Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also shoutout to the AD yesterday morning for using their trusty Banaba Phone to call morningcapping AD reinforcements
    to help them dethrone me and kill the........8 DC that were online XD

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j5C6X9vOEkU
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Wolfkeks When I received a whisper from you guys, I thought it was gonna be a salty one at first :D But good to see some people can still take a joke!
  • Aedrion
    Aedrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    Deep_01 wrote: »
    How's Murkmire patch, everyone? Waiting for enchant changes in 4.2.7 or later. Solo pvp seems impossible to me.
    [removed content]

I did not expect to like Stamblade footage because of how hilariously potent the NB class is at ripping people open but you prove that it's not the class that carries you. It's your skill.

Ending bonus fragments were both funny and - as EP player - embarrassing to watch.

Good show though.
    Edited by ZOS_RikardD on December 28, 2018 12:10AM
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings!

We've had to removed some posts because of Naming and Shaming,

It's great to share your experience but please do so without calling out other users.

Thank you for your understanding and please take a moment to review our Community Rules Here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    This time i hope there wont be any problems :trollface:

A bit of december pvp from out guild, hope u will enjoy and wish u Happy New Year (without lags)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8pnMILn_OE
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    RDK lul
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same procedure as every day:
    COwMxO1.png
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    perfectly-balanced-as-all-things-should-be.jpg
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    memegenerator.net... the audacity
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    The same procedure as every day:
    COwMxO1.png

Question is, how can people play on Vivec? I can barely stand the lag on Sotha for a couple of hours a week.
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    For most people lag doesn't matter since they only press 1 ability anyways
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.. Pact people, how are things going for you when same pop amount on all alliances? ;)
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »
    So.. Pact people, how are things going for you when same pop amount on all alliances? ;)

Well, I'm faster with my kill quests :wink:

Nah, tbh was more fun with more people around (though the qq was horrible :scream: )
    Loving the action :blush:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since Jax is posting some vids here, gonna do the same shamelessly: https://youtu.be/M09LmKcnaPM
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, pvp content from Sotha!

Btw, can the event end now pls? Cuz i want to pvp :trollface:

and sth from me, my attempts at magden, still potatoe, but having fun, hope u will enjoy too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTiuGMqVPqQ&
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and sth from me, my attempts at magden, still potatoe, but having fun, hope u will enjoy too

You gonna race change next patch? Argonians surely take a hit.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every race will take a hit. Argonian will still be good - unlike my two stamina Khajiit... :cry:
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

You gonna race change next patch? Argonians surely take a hit.

Ye, they will. But it's good. Tbh loved argo mostly cuz it let me easily switch between mag and stam (still have no idea which warden i want to play :D ). And they still will be good, just tuned down a bit.
    Every race will take a hit. Argonian will still be good - unlike my two stamina Khajiit... :cry:

Now they could be magicka cats B)
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now they could be magicka cats B)

:unamused:

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • AerionMagnus
    AerionMagnus
    ✭✭✭
    >be me
    >proud smurf ever since beta
    >recently switched from Vivec to Sotha
    >found it to be way better in terms of combat
    >time passes, event starts
    >go on Sotha to have some fun
    >DC and AD double-teaming EP once again whatasurprise.jpg
    >DC zone chat all like, "Hurr dee durr, we hate EP, shouldn't attack AD because we give EP a chance to be second" & "We totally didn't win the last campaign because most EP guilds stopped playing it in the last days"
    >EP all pushed in
    >they're last on the scoring board
    >AD clearly committed the most resources in doing that, take two scrolls simultaneously
    >EP now have no more scrolls
    >DC and AD still continue to attack EP, fighting over either Farra or Kings
    >DC, having nothing to do, finally betrays AD and starts taking their keeps when it could've been a nice threeway between all factions throughout the entire time
    Explain? What's the origin story of the Sotha Sil butthurt saga?
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP been zerging the map since ~3 years now. Atm they can't cause all factions are locked thanks to the event. When there isn't an event going on faction pop usually looks this the whole day except for primetime:
    COwMxO1.png
    Thats why AD and DC usually push EP hard during primetime (and during the whole event lul)

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP been zerging the map since ~3 years now. Atm they can't cause all factions are locked thanks to the event. When there isn't an event going on faction pop usually looks this the whole day except for primetime:
    COwMxO1.png
    Thats why AD and DC usually push EP hard during primetime (and during the whole event lul)

^ pretty much this.

If I had to choose between world peace or pushing EPs all day to their base..boy oh boy I would be the first shooting with my trebs into their base making them log off. That's what they did to the other 2 factions for the last 3 years (zerging the map painting every keep and every ressource red).
    Edited by DivineFirstYOLO on January 19, 2019 9:18PM
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had to choose between world peace or pushing EPs all day to their base..boy oh boy I would be the first shooting with my trebs into their base making them log off.

This made me laugh almost too hard! :blush:

It`s funny because its true for me too. :smiley:
  • AerionMagnus
    AerionMagnus
    ✭✭✭
    >muh EP zergs
    Ah, so you're all genuinely butthurt. Yikes.

But how is EP zerging the map, though? Because they are usually the ones who do the morning capping? Are they supposed to let *you* do the morning capping instead, because... reasons? *shrug*

As far as I know, morning capping is FAR from zerging, it's mostly PvDoor and always will be. How does a raid for 20 characters constitute a zerg? Or does faction X become a zerg when they kill three "small scale" people after they've been annoying the group for like half an hour?

