Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Twitch Drops - January 2019

Burgererer
Burgererer
✭✭✭
I recently saw many twitch streamers for eso putting down drops as enabled. However, im unaware of any schedule posted by zos. Any concrete info to help clear up the confusion on this would be appreciated.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    Class Representative
    Twitch streamers get a certain amount ofgive-aways from ZOS from time to time. The schedule to hand them out is mostly dependent on the steamer. Surely ZOS can organize some twitch drop events and ask the streamers to do give-aways at specific dates, but normally it is up to the streamer, when they do give-aways.
    Edited by Checkmath on January 17, 2019 3:57PM
    Guild-Lead Dolche des Königs PC EU
    PvP on Sotha-Sil and Vivec
  • Burgererer
    Burgererer
    ✭✭✭
    @Checkmath that adds some clarity. But normally zos puts out a schedule when theres drops enabled for all eso streams. Was literally watching a stream team member who was like "oh right drops are enabled right now. I need to put that in the description!" This was during the pvp event, so we can assume there was drops for all of eso, but never did i see on the eso site any mention of them.