Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Social] [End Game PvE] [Trade] Very Active Uncensored Social Guild w/ Trader/Discord/Website/more

• Tink1978
    Tink1978
    Soul Shriven
    Tink1978 wrote: »
    @gtnorrell

Hi id like to join pls :)

@Tink1978
  • dannybotz7
    Hi There,
    I would love to join if you'll have me

@dannybotz7
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Mahbub @Tink1978 @dannybotz7 I have just sent you all invites in-game. Looking forward to having you all as part of the guild!!
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • DarkenedHour
    I would love an invite @darkendhour.
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @DarkenedHour I just sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to having you with us in the guild!!
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Tink1978 I was worried your invite did not go through and then I saw you won a prize in our huge raffle this week! Congrats!
  • maduro666
    maduro666
    Soul Shriven
    I've been messing around solo for a while and would love an invite if you're still looking ... @maduro666.
  • S4LE_Origins
    S4LE_Origins
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join up if you have a slot open.

@gtnorrell
    Edited by S4LE_Origins on December 18, 2018 6:46AM
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @S4LE_Origins @maduro666 I sent you both invites in-game just a moment ago, looking forward to having you both in the guild! And happy holidays to everyone!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Hey everybody! We are doing a Christmas housing contest with a chance to win big prizes! If you are into housing and want to show your house off be sure to sign up! Hope to see your house in the top 5!
  • Stickman777
    stickman890, i would love to join
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Stickman777 I sent you an invite in-game just a moment ago, looking forward to having you both in the guild!
  • swsgamer94
    swsgamer94
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm interested in joining the guild. In-game name is @swsgamer94
  • tok73
    tok73
    ✭✭
    If you're still recruiting I would like an invite @tok73
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @swsgamer94 @Zarpenx @tok73 I sent you all invites in-game! Looking forward to having you all in the guild!!
  • TagSaiku
    TagSaiku
    ✭✭
    gtnorrell wrote: »
    @swsgamer94 @Zarpenx @tok73 I sent you all invites in-game! Looking forward to having you all in the guild!!

I didn't receive any notification to accept the invite :(
  • Azerin
    Azerin
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, I just started the game and this guild sounds like fun. If you're still recruiting, I'd like an invite please! @Azerin
  • ThadyQuill
    ThadyQuill
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I just returned after many months away. I am hoping to join you folks. It sounds like what I am looking for in a guild.

Thanks! @Thadyquill

"And sometimes there's a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one. Like with pie."
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Zarpenx I resent the invite. I made sure to check that we had room and that the History showed that it sent. Hopefully this troubleshooting will ensure you got it.
    @ThadyQuill @Azerin I sent you both fresh invites as well. Looking forward to having all three of you with us in the guild!
  • Wickedsmaht
    I would like an invite Mr. Norrell if you're still recruiting B)
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can I have an invite please? @vgabor
  • Allistaur
    Allistaur
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'd love an invite! @AllistorNesbitt
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    Sorry, my wife and I have been out of town visiting family so I was unable to send invites, but I have sent invites now to @Wickedsmaht and @Allistaur , looking forward to having you guys in the guild!

I also tried to send an invite to you @vgabor but it said you are already in 5 guilds and will need to leave one first. If you are still interested just let me know when you have an empty guild slot!
  • knightwolf
    knightwolf
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in an invite @knightwolf
    thank you!
  • Eclavdra
    Eclavdra
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, my fiance and I just started Elder Scrolls Online. We have played the previous games and many other RPG's. I especially am pretty green but a quick learner.

If you will allow us we would like to join
    @Eclavdra_Drow and @ZamfirPhoenix

Thanks
  • darkagespawnub17_ESO
    darkagespawnub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Wanting to return to ESO, and I really need an active guild to make it what I am looking for.

I would truly appreciate an invite @Santeer

Many thanks!
  • Kyra729
    Kyra729
    Soul Shriven
    Guild looks interesting and fun, was hoping for an invite! @kyra729
    Edited by Kyra729 on February 10, 2019 10:53PM
  • Jegethy
    Jegethy
    Soul Shriven
    Heyo. This guild seems like fun, can you hook me up with an invite? Thanks.

@Jegethy
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @knightwolf @Eclavdra_Drow @ZamfirPhoenix @darkagespawnub17_ESO @Kyra729 @Jegethy I have sent you all invites to the guild and look forward to having you all with us in Artem Mortis! So good to see so many new faces wanting to join up!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @darkagespawnub17_ESO I noticed that you joined through the in-game mail system and did an outstanding bid in the guild Auction! Thanks for your huge donation friend and what a great entrance to make!