Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

30 Master Anglers & proof that the Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl works!

• Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does work. The food I mean. But it feels like cheating and I stopped using it after eating my first batch of 4. I'll get all my chars Master Angler'ed on my lonesome even if it takes 5 years :tongue:

As for the Roe, I use it to pay favors. Lost count of how many I gave away already. People love that stuff!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for putting in all this work, and congratulations! :)
    I got my first master angler just a couple weeks ago, it was not as crazy an experience as people had made me think! It was not that long, took 3 weeks, fishing on and off, doing other things in the game. :)

Thank you my friend! I'm glad you had an easy time getting the title. And fast too :open_mouth:
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Awesome data and write up, thanks for sharing. :smile:

Totally agree. Once is enough for me.

That’s true dedication though. :)
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is one of the few long data posts I could actually understand, and enjoyed reading, despite the fact I don't like fishing.

Bravo.
    PS5 EU.
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW. This was probably one of the most comprehensive posts I ever read in ESO (I was shocked by your previous Super Master Angler entry, but this one is so juicy for any data cruncher like me). Totally in top 10 most comprehensive MMO articles I ever read! Nice and thought out infographics!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of the few long data posts I could actually understand, and enjoyed reading, despite the fact I don't like fishing.

Bravo.

Thank you so much for the praise, it means a lot to me that people find it helpful :heart:
  • Lifemocker
    Lifemocker
    ✭✭✭
    Haven’t even done one Master Angler 😂
    Give this man a unique title!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW. This was probably one of the most comprehensive posts I ever read in ESO (I was shocked by your previous Super Master Angler entry, but this one is so juicy for any data cruncher like me). Totally in top 10 most comprehensive MMO articles I ever read! Nice and thought out infographics!

I'm glad to hear that! My main goal with this long experiment was to provide some informaiton that people would hopefully find useful :)
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just in: Ebonheart has captured Sejanus Outpost Tower
    Give 'er eh!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lifemocker wrote: »
    Haven’t even done one Master Angler 😂
    Give this man a unique title!

Thank you, you humble me!
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of me wants to either scold you, mock you, or shake you.

But also if ZOS wanted to craft a unique fishing title and reward it only to you then I’d totally support it!
  • JayAstrophel
    JayAstrophel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man, I am so impressed. Incredible job! <3
    TAMRIEL MERCENARIES AND ADVENTURERS SOCIETY
    CP460
    level cap characters -
    Aren'dra - khajiit ww stamblade - DPS - sneak-thief wanderer
    still leveling -
    Danara-jo - khajiit vamp magblade - healer - ancient scholar
    Lost-In-His-Wanderings - argonian magplar - healer - melancholy dreamer
    Riin-daro the Returned- khajiit necro - tank - pieced back together
    Paints-the-Skies - argonian magden - DPS - storyteller
    Furrin-ko - khajiit magden - healer - wild at heart
    Completely-Innocent - argonian magdk - DPS - gets into trouble
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of me wants to either scold you, mock you, or shake you.

But also if ZOS wanted to craft a unique fishing title and reward it only to you then I’d totally support it!

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me :joy: But for real, thank you. You are most kind :)
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I am so impressed. Incredible job! <3

Thank you!
  • EitherGuard
    EitherGuard
    ✭✭✭
    That is awesome! The patience that would require is incredible!
    Happy even through the toughest of times.
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    30 master anglers? Why?
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome! The patience that would require is incredible!

Thank you :) Yeah, there were quite many moments where my patience was tested, but i'm glad i got through to the end. I'm just glad that that it's finally over :)
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puzzlenuts wrote: »
    30 master anglers? Why?

I love this game a lot, it's probably my favorite game of all time. It's just a bit too easy to run out of content to do. So i started fishing in between content updates.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give this man his own npc
  • GrahamsCracker
    GrahamsCracker
    Soul Shriven
    OP, you’re my hero and an amazing person.
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dude!! You must be the most patient person on earth. That or either completely crazy. I can't overcome the boredom of even 10 minutes of fishing! Congrats though. Pretty amazing stuff!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shantu wrote: »
    Dude!! You must be the most patient person on earth. That or either completely crazy. I can't overcome the boredom of even 10 minutes of fishing! Congrats though. Pretty amazing stuff!

Probably a mix of both :P thank you for the compliments!
  • FluffyKitten
    FluffyKitten
    ✭✭✭
    :|
    Wow, that is crazy, there is no way I would have the patience for this.
    Well done my fellow Swede
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a fellow Master Angler: that's insanely awesome! With emphasis on "insanely" ;) You deserve your own NPC, indeed - @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, can you arrange that? :blush: Or at least a letter or maybe a diary left at one of the fishing spots?
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is great!
    I love seeing things like this.
    Quick question, I stopped fishing because of the bug. It was annoying to catch something but nothing was on the line. Have they fixed it yet?
    Thanks!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is great!
    Quick question, I stopped fishing because of the bug. It was annoying to catch something but nothing was on the line. Have they fixed it yet?
    Thanks!

It has been fixed on the Public Test Server! It should hit the live servers in a few weeks, alongside the Wrathstone dlc!
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is great!
    Thanks!

It has been fixed on the Public Test Server! It should hit the live servers in a few weeks, alongside the Wrathstone dlc!

Thank you for the info! I'll start fishing again once it's fixed.Glad they are going to fix it!
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn OP, your data is sexy! You should do this for other aspects of the game.
    Edited by Mintaka5 on January 31, 2019 5:24PM
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing effort and achievement and great to see this detail as well. Gives me the urge to add to my existing 1 master angler.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is great!
    Thanks!

Actually, and sadly, it hasn't been fixed yet. I created a char on PTS to try it out and got the bug on the second hole I tried. I made a thread on the PTS subforum about it.