Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you wish crown store sold... but doesn't?

• Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Honestly, I wish ZoS would stop pulling stuff from the regular selections. Stop making everything limited time only and shelving the rest to later become filler in crown crates.

Hair and skin color packs, like the existing hair style and adornments. Let my Altmer have black hair or my Imperial be a true pale, redhead.

Mounts and tack sold separately. Stop sticking ugly or intricate armor/adornments on mounts without an option to toggle it off or at least to just basic saddle. Ideally, tack could be sold separately and interchangeable like outfits for characters.
    I am actually looking for green hair for my altmer. Seriously, Tamriel must be the ONLY medieval fantasy setting ever to not have green haired elves.
  • Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    TRANSMUTATION CRYSTALS.
    Oh i would love that so much.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New mounts that are not reskins
  • Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    More Small / Medium houses like Snugpod with atleast 200 furniture slots. (ESO+)

Examples:
    Small Cozy Dwarven Home
    Small House with indoors Pool (Spa-like)

More hairstyles: (Also need these for Khajiit.)
    Messy hairstyles
    Cool hairstyles
    Khajiiti hairstyles
    Anime-like hairstyles
    + Hairstyles

Also wish that spiky Argonian horns went through hats and helmets, since it's not hair!
    Edited by Craziux on January 26, 2019 6:07AM
    [Outfits] Hide More Armor Slots?
    Cast your vote and make it happen!

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
    ,<* Explorer of Tamriel since Beta *>,
    Hours spent in-game: 7500+ #NoLife
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • GraphicArtistYT
    GraphicArtistYT
    ✭✭✭
    All the skins
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matchimus wrote: »
    A house with a waterfall, views of lava flows, and access to the ocean...

Sorry but I'm not selling my island.
  • WeaselGod
    WeaselGod
    ✭✭✭
    More paladin/holy themed weapons, costumes, mounts etc. The monster sets are cool but none of them will have a "holy" looking aura and it's a bummer. Just seems like everything is geared towards looking edgy or evil.
  • Soundles1990
    Soundles1990
    ✭✭✭
    Much more new quality Hair
    Alliance change token
    Glowing eyes
    Hide outfit token or something
    New hair
    Beautiful hair
    Giant 2hand weapon skin
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see the blacksmith outfit available again.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Argon9
    Argon9
    Soul Shriven
    I would like too see more Polymorphs in the store.

• bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Others have mentioned them before, so..
    +1 for more hairstyles
    +1 for Alliance Change Token
    +1 for Hide Vampirism

Also, about 10-15 old costumes and mounts they removed from the crown store before I even started playing :lol: I hope they continue bringing back old crown store items like they do with crates and seasonal items, because they're sitting on a large pile of untapped assets wasting away without anyone to purchase them :cry: There were some new 'Crown Classics' or whatever crates datamined a while ago, I wonder if they will make it to live, and whether they will include old crown store items or what :grey_question:

Edit: Also, Nereid polymorph please! :lol: If they can make skeleton birds work, they can make blue chicks work, so pretty please!
    Edited by bluebird on January 30, 2019 11:52PM
  • cabbageub17_ESO
    cabbageub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    - More hairstyles
    - Pet skins (Really should be in game. Nord Wardens' bear should be polar bears, Khajits' senche, etc.)
    - Left handedness
    - Known costume values being slottable in outfit system (Argued that since the fiasco of the outfit system launch)
    - Increased items in houses & repeatable values (Why can't I have 3 dogs of the same type etc)
    - Color changes to ability affects
    - The option for hair to come out the bottom of more helmets instead of just disappearing
    - Hide Vampirism; hide shoulder pieces
    - Armor set trunks. Basically trunks that take up one spot in your inventory that can hold 1 complete armor set to help with organization.
    Edited by cabbageub17_ESO on January 31, 2019 2:13AM
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. repair stations for your house. so you can actually repair in your own house.
    2. wayshrines for you house, so you could port to places from your house without paying in gold.
    3. a buff to argonians cause the nerf bat to argonians makes me so f'ing sad.
    Argonian Master Race
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - More hairstyles
    - Armor set trunks. Basically trunks that take up one spot in your inventory that can hold 1 complete armor set to help with organization.

