Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

February Crown Store showcase

Pajor
Pajor
✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno

any news when this will be out?
  • valusthecateater
    valusthecateater
    ✭✭✭
    February?
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    January's Showcase covers through February 4, so definitely next week.
    signing off
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope to see smth nice there :)
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im just curious if/what statuette we'll get.
    Figured someone was asking to see Februarys already
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    January's Showcase covers through February 4, so definitely next week.
    Sad, but probably true. It's a shame that we already have datamined stuff from Wrathstone and collector's edition bonuses from Elsweyr published, but we still haven't seen some crown store items that have been in the game files for over a year :lol: Not even going to mention a certain group of dresses... but I'm keeping my fingers crossed... maybe this month :tongue:
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on January 31, 2019 5:36AM
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for vivecs furnishing pack to return, along with the Naryu kit )
  • Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping to get it before the Storm-Atronach Crates go away so that i can decide whether i spend my crowns on them or upcoming stuff.
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Aiko wrote: »
    I was hoping to get it before the Storm-Atronach Crates go away so that i can decide whether i spend my crowns on them or upcoming stuff.

Same. I hope they release it tomorrow, as that is the 1st and perhaps we are lucky....
    Metal forever \m/
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope we get new, understated horses.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I still have my hope for the pack rat that was datamined a long time ago xD
    Edited by ValkyriesWolf on February 1, 2019 10:02AM
    Metal forever \m/
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since they posted the announcement about the February Gifting Promotion today, I'm assuming next Monday for the Showcase.

Not related to the Showcase, but I'm pleased to finally see a Nord dress, and free at that (in February's daily log-in rewards).
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Since they posted the announcement about the February Gifting Promotion today, I'm assuming next Monday for the Showcase.

Not related to the Showcase, but I'm pleased to finally see a Nord dress, and free at that (in February's daily log-in rewards).

Gift stuff and we'll give you a free exclusive pet! That we'll sell next month!
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'll admit this was my reaction initially too. But if you read the article, they actually address that and say that this pig is absolutely exclusive to gifting.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »

I'll admit this was my reaction initially too. But if you read the article, they actually address that and say that this pig is absolutely exclusive to gifting.

@heaven13
    I did not fully read it. I am glad they have at least heard the outrage from the last gifting pet.
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh...hurry up with the info already. It is the 7th Feb in my part of the world leaving 21 days left in the month.
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matchimus wrote: »
    Oh...hurry up with the info already. It is the 7th Feb in my part of the world leaving 21 days left in the month.

Which part of the world are you in, if you are 3 days ahead of most European countries? I should perhaps ask which WORLD you're from.
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sionIV wrote: »

Which part of the world are you in, if you are 3 days ahead of most European countries? I should perhaps ask which WORLD you're from.

I am from Earth. My part of the world has less land therefore less weight so we spin a little faster than Europe.
    Edited by Matchimus on February 4, 2019 5:51AM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sionIV wrote: »

I am from Earth. My part of the world has less land therefore less weight so we spin a little faster than Europe.

Sounds like a slab of ice somewhere around the north pole...
    >xP
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like we won't see the showcase today with latest flash-deals.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    Meh :disappointed: But at least the current flash sales look promising, Morrowind-themed costumes are aleady back in the store, the odds of returning other Morrowind-themed items for the anniversary seem to be pretty good :smiley: At least my hope for Naryu's hair and personality will sustain me until we see the new February showcase.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »

They burned themselves with the first iteration of this gifting pet reward thing because I also just saw the highlight (free pig pet when you gift!) and wrote it off thinking it'll be in the store in March anyway. Just based on this thread I'm obviously not alone!
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • AvaLanche1
    AvaLanche1
    ✭✭
    I actually really like the idea of promoting Crown gift-giving by offering an exclusive pet/costume/furnishing to buyers.

But I have to admit to being extremely disappointed about this one.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    11:30, where is my showcase? :D
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS plz gib ponies thx
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »

Because otherwise we won't buy the items from the flash sale if we see the new shinies from the showcase... Facepalm.
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is my February Showcase?!
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Atallanta
      Atallanta
      ✭✭✭✭
      It will probably be released tomorrow :(

I do like those flash sales though, especially when it’s for returned items.
    • Atallanta
      Atallanta
      ✭✭✭✭
      Now that I finally decided that it will be released tomorrow and stopped checking website every 5 min, I saw a post on Twitter saying « Soooooooooon »
      Which made me wonder.. soon today or soon tomorrow.. :-(
    • weedgenius
      weedgenius
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      PS4 NA
      Better Homes & Gardens