The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twitch Drops - January 2019

Burgererer
Burgererer
✭✭✭
I recently saw many twitch streamers for eso putting down drops as enabled. However, im unaware of any schedule posted by zos. Any concrete info to help clear up the confusion on this would be appreciated.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twitch streamers get a certain amount ofgive-aways from ZOS from time to time. The schedule to hand them out is mostly dependent on the steamer. Surely ZOS can organize some twitch drop events and ask the streamers to do give-aways at specific dates, but normally it is up to the streamer, when they do give-aways.
    Edited by Checkmath on January 17, 2019 3:57PM
  • Burgererer
    Burgererer
    ✭✭✭
    @Checkmath that adds some clarity. But normally zos puts out a schedule when theres drops enabled for all eso streams. Was literally watching a stream team member who was like "oh right drops are enabled right now. I need to put that in the description!" This was during the pvp event, so we can assume there was drops for all of eso, but never did i see on the eso site any mention of them.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ever since I got my Alex mount to drop out if the twitch drops I don't see the same excitement from getting one...

Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    Ever since I got my Alex mount to drop out if the twitch drops I don't see the same excitement from getting one...

Maybe, just maybe, check post dates before replying?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to put this thread down, as it seemed to have died some time ago. At this time we'd like to try and keep Draugr threads from roaming around the front page, pushing down newer and more lively threads.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.