The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which campaign have you set as 'home'?

• Vampiresbane
    Vampiresbane
    ✭✭
    Dawnbreaker
    OP, you need to specify EU or US servers or this won't be accurate.
  • Anbokr
    Anbokr
    ✭✭
    So is Auriel's Bow the most active/balanced? Or is it one sided like most of the others?
  • Dannyboy
    Dannyboy
    ✭✭✭
    Auriel's Bow
    WarriorPoets is in Auriels Bow and we spend the majority of our time in game in our Campaign and I really think it is extremely balanced. The title has been passed around to all factions. The scrolls are extremely hard to get DC finally got one last night. I think AD got one early on but DC got it back.

It's been a ton of fun.

D,
  • colinus316
    Auriel's Bow
    Auriel's Bow, it's the place to be...
  • Zaldoras
    Zaldoras
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't set a Campaign yet. What would people suggest as the most "balanced" Campaign?
  • Lobselvith
    Lobselvith
    Soul Shriven
    Wabbajack
    Wabbajack!
  • Chronicle
    Chronicle
    Its a toss up between Auriel's Bow and Wabbajack it looks like. Which Do you all feel would be most balanced?
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker
    I am Ad on dawnbreaker, and it kinda sucks, no one to fight, come on down someone take some keeps or something LOL
  • Imperator_Clydus
    Imperator_Clydus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bloodthorn
    Campaigns are in serious need of balancing. I hope ZOS realizes if they ever hope to achieve balance, they will need to regulate where players go. Bloodthorn was relatively fine with low numbers from all three sides the first day. The second day, an EP super guild/alliance flooded their faction and has completely dominated the campaign since purely on numbers.

They have consistently been camping EP and DC at their respective spawns and many in both of those underpopulated alliances have campaign-hopped. AvA, with perhaps the exception of Auriel's Bow and Wabbajack, has been an absolute disaster for most of the campaigns.

Alliances are lopsided. Players are switching to whichever campaign they can dominate and easily crown an emperor. AvA was never this terrible in beta and I seriously hope ZOS is paying attention. If these population issues are not addressed sooner rather than later, they will see their PvP community will start to leave the game in droves.

I say this as a long-time PvP veteran and having experienced poorly-regulated PvP leading to dying communities. This is absolutely an issue that needs to be resolved immediately. By far this is my biggest concern with the game as it currently stands.
    Edited by Imperator_Clydus on April 4, 2014 11:55AM
    The First Daggerfall Emperor of Tamriel on Bloodthorn and Guild Leader of Shehai
  • malais
    malais
    Wabbajack
    Problem is how are they going to balance it? Force guilds not to join the same one?

The situation will solve itself organically if people would just relax and be patient. I mean wabby's AD emperor was what lvl 26? Balance doesn't matter till 50 anyway on skills or numbers. And actually with vet content it doesn't matter till 50 v10.
  • Randomixx
    Randomixx
    ✭✭✭
    Chrysamere
    We need more Ebonheart peeps in Chrysamere - US! I mean come on, what are you guys doing over there while us Dominion folks get hammered by a DC presence that outnumbers both our factions combined 3-to-1? Playing with dolls?

I'm trying to find some more Oceanic AD players to start filling it up, too. I'm sick of not being able to PvP unless I get up at 5 am because I'm the only one on the entire map during Aussie primetime...
    Edited by Randomixx on April 6, 2014 4:14AM
  • GuinevereDeNoir
    GuinevereDeNoir
    Soul Shriven
    Dawnbreaker
    I participated in EU Dawnbreaker this weekend, and I didn't experience any over-domination by any alliance, on the contrary, I found EU Dawnbreaker pretty balanced between the forces, and very dynamically changing. It was interesting to see, and worth to know, that one look at the map in the morning and see that almost all the map is red by Ebonheart, doesn't mean, that the situation will be the same in the afternoon. It may be quite the contrary. In the morning Ebonheart ruled Cyrodiil, and by the evening, Daggerfall crowned its emperor. It was great fun.
  • Shineko
    Shineko
    ✭✭✭
    Auriel's Bow
    EP, I picked dawnbreaker, regretted it. Switched to Auriel's bow. Everyone in Dawnbreaker zone chat was being mean to me when I told them I was leaving...
  • Alierion_ESO
    Dawnbreaker
    Yeah they should have added as the campaigns got full. Everything is 20/20 hindsight but I thought that was the most obvious move to make.
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skull Crusher
    Campaigns are in serious need of balancing. I hope ZOS realizes if they ever hope to achieve balance, they will need to regulate where players go. Bloodthorn was relatively fine with low numbers from all three sides the first day. The second day, an EP super guild/alliance flooded their faction and has completely dominated the campaign since purely on numbers.

They have consistently been camping EP and DC at their respective spawns and many in both of those underpopulated alliances have campaign-hopped. AvA, with perhaps the exception of Auriel's Bow and Wabbajack, has been an absolute disaster for most of the campaigns.

Alliances are lopsided. Players are switching to whichever campaign they can dominate and easily crown an emperor. AvA was never this terrible in beta and I seriously hope ZOS is paying attention. If these population issues are not addressed sooner rather than later, they will see their PvP community will start to leave the game in droves.

I say this as a long-time PvP veteran and having experienced poorly-regulated PvP leading to dying communities. This is absolutely an issue that needs to be resolved immediately. By far this is my biggest concern with the game as it currently stands.

