The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Ok Stam DPS - Let's get those high parses again - (Enchant Nerf and Racial Balance Thread)

Azyle1
Azyle1
✭✭✭✭✭
So what are we wanting to run. I think we will still go relequen / AY.

Question is, nirhoned, infused? Nirhoned, precise? Poison on the DW bar and weapon damage on the bow bar?

Also , I tested some races for stamblade and I found the following:

RedGuard, Khajiit and Dunmer are all very similar in DPS except Dunmer's sustain is garbage.

Running Velidreth on RG, Stormfirst on Khajiit and Dunmer, I saw no noticeable DPS difference. As a matter of fact they were virtually the same. I COULD run Velidreth on a Khajiit on a 3 million dummy but obviously not a 6 million.
  • Latios
    Latios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems interesting. Most likely infused will be dropped and, as you said, backbar will go for the wep dmg enchant.

I still think Redguard will be the way to go for stam dps. Maybe Orc. I don't see Dunmer as viable with it's trash sustain. We also have to take into account a considerable loss from not using absorb stamina anymore.

PTS is currently downloading before I can do any Stamplar tests.
    Edited by Latios on January 22, 2019 12:29PM
    The Eon Pokémon.
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latios wrote: »
    Seems interesting. Most likely infused will be dropped and, as you said, backbar will go for the wep dmg enchant.

I still think Redguard will be the way to go for stam dps. Maybe Orc. I don't see Dunmer as viable with it's trash sustain.

Yeah, I'd like to see what others are saying.

Also it was the blue max hp max stam food on all the characters.
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latios wrote: »

I still think Redguard will be the way to go for stam dps. Maybe Orc. I don't see Dunmer as viable with it's trash sustain.

Yeah Dunmer sustain is non-existant and you reaaaaallly feel it.

It feels super nice to play a Stamblade dunmer but if you want to push those numbers you have to be really *** careful about your stamina consumption. Cast a couple abilities before they're completely off cooldown and BAM, no stamina for you boi.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade