Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Elsweyr version to buy?

WolfDK
WolfDK
✭✭
Hey.

I returned to ESO after being gone for a long time ( played at release ) i don't own any of the expansions ( Morrowind/summerset ) all i got is "THE ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE: TAMRIEL UNLIMITED™ PC/MAC RETAIL EDITION"

Just wondering if any know if i'm able to buy the Elsweyr pre order version that comes with both of the last expansions + base game, as a returned player?

"Pre-purchase for immediate access to an exclusive mount, the base game, Summerset & Morrowind Chapters, and the Morrowind & Summerset Collector's Packs (digital pre-purchases only) in addition to bonus in-game content available at launch."

Or if that version is only for 100% new players and old/returning players need to buy the "upgrades" only.

Best Answer

• EitherGuard
    EitherGuard
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the Elsweyr digital upgrade does not come with the expansions (pretty silly if you ask me). Only if you pre-purchase it without owning base game does it come with Summerset/Morriwind.
    Happy even through the toughest of times.
    Answer ✓
  • Aerithone
    Aerithone
    ✭✭✭
    As you already own the base game, you should only buy digital upgrade, it will give you 2 previous expensions and Elsweyr.
    I will show you fear in a handfull of dust.
  • WolfDK
    WolfDK
    ✭✭
    Aerithone wrote: »
    As you already own the base game, you should only buy digital upgrade, it will give you 2 previous expensions and Elsweyr.

The upgrade version does not come with the expansions according to the store.

"PRODUCT DETAILS
    Pre-purchase for immediate access to an exclusive mount in addition to bonus in-game content available at launch."

^Upgrade text

"Pre-purchase for immediate access to an exclusive mount, the base game, Summerset & Morrowind Chapters, and the Morrowind & Summerset Collector's Packs (digital pre-purchases only) in addition to bonus in-game content available at launch."

^none "upgrade" version text

reason i'm a bit confused.
    Edited by WolfDK on January 31, 2019 2:11PM
  • WolfDK
    WolfDK
    ✭✭
    ups double post
    Edited by WolfDK on January 31, 2019 2:11PM
  • Brockxz
    Brockxz
    ✭✭
    I would really want to know the answer to this question too. I own Morrowind as the last expansion but i do not own Summerset. If i buy Elsweyr upgrade will i get Summerset too?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brockxz wrote: »
    I would really want to know the answer to this question too. I own Morrowind as the last expansion but i do not own Summerset. If i buy Elsweyr upgrade will i get Summerset too?

As mentioned above, the Upgrade version does not include any expansions ... the Upgrade is Elsweyr only.

The all-in-one package is for new players who don't have the base game (or existing players that want to start a second account).
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you own ESO on Steam, you can buy a full Elsweyr package here, and vice versa.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com