Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Scalecaller Peak, Mountain God (HM/Speed Run/No Death) Tank PoV

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice!!
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Freaking excellent work.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome!

How did you get the callouts so quick? Specifically:

1) You knew where the poison zone was going to be 5 seconds before the big red AOE hit the ground (both the first and last time).

2) You knew that you were chosen to be "Zaan'ed" in the middle of her previous "kite-the-flame" mechanic; enough time to have a conversation about not having a magma up.

What do you look for for these?
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • pluckpluck
    pluckpluck
    ✭✭✭
    @pizzaow you can predict where poison will pop because the dragon that launch it turns yellow a few seconds before.

You can also get the Code Alerts addon that is "raid notifier" but for dungeons, telling you who'll be Zaan-ed and which part of the arena will turn into poison.

@Nefas good job buddy. Now you can go for mountain god :D
    "The net is a waste of time and that's exactly what's right about it. "
    -- W. Gibson
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @pluckpluck, I do see that the dragons will glow 1 second before the mechanics. However, that doesn't seem to be the tell they are using. At 12:06 Nefas has the camera is facing the entrance door (where no dragons are in sight), and he yells out "middle", then the yellow glow appears at 12:10, and pestilence at 12:11.

Similarly at 13:15 another group member calls out "mid" a good 5-6 seconds before the glow or the breath.

Sadly, I'm a console pleb, so it sounds like I won't have the extra few seconds of warning for being Zaan-ed :-/
    #ConsoleLife
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    pizzaow wrote: »
    Thanks @pluckpluck, I do see that the dragons will glow 1 second before the mechanics. However, that doesn't seem to be the tell they are using. At 12:06 Nefas has the camera is facing the entrance door (where no dragons are in sight), and he yells out "middle", then the yellow glow appears at 12:10, and pestilence at 12:11.

Similarly at 13:15 another group member calls out "mid" a good 5-6 seconds before the glow or the breath.

Sadly, I'm a console pleb, so it sounds like I won't have the extra few seconds of warning for being Zaan-ed :-/
    #ConsoleLife

The audio is slightly desynced in the video for whatever reason. Nvidia Shadowplay can be weird like that lol when it records.
  • pluckpluck
    pluckpluck
    ✭✭✭
    was thinking to Daedric Deflector achievement in fact, since you did Mountain god here.. -_-'
    "The net is a waste of time and that's exactly what's right about it. "
    -- W. Gibson