Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Plot Warp for Murkmire?

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
For previous DLC zones there were fancy means to to warp to them and begin the story-line; "plot warps" I call them. Like the Echatere caravan for Orsinium. Is there one for Murkmire or do you just use the wayshrine?
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an npc at the starting city's of each faction. Look for an npc talking about "collections"
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    There is an npc at the starting city's of each faction. Look for an npc talking about "collections"

You mean the prologue quest? Did that, but can't find anything besides wayshrine to WARP me to Murkmire. What I'm asking is if the wayshrine is the only way to warp there to start story-line or is there an NPC to talk to?
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can start the quest from your stories collections and it will tell you to go talk to Famia. Or you can just go to her location in Murkmire to talk to her. So the quest giver is in Murkmire. I think using the wayshrine to initially get there is the way it is designed.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's also boats to murkmire. Maybe an NPC greets you that way. I am not online now to try.
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    So no fancy warp like the previous DLCs? Lacks art in my opinion.