The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Finished Moon Hunter for first time, forgot to talk to Adonatus

BorealHomeTree
Before leaving the dungeon, I forgot to speak with Adonatus to finish the Moonlight Ascent quest. Went back to the dungeon, put me at the beginning with all the enemies spawned in. Any way around this so that I don't have to completely redo the dungeon to comete the quest?
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Before leaving the dungeon, I forgot to speak with Adonatus to finish the Moonlight Ascent quest. Went back to the dungeon, put me at the beginning with all the enemies spawned in. Any way around this so that I don't have to completely redo the dungeon to comete the quest?

I think you have to do the lot mate.

RIP......
    Edited by MattT1988 on February 2, 2019 8:42AM
  • BorealHomeTree
    Womp womp. Oh well I guess. Tomorrow's issue
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What are you talking about ? You're warmed up now. Go go ! ;)
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip :(

Yeah, I ran scalecaller on my new toon yesterday and did this too. Got to run it again... oh, well.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant your run them on normal. ?