The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solo Ganking

Reavan
Reavan
✭✭✭
Who else plans to do alot of this in the Alliance war? :disagree:
In other games surprising people 1vX has always been my favorite thing to do.

I'm a nightblade, going to try vampire to see how it is later on going for a sort of high damage stamina build with 2h and bow.
Will see how it works out :)
  • Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    just watch for fighters guild members with silver bolts.
  • Lenthas
    Lenthas
    Well even with fighters guild members, you should mostly fear them if its 2 of them vs 1.

As a nightblade having invisibility, teleporting strikes, there is little need for vampirism or anything else if you plan on ganking only, also vampires get a huge damage spike from anything with fire in it.... so a fighters guild DK will probably tear you a new one.
  • Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me and my girlfriend will probably be roaming Cyrodiil in a "dynamic duo". Beware all ye distracted folks muahahha :grin:
    Honor is a dead man's code.
  • unstablejester
    unstablejester
    Soul Shriven
    I've created a small guild of just Nightblade's. Prepare yourself Dawnbreaker.
  • Reavan
    Reavan
    ✭✭✭
    Lenthas wrote: »
    Well even with fighters guild members, you should mostly fear them if its 2 of them vs 1.

As a nightblade having invisibility, teleporting strikes, there is little need for vampirism or anything else if you plan on ganking only, also vampires get a huge damage spike from anything with fire in it.... so a fighters guild DK will probably tear you a new one.
    My playstyle usually involves avoiding damage altogether and that can work in this game theres a few tools to completely avoid it skillfully rather than tanking it with your hp and resistance numbers.
    I like the idea of being an evil vampire anyway. :)
    Vampire have the passive damage mitigation and also the spell mitigation so I believe it will work, i hope people keep believing it won't though don't want lots of copies!
  • wildbill63b16_ESO
    wildbill63b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    4 NBs with bows and siphon, 2 Sorc./ healers vs 15-20 pubbers, N.P. takes less than 5 mins to get 20 kills often.
  • Kamosabe
    Kamosabe
    You don't necessarily need to be a Nightblade. Every class can stealth. I killed a lot of single reinforcements in the beta as a Dragon Knight in Heavy Armor. It can work very well for any class.
    Edited by Kamosabe on April 2, 2014 11:48PM
  • wildbill63b16_ESO
    wildbill63b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    True, first strike is more important than anything else. If you surprize someone and can kill them in about 3 seconds...they better think really fast. I have had most trouble with dual wield sin types NB and some sorc/caster builds, in 1v1s. They can kill me so fast is no time to react, the ranger NB is more versatile but not quite as fast at ganking from stealth
    1v1.
  • Cagro
    Cagro
    ✭✭✭
    For a solo PVP roamer, what is the best class? I am thinking Sorcerer has the best escape with "Bolt Escape". I do not think "Shadow Cloak" is that great because if other Nightblades mark you with "Mark Target" they can still see you while invisible and charge you.
  • itsmalarky
    There really isn't a pbest class for solo pvp......I roll with my brother, a NS and I'm a Templar Archer. It's all about getting the right combination.
    Broban - Nord Skirmisher, of the Ebonheart Compact
    Murder Inc. | Wabbajack
    RIP
    Malarky | 80 Ranger | Age of Conan
    Markran| RR11 Scout | DAOC, Guinevere
  • Reavan
    Reavan
    ✭✭✭
    Its true bolt escape is awesome for soloing but at the start of the game id not pick a class for their op skills as these thing will be in line for the inevitable nerfs which will come.