The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Newbie PC/EU is looking for a newbie for casual game

peikompot
peikompot
Soul Shriven
Hello. I am Sonya, 36. It’s my first game since childhood and I am playing for three days already))) The world is charming, but sometimes it feels lonely to explore it alone. I am bosmer/warden and want to become a good healer someday. I like fishing, gather flowers and learning alchemy. I am a talkative person, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t try hard to become a better warrior. My time zone is UTC +3 (Moscow). Feel free to write. Let’s learn together!
Edited by peikompot on January 27, 2019 7:57PM
  • DarkSlayer352
    Hey, we can play together if you'd wish, not really new but i tend to just wander the world and do quests anyway, my in game name should be @darkslayer352 and time zone UTC +1
    Edited by DarkSlayer352 on January 28, 2019 2:35PM
  • MrFrog91
    MrFrog91
    Soul Shriven
    peikompot wrote: »
    Hello. I am Sonya, 36. It’s my first game since childhood and I am playing for three days already))) The world is charming, but sometimes it feels lonely to explore it alone. I am bosmer/warden and want to become a good healer someday. I like fishing, gather flowers and learning alchemy. I am a talkative person, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t try hard to become a better warrior. My time zone is UTC +3 (Moscow). Feel free to write. Let’s learn together!

Hi, I'm Lorenzo, 28; I'm new too and I was looking for friends to play with. I'm khajiit fellow, nightblade.
    My pg name is Jah'sar The Silent, account name is @MrFrog91 , UTC +1, hope to see you soon :)