Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

School of Squids is back recruiting new players [FamilyFriendly; PvX; GER/ENG]

PrimordialSquid
We are a quirky bunch trying very hard to create the best guild we can, and sometimes we struggle - if you are looking for an always-on-point, never forget anything, steady and rigid guild, with lots of resources and perfection in every detail - we are not it.

WHAT WE AIM FOR:
We aim to create a wholesome environment in which new or returning players find themselves able to grow at their own pace, without judgement or constant outside pressure to "be better". We want to support you, no matter your playstyle (min/max or snail-speed).

We have a large number of parents, thus it is understood that sometimes plans fall through or that you have to leave in the middle of a dungeon/trial. We try to accommodate for those situations.

We have an active discord server, in which we offer channels in which "bad words / crude language" are discouraged. We relaxed our rules a bit since we started on this... Other channels are available for training, hanging out ("Tavern"), crafting requests, general guidance, and finding dungeon buddies.

We have a well-stocked guild bank with recipes and furniture documents, and other goodies - which are free to each guildmate. We craft training gear for newbies for free as well. ... and furniture for all those empty houses!

We do other stuff, too - zone clears, PVP, one-on-one lessons, gear farming (vet dungeons), fishing, novelty and serious trials ... Pretty much if one person shouts "Help" we create an impromptu event around it. :D

And some of us speak German. Ja, wir sprechen Deutsch - das hast Du richtig gelesen. Wir freuen uns auf Dich. Hoffentlich bis bald?

If this peaked your interest, contact us through in-game mail (@primordialsquid or @vilahelm), check out our latest video on Twitch, and/or join our discord for more information (https://discord.gg/B9Z5Fes).

With best wishes,
Squid
Edited by PrimordialSquid on December 15, 2019 8:46AM
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Welcome all new members! There are 25 of us atm and we're looking for more to join our ranks 😺
  • selittle64
    selittle64
    Soul Shriven
    Very interested in your guild. I am a new adult player. I will contact you in game.
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @selittle64
    Alright! My in game name is @Kallixenia
    You can also join our discord and ask for an invite there
  • PrimordialSquid
    We are having next Sunday an open-house "Introduction to Dungeons" event - we would like to help you through one dungeon of your choice - Veteran or Normal. Completion is of course not guaranteed on Vet, but if you ever wanted to see what it is all about, join this adventure with SOS. Non-guild members can join this event after joining our discord channel. Please keep in mind that this event is primarily meant for new(er) or returning players.
    There are a few requirements which need to be met for specific dungeons (DLC purchase, ESO+, level, etc.) but we will explain those once we know where you would like to go.
    Edited by PrimordialSquid on January 28, 2019 5:47PM
  • BlackFlag
    BlackFlag
    Ahoy Squid! Was looking around the NA/PC guilds and spotted you. Just wanted to say hello and good luck with your guild!
    XD
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    We are still recruiting new and returning players.
  • PrimordialSquid
    Great news for interested players: our guild has now access to a guild hall with ALL the craftable sets' crafting stations. Next on the lists: all the dummies for your parses. ;)

Also, there are now 33 of us! :)
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    We're still accepting new members.
    Guild discord: https://discord.gg/B9Z5Fes
  • gamerleehk
    gamerleehk
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still accepting new member?

I am a returning player. Leave on 2015, found ESO changed a lot better and just come back for a month to enjoy the new quest , lore and story. Now I am looking for a clan for mainly social. I am Asian and don't know German tho.
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @gamerleehk
    invite sent, welcome!
    you don't have to speak German to join School of Squids
  • PrimordialSquid
    Quick update:

1.) We started a weekly raffle with awesome prices, e.g. 100 percent of the gold, 500 crowns, etc.
    2.) One of our officers will now lead zone clearance events (skyshards, world bosses, public dungeons) every Wednesday.
    3.) We are only 5 new members away from unlocking the guild trader function and will celebrate by hiring a trader. There are 45 of us now!

If you are interested, please join our discord, send an in-game message (mail), or comment on this post. ;)
    Edited by PrimordialSquid on February 19, 2019 4:00PM
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Alright, new and returning players! We're still accepting new members. Our guild is also a great place for those players who have played ESO solo for a while and now would like to get into group content the game offers.
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    We're at 50+ members now!
    https://discord.gg/B9Z5Fes
    Edited by DwellsInNorthwest on February 26, 2019 7:35PM
  • PrimordialSquid
    A quick update:

We are currently having a trader for the first time! She is located in Rift's Outlaw Refuge. We will try to make this happen more often in the future. :)

Also, TONIGHT (as in approx. 30 minutes) we are running a Public Dungeon event where we will fight big bad bosses, gather ALL the loot, and feel like heroic adventurers. If you are quick, you can still join the fun and get to know our guild a bit better. :wink:

Hope to see you soon,
    Squid
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    We are growing and still have room for new members
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    We're at 69 members atm 🦑
    AD PvP event this coming Saturday at 8pm EDT/5pm PDT
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Welcome all new members!
    We now offer trials on Friday nights at 8pm EDT.
    Also, we have a trader again this week.
    Check our discord for more information on upcoming guild events: https://discord.gg/B9Z5Fes
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    We're 88 members atm and still looking for more 🦑
  • Ghostofamessiah
    Ghostofamessiah
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an Invite.
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this a NA or EU guild? It's in the PC NA forum but I saw "EU Dungeons" on the discord.
  • PrimordialSquid
    Hello!

@Ghostofamessiah Invite is coming your way right meow. :smile:

@KRBMMO We are a NA guild. I accidentally posted on the EU forum as well and still haven't figured out how to delete it. lol If you are a EU player, we still gladly invite you to our discord - that way we can help out if you are ever on the NA server.
  • PrimordialSquid
    "EU Dungeons" ? - I misread that. I am not sure where we posted that, but I will gladly fix it if it was erroneous.
  • KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry - I misspoke. There is a school of squids and a society of scholars. I posted the question to the wrong thread
    Edited by KRBMMO on April 8, 2019 7:51PM
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Welcome all new members!
    Please join our discord for more information on upcoming guild events
  • Iphin
    Iphin
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there! Not new, but not necessarily that great at DPS - I get kicked from dungeons a lot so I have been losing some enthusiasm lately due to rude/impatient PuGs.

Would be nice to join a friendly guild that I can learn from and share what knowledge I may have with those just starting out in PvE.

@Iphin

Thanks in advance!
    "Those who believe in Telekinesis, raise my hand."
  • PrimordialSquid
    Hello there, @lphin.

I am so sorry to hear that you had such bad experiences! We will happily help you learn the dungeon mechanics and give you a few tips and tricks on setting up / finding a PVE build that will work better for you (craftable gear is often included).

Sounds like you are good to go in PVP? We have some serious PVP enthusiasts who are currently building up a small group for that content, too.

I am looking forward to seeing you! Invite will be on the way shortly. ;)

With harmony,
    Squid
  • Iphin
    Iphin
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya!

I'm okay at PVP - do enjoy it when it's not toxic! Especially BG. :) Not particularly good at it, but I'm learning!

Thanks - I'll be looking for the invite soon! :)
    "Those who believe in Telekinesis, raise my hand."
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Iphin
    invite sent, welcome 😃
  • Catspaw_62
    Catspaw_62
    Soul Shriven
    If possible I'd like an invite please and thank you.
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Catspaw_62
    we will invite you as soon as we can 😃