Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crimson Wing (Multi-national RPvPvE [Aldmeri Dominion] NA server) is recruiting....

BloodEagleb14a_ESO
We conquered the Plane of Fear, stormed Rubi-Ka, and fought bravely against the Albion and Hibernian forces. We built a city on Aerynth and in another timeline captured many bases from the Vanu and New Conglomerate. The Alliance called us Rebels in a Galaxy far, far away, and the people of Paragon City called us Heroes. We fought back the tides of the Horde, and we backed Queen Antonia Bayle. We were there when the Matrix was unplugged, and survived both stages of Shiro. We were shipwrecked on the shores of Korthos Island, and worked our way across the land of Telon. We were in awe upon entering the valley of Rivendell, as well as watching the Bane swarm over Tabula Rasa. The "King" Conan ordered us to help him defeat an ancient evil and we fought with the Greenskins against the Armies of Order. You could see us soaring in the skies of Atreia, or sometimes Paragon City, and we endured the nuclear conflict brought about by the Shiva Virus. We faced the reckoning of Telara, and we fought against the Sith Empire. We stopped reality itself from breaking asunder, and witnessed Queen Jennah's speech about the tenacity of the human spirit. On Eorzea we laid Titan low, and on Tamriel we aim to crown an Emperor.

Through it all, across multiple timelines and realities.... we have survived.

We are Crimson Wing.

Created in 1996, Crimson Wing is a Multi-national casual PVE/RP/PVP Raiding and Event oriented organization in every game that we are a part of. Basically this means that we are a group of people that have prior commitments in our lives and cannot adhere to a strict raiding or event schedule but still wish to experience end game content as well as events with the help and participation of our members. Both our raiding and event schedules allow for greater flexibility of those who work and attend school full time while still allowing us to progress in the game.

Our average age range is approx 25 - 45 with a few above and below that range. We are a mature content organization and we do not recommend that those under 18 apply. This is not to say that we do not make exceptions to that rule but above all we look at maturity and the ability to work as a team. We take no responsibility for the loss of internet or computer privileges due to things your Guardians might see or hear.

We are not a guild, we are a family. This family is composed of like minded people from around the planet with different skin tones, accents, belief systems, and upbringings. Despite that, we come together over VoIP, Video Games, and a common desire to have fun and surpass all of that.

We do not recruit characters, avatars, toons, or users. We recruit People! Living, breathing people with husbands, wives, kids, significant others and lives. We are not looking for the glory hounds of the internet, we do not feel the need to prove anything to anyone with "phat loots" and bosses killed, it is not our style. We do not r0XoR n00bz oMg wtf BBQ!

Now that we have our history and core beliefs out of the way, here is just a bit more about us:

1) As you can see, we are nomadic, and some of our members will migrate to other MMOs, so if you are looking forward to WildStar, ArcheAge, and EverQuest Next, well so are we! That does not mean we will abandon any of our other games.

2) We do not just focus on MMOs. Many of our members also enjoy FPS games, driving games, and other genres, so chances are you will have a family in your non-MMOs as well.

3) We are based HEAVILY around the use of VoIP (Voice over IP). So much so in fact that our guild chat is oftentimes very empty, even when we are all very busy and having our most fun.

4) We like to surround ourselves with honorable, respectful people, and in so doing, we will go very much out of our way to let members know they are welcome, help them in any way we can, and share our spoils.

5) We are not an organization run by some guild leader and his closest friends as officers. Everyone has a say, and we are always seeking advice on how to make Crimson Wing better.

If you are tired of people with stupid names drive-by inviting you into guilds with stupid names where all they care about is the number of people they can brag they have, Crimson Wing might be for you. We try to cap each of our Branches right around 100 members.

If you are tired of guilds demanding that you be here or there at a certain time, wearing certain gear, and using certain abilities, Crimson Wing might be for you. We think you know how you want to play your character, and we understand that you have a life. We will help with your character when and if you ask, but everything we do is optional.

If you are tired of guilds that sell everything to each other, and use one another just to further their own ends, Crimson Wing might be for you. Everything we have is freely given to one another, and we genuinely go out of our way to support one another through grouping, crafting, and just having a blast.