Uh, no, they definitely do not need to do something to "rebalance" right now. We are officially 3 days past the actual launch. Why in the world would they do something to "rebalance" numbers in Cyrodiil? The vast majority of players are most definitely just leveling still. Whenever I'm PvEing and I see a guild recruitment that sounds interesting, the first thing I ask is, "Which campaign are you playing?" They never know, because no one is PvPing yet.

Let's not all overreact about what's going on in AvA right now as it is quite obviously not what things will look like a month from now.
    Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

• Sallakat
    Sallakat
    ✭✭✭
    Bloodthorn
    I'm on EU Bloodthorn and as a working person it doesn't seem to work for me, a Dominion player. From early access on it has seemed to be that most dominion players are doing pvp late at night and getting some proper action, capturing castles etc and then during the day time not many bother to be really organised etc and we have 2 castles left by the early evening :P
    Rebuilt - Aldmeri Dominion

Kaia Linnea - templar
    Ruusu - sorcerer
    Aino - nightblade
  • Feodred
    Feodred
    Soul Shriven
    Goldbrand
    no i will not stay on goldbrand, there are no daggerfall players meaning aldmeri own everything 24/7 so i need to move somewhere balanced
  • Rotherhans
    Rotherhans
    ✭✭✭
    Wabbajack
    Picked Wabba(EU) simply because of the silly name and being full and overrun by my faction at 2AM in the morning.
    Figured I would thus have the easiest time to get my lvl10 things done in peace. o:)
    Now I´m wondering if it´s this one sided all the time, which is bad too. :\
    Edited by Rotherhans on April 8, 2014 11:19PM
    “I'm not going out of my way looking for devils;
    but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”― Robert E. Howard
  • Darka
    Darka
    ✭✭
    Dawnbreaker
    I think Round Two will be far more balanced, with guilds establishing themselves then working together ( hopefully) to get all on the same server rather then the random choice guilds made Round One

Dawn Breaker NA
    The Defender Gaming Community Est 2006
    Juganoth - Late Night Gaming on Ebon Heart Pact/Wabbajack
    Social Guild of Older Gamers
    "To Those who walked before us
    You made us what we are
    To Those who come after us
    Let us give as good as we got."
  • StoHelit
    StoHelit
    ✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker
    Dawnbreaker NA and yes, it still sucks, especially during non-prime time when I play. However, I'm going to stick to it. Switching to another campaign just 'cause it's easier is lame. Yes, right now Dawnbreaker for reds or blues is pure massacre, but I think it's better to try and fail and fail again than lazily roam around with no enemies to fight.
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    Wabbajack
    Feodred wrote: »
    no i will not stay on goldbrand, there are no daggerfall players meaning aldmeri own everything 24/7 so i need to move somewhere balanced

If you are NA come to Wabbajack as long as you aren't DC. That campaign needs more of everything but DC
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chrysamere
    Sublime wrote: »
    We already got our first Scroll and Emperor. :P

Your fighting next to no enemies though lol

It's all AD on Chrysamere atm really need more EP & DC to make things better!

You must mean the EU server for Chrysamere because in the US server DC owns everything and is comfortably way ahead in points.

• BlueKale
    BlueKale
    Hopesfire
    Our Pact guild went to Hopesfire because it looked like the campaign where we would most likely be underdogs. It was a challenge, but we took back our map and our scrolls last night.

(And hopefully we will need to do it all over again in another event later this week. That's what we "hope" for on Hopesfire.)
    Edited by BlueKale on April 19, 2014 6:50PM
  • Randomixx
    Randomixx
    ✭✭✭
    Chrysamere
    Welp, that's it, Chrysamere US seems to be officially dead. My guild has abandoned it because it's the same Roe-Nickel-Ash stalemate every darn day, and is seriously discussing swapping over to Volundrung (awesome campaign, btw. It's different every day and every faction actually seems to be competitive!), and the other nail in the coffin is that I saw a post on a fansite earlier from a member of that DC megaguild complaining that the only serious EP guild already left about a week ago, and that they are bored because there's no one left to fight.

Well maybe you should have thought about that before backcapping the whole map to get a 100 000+ point advantage and farming the other two factions at their spawn gates?

EDIT: Too bad I can't change my vote now.
    Edited by Randomixx on April 20, 2014 10:54AM
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chrysamere
    Agreed with Randomixx. DC in Chrysamere, you guys claim you want more AD and EP to come in and join the campaign to make it fun again since a lot from EP has left and a lot from our AD has left. Then you guys pull what you did last night, sitting at the Eastern and Western Elsweyr Gates just sieging us and anyone who jumped down to do whatever, and didn't know, you just mangled. We went from a group of 20+ to a group of 6 fast with stuff like that. Heck, no one could even dungeon dive, quest or explore with you guys just sitting at the Elsweyr Gates. I know I'm gone from the campaign after that stunt, need a more balanced campaign.

It's too bad to because I really liked the people in Chrysamere who were AD, they were fun to play with, even am part of a great guild that plays in that campaign but oh well. You DC guys really put the nail in the coffin of this campaign.
  • Lzmegaboy
    Lzmegaboy
    Soul Shriven
    Skull Crusher
    Skullcrusher is my home, the AD has recently taken control of the map and during the primetime, all three factions put up amazing fights and it is a great server to be on!
    Lzmegaboy, Skullcrusher: <The Noore> >:)