There is an addon for that. It is called: Auto Category. I hope I helped :)
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Costume components: Separate pieces for the equipment slots that can be mix/matched with armour. Better yet, allow them to have enchantments added later.

And to go a step beyond. Pirate's parrot as shoulder piece, and similar non-clothing wearables.
  • cabbageub17_ESO
    cabbageub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    - More hairstyles

Cool. I’ll give it a go tonight. Does it work ok with Advanced Filters?

Edited by cabbageub17_ESO on January 31, 2019 6:16PM
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it was a loyalty reward for members who paid 300 days of subscription to ESO before it was switch to buy to play but I still really want it as a console player and it wasn't available for me either way.
    39e8f9da3d49bbf2d461e276e1ce7506.jpg
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Neyane
      Neyane
      ✭✭✭✭
      Hair dyes & more styles. More personalities. More hats that look good. More dresses/outfits that actually look nice!
      The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
      810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
      Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
    • InvictusApollo
      InvictusApollo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      - More hairstyles

Cool. I’ll give it a go tonight. Does it work ok with Advanced Filters?

I don't know as I don't use that one.
    • wolf486
      wolf486
      ✭✭✭✭
      One-time payment to unlock the crafting bag for good
      PC/NA
      Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
      (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
      (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
    • oXI_Viper_IXo
      oXI_Viper_IXo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Tsaesci motif and jester personality.
      Edited by oXI_Viper_IXo on February 1, 2019 5:18PM
    • InvictusApollo
      InvictusApollo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      wolf486 wrote: »
      One-time payment to unlock the crafting bag for good

That would eliminate the need for eso+ :D
    • idk
      idk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I think the crown store should sell a life size Tasear statue furnishing. Not a little 6 centimeter one like the eso+ perks they have given out but one worthy of Tasear.
    • BlueViolet
      BlueViolet
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Old Orc & Redguard armour motifs
      More Hairstyles
      Costumes that don't have deformed female bodies
      Most of the limited time outfits & personalities. I just can't understand why they continue to do this, when they could make more money from having all items available all the time.
      Hagraven & Spriggan polymorph.
      EU / NA / PC
    • Aetherderius
      Aetherderius
      ✭✭✭✭
      OG Worm Cult costumes
      OG Worm Cult style motifs for all weights
      Mannimarco's Staff with that nifty skull on it

hmm, this seems a little necromancer heavy. Maybe I should think about something different...

OH! The inevitable release of Fang Lair weapon skins! Bone swords!

And maybe a rusted, broken version of the Emperor's Armour costume since that is the ONLY reason I pvp is to get that thing and dye it badly.
      Edited by Aetherderius on February 3, 2019 7:58AM
    • Matchimus
      Matchimus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Matchimus wrote: »
      A house with a waterfall, views of lava flows, and access to the ocean...

Sorry but I'm not selling my island.

Will throw in my grandmother.
    • valkyrie93
      valkyrie93
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      more long hairstyles
      PC EU
    • Jaina_Yossy
      Jaina_Yossy
      ✭✭
      - Class change

- Family
      I would love to have npcs in our homes. Wife, husband, parents, children, dogs, or even our own alt characters. All moving around and interacting with the furniture.
    • InvictusApollo
      InvictusApollo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      - Family
      I would love to have npcs in our homes. Wife, husband, parents, children, dogs, or even our own alt characters. All moving around and interacting with the furniture.

And they could be doing stuf for us like brewing preselected potions, making food. But would also need amenites like a toilet, table to eat on. And you would have to provide them with materials to let them produce stuff but also to sustain themselves. Also you would be getting random missions from/because of them. For example a mission to save your wife from kidnappers or to do some shopping. Most importantly let those people be your alternative chars. Even having them around house would be awesome enough.
      Just imagine... Elder Sims Online :D
      This would be a new level if immersion.
    • SwedishMini
      SwedishMini
      ✭✭✭
      Class change token.

Orsinium house.

More DLC bundles (bundle them up with the "chapter year" they came in, clockwork + the 2 dungeons for morrowind. And then the same for summerset with murkmire and it's dungeons.)