At this point, I am not sure what else I can tell you about us, so we will throw some links at you…

Our About Us page: http://www.crimsonwing.org/custom.php?page_id=89770&gid=9143
Our Lore: http://crimsonwing.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=60445&gid=9143
Our Code of Ethics: http://www.crimsonwing.org/custom.php?gid=9143&page_id=98232
Our recruitment page: http://www.crimsonwing.org/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=9143

On behalf of Crimson Wing, we thank you for reading, and look forward to seeing you in game!
Edited by BloodEagleb14a_ESO on April 15, 2014 3:47PM
D'vali
Celebrating 21 years of MMO gaming
D'vali.org
Multi-national PvEvP/RP [Aldmeri Dominion] NA server
  • Kyshira
    Kyshira
    ✭✭
    I've been a part of Crimson Wing for many years now and it's been a blast. Every morning look forward to signing into VoIP with my morning cup of coffee in hand as I log in to save whomever needs saving in whatever universe I find myself.
  • BloodEagleb14a_ESO
    We are proud to have had Kyshira among our ranks for the past 4 years. She has brought a sense of humor and naughtiness that just cannot be found on many worlds.
    D'vali
    D'vali.org
  • BloodEagleb14a_ESO
    Just a gentle nudge while the servers are down...
    D'vali
    D'vali.org
  • Khalder
    Khalder
    Greetings. I've been a member of Crimson Wing for close to five years now. Normally I have been a straggler/loner. After my experiences, in a game we all know and love (And love to hate), as a member of a hardcore raiding guild during Vanilla. Shortly after leaving it though I moved around, stayed solo and hopped about a lot. Then after meeting Bloodeagle and a few members, I stuck around.

After being a member for this long, them putting up with me, having so much fun and all around being part of this wonderful family, I can't wait for them to kick me! /Sarcasm. Seriously, though, I would not trade this guild for any other guild. Even if that guild offered me total world domination and the enslavement of mankind. I have, and always will be, a loyal and dedicated member of Crimson Wing.
  • silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've been a member of the Crimson Wing for a couple of years. While it is filled with interesting characters we may not be complete without you ;)
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
  • BloodEagleb14a_ESO
    As you can see, our members do not easily fit into a mold. We are an eclectic bunch that have come together over the years doing the thing that we all love....gaming.
    D'vali
    D'vali.org
  • nuclearpunch
    I only joined Crimson Wing during the Elder Scrolls Online. I don't know much about the history of the guild - but I can tell you that they are all very active, very open, and have a great sense of teamwork and community. Since I was brand new I was expecting to be semi-ostracized from longer-term members (like most typical MMO guilds that have been around a long time). Much to my surprise I haven't had that feeling whatsoever since joining. I'm already having a good time and enjoying being a part of something a little bit bigger than myself.
  • BloodEagleb14a_ESO
    I only joined Crimson Wing during the Elder Scrolls Online. I don't know much about the history of the guild - but I can tell you that they are all very active, very open, and have a great sense of teamwork and community. Since I was brand new I was expecting to be semi-ostracized from longer-term members (like most typical MMO guilds that have been around a long time). Much to my surprise I haven't had that feeling whatsoever since joining. I'm already having a good time and enjoying being a part of something a little bit bigger than myself.

This is how we want all of our members to feel. We have spent 17 years attempting to make sure that from the moment you join us, you feel like you have always been there. I don't think anyone wants to be part of a family where only because the oldest happened to have been there first they get all of the good stuff.

If you are here, then you are as much responsible for making the guild great as the guy or gal that has been with us since day 1, so you deserve to be treated that way.

D'vali
    D'vali.org
  • Yatar
    Yatar
    I joined Crimson Wing for ESO. I didn't want 5 different guilds, I wanted one group of people who would play together and help each other. That's what I've found here, I play normally anywhere from 6-12 EST and there's always multiple people in TS so if I need help on anything I can just ask. They've done lots of research and compiled it for those of us who want it. Great guild if you're looking for a core group to play with.
  • BloodEagleb14a_ESO
    We are about half way to our 100 member cutoff, which is what we do in every game we play. I believe that I should know every person in the guild, and no one should be a number, nor should I ever look at the guild list and realize I have no idea who someone is.

With that being said, if you are seeking an organization where your opinion matters, where no one sells things to their own members, and where helpful people are willing to group with you, answer questions, and look forward to you being a part of the team.....look us up.
    D'vali
    D'vali.org
  • BloodEagleb14a_ESO
    Giving this a quick bump, as we have had more new members telling me they found this on the ESO forums, but knowing we must be 10 pages down.

So now we are THE top post for all of 30 secs.....

QUICK! Join CW before we are buried under page after page of stupidly named guilds......
    D'vali
    D'vali.org