouroboros Crown Crates or the Hot Pepper Bantam Guar? The former goes out immediately following the stream (although it can take a bit to show up in your account.) The guar will be awarded to players by March 15th.
    Staff Post
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you asking about the Ouroboros Crown Crates or the Hot Pepper Bantam Guar? The former goes out immediately following the stream (although it can take a bit to show up in your account.) The guar will be awarded to players by March 15th.

Yes thank you, no I haven't received the crates yet however I was provided an answer from support confirming the hot pepper guar release on March 15th.

g77jwqpxfyoq.jpg

I'll keep watching for the crates.

• mmogamerperson
    mmogamerperson
    ✭✭✭
    I got just 1 crate. Was that all we were suppose to get?
    The only Sane people in the world are those that are iNsAnE, and know it...
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My wife and I both logged in to watch the ESO live (with the dungeon run preview)- but neither of us have received the Ouroboros crates.

Though, I didn't see anything about typing #ESOFam or #ESOFan. Too many knuckleheads were spamming the chat like 6 year olds on a cotton candy high.

Yes, both of our accounts were linked. Should we submit a ticket @ZOS_SarahHecker ?
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren