The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/EU] Dippin Dottz Social Guild is looking for friends! :)

Kazi92
Kazi92
✭✭✭
logo-scaled.png

Hello everybody,

Dippin Dottz, the official guild of the Dottz Gaming Youtube and Twitch community is looking for new players and personalities to add to our guild!

Our guild is diverse in age, culture, and interests, you will be able to find people to join up with no matter what you like to do – the simplest content to the hardest, housing to PvP. True to the Dottz mission of teaching, we also have a core of mentors who are ready to help teach newer players.

Our Linchal Grand Manor home is equipped with crafting stations, a banker, a merchant, all mundus stones, and a transmute station so that you can quickly finish up any crafting tasks between activities. Several target dummies are available for you to test out your build, make adjustments, or get help from one of our veteran players with your rotation or playstyle.

What we expect

Nothing, my friend, we have no experience or level requirements. We are simply a community of players of all skill levels just looking to have fun and enjoy and discuss the game zenimax created. For that reason, being social and mutual respect is the only requirement to join our guild.

Our goal

It's simple, we aim to be a friendly, fun, and tight-knit community. We like to play together, have some laughs, and reach our own goals or help to achieve our members' goals.

For this, it is always better to have a couple extra souls around to help host more and more events for the group, so sign on up!

Interested?

Simply message me @Kazi92 (PC EU), @DottzGaming (PC NA) or join our discord server and ask for an invite!

Dippin Dottz Discord Invite: https://discordapp.com/invite/abJm2Nf

*whisper* Discord is faster ;) *whisper*
Edited by Kazi92 on November 7, 2018 5:42PM
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bump, still looking for friendos :smile:

If you are an experienced Player and would like to help new players, organize Dungeon or PvP Events or lead Trials, we would be happy to have you :wink:
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bump :)

We are still looking for friends to play with, we are currently 124 players, doing weekly trials and a monthly housing contest :)

In order to organize more events we would also like to have some experienced players who would like to lead trials or people who would like to organize some creative events <3
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bump, still looking for friendos :smile:
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bump, looking for friends to play with. We are trying to make more and more Events happen :)
  • laethoria
    laethoria
    ✭✭
    I'd like to join you guys :)
    @laethoria
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bump :) pls ask for an invite on discord or ingame :)

• Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bumperino
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bump :) we are at 160 people currently ;3 enough room for u!
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
  • allpro
    allpro
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, is there still room to join? This would be my first guild to join. Mainly looking for groups to run Tel Var Stones and do other activities with! User in game is @AllProin

Thanks!
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    sure :)
  • Minserette
    Minserette
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, is it still possible to join? I believe my username is @Minserette, but I may be wrong (a total noob here). :| I tried to /whisper ingame, but got message something along the lines "account not found".

• Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    i ll try to invite u :)
  • Minserette
    Minserette
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks!
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
  • MR58
    MR58
    Soul Shriven
    Dottz says talk to you for EU guild. Still kinda new to all of this but would like to give it a try to join. Thanks.
    Thanks MR58
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    up :)
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
  • Telengo
    Telengo
    Soul Shriven
    Very new player to ESO, and am interested in a social, friendly guild. Will try and contact you over the weekend.
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bumperino
  • Quelmiran
    Quelmiran
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings. New player here, started about a week ago and watched a lot of dottz video which I found them really insightful. I am interested in joining his community guild.

IGN: @Quelmiran

Thanks in advance.
    PC EU Server
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent :)
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bumperino
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Jordanutt
    Jordanutt
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player, looking for help with a couple things after hitting cp160, hope this guild can lend a hand.

@Jordanutt in game

Thanks a lot.
  • Kazi92
    Kazi92
    ✭✭✭
    invited :)
  • sharkshady
    sharkshady
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Would love to join your guild. Fairly new to the game, still working on my first character, around CP 100 now :)

@shark2014 ingame

Kind regards.
    Edited by sharkshady on April 27, 2019 7:25PM