And why is EP zerging when you're moving at them with three full raids while completely ignoring AD side, with an occasional exchange of Brindle? With EP being split between the two factions attacking them, is it not more apparent that you're the one who is zerging at the most relevant time of the day? I dunno.

I can understand some people being butthurt about AD on Vivec, but DC was always pretty damn strong over there, and EP seems to be picking up ever since September when they won after a very long time. But even there, with AD dominating since forever, you have a very healthy conflict between DC and EP. Not saying that there are no idiots over there, of course.

Oh well, finding a decent campaign among a horde of kids. Tough livin'.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont get your questions. How are they zerging the map? Did you even look at the picture I posted? EP is faction stacking in Sotha since 3 years now. They avoid fighting (otherwise they would go Vivec). They steamroll the map literally every.single.day. when there isnt a event going on. Most DC or AD who log in between ~8am - 7pm will just log off as soon as they see a map like this:
    zTzss9X.png
    Cause its simply unplayable. You try to leave the gates to go to one of the homekeeps, there will a f***ing EP raid right next to it in sneak to Xv1 you down to get 5 AP.
    And if you go on EP side, you see people still writing "LFG" and stuff in zone, even tho the map is literally dead also there are certain EP zergleaders who are proud having a dead map like this. They are scared of fighting and are usually the ones who log out during 7 pm - 0 am CET when EP gets their daily *** just to log back in later again, when the othr factions are low pop...
    Conclusion: AD and DC will stop "tryharding" EP once their certain stupid zergleaders leave the game and stop destroying the fun for people who want to play PvP on Sotha during daytime.

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • AerionMagnus
    AerionMagnus
    ✭✭✭
    LOL
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

You know, Rilis is right and told you the hard facts. And that is your reply? Figures.

I used to be ep (for years on Sotha pc/eu) and i did switch alliance just because of that situation, i did not want to be part of such alliance. Of course as a daytime player i ended up on the other side of that action and usually it is 20+ ep against 3-4 us at dc when no event such as this at mornings, but i have no regrets. Would travel back in time just to switch again.

See ya on the battlefields. How is it on campaign score now with even population? :trollface:
  • AerionMagnus
    AerionMagnus
    ✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »
    LOL

You know, Rilis is right and told you the hard facts. And that is your reply? Figures.

I used to be ep (for years on Sotha pc/eu) and i did switch alliance just because of that situation, i did not want to be part of such alliance. Of course as a daytime player i ended up on the other side of that action and usually it is 20+ ep against 3-4 us at dc when no event such as this at mornings, but i have no regrets. Would travel back in time just to switch again.

See ya on the battlefields. How is it on campaign score now with even population? :trollface:

>See ya on the battlefields. How is it on campaign score now with even population?
    I have 8 imperials, 7 on DC and 1 on AD (inactive since 2014 though), but I guess being reasonable and asking for a decent campaign experience (WHICH IS 1V1V1) instead of acting insulted and portraying myself as a victim of "the evil EP zerglings", which is what Rilis is doing with such lovely ignorance, now means that I am an EP loyalist (that's how it reads unless you actually think I care about their rank as a DC player). Whatever.

Don't have to react to his/her post in any other way. Let's conveniently not mention what the colour of the map was during the night in the past two months. Riiiiight. So, you know, that thing about "Rilis being right and telling me the hard facts"? I dunno. But let's just say that the faction that does the night capping is being countered by EP morning capping, with the first faction even getting a hefty population bonus in the morning-to-noon time.

Not to mention that - and surely you must realize that - this argument about "population being even" doesn't hold any water at all. It would be relevant if there was any more DC vs AD action, but there really isn't. You seem to be so grounded into the double-teaming mindset that you still continue to play 2v1 versus EP. If they're so trash, why do you do it then? Of course EP is going to be last when the map is split 50-50 between DC and AD who don't even think of fighting each other *most of the time*. No need to be scared shitless of a faction that is so "bad" they can't even hold their own scrolls during prime time, no?

All I know is that when either AD or DC decides to betray its buddy, EP is suddenly free and becomes a very competent faction, capable of pushing in either direction, with groups of equal size than AD and DC. (You know, when there's healthy three-way PVP going on, which seems to be a rarity on Sotha [due to aforementioned "butthurtery"]. Sadly enough, though, since non-CP content is way more fun.

>EP avoids fighting otherwise they would go to Vivec
    Yeah, because everyone prefers CP to non-CP campaigns, right? Right. Let's also not mention the utter lagfest that is Vivec, and let's also not mention the cancerous builds, group or solo based, that CP system brings with it. From what Rilis told me, EP is a faction of cowards who organize groups in the morning just so they can get their dosage of feeling like men. An evil sect that purposefully abandoned Vivec only to terrorize the innocent people of Dominion and Covenant. And Bush did 9/11, of course, while Kubrick himself filmed the Moon landing. This sheer lack of empathy is comical. But NOT ONLY THAT! You see, AD and DC are fighting EP during prime time ONLY because they want the "EVIL ZERGING RAID LEADERS OUT OF THE GAME!111!one". What a noble task! Yes! You don't see me cringing, but I am.

The primary reason why I wrote "LOL" instead of an actual, more serious reply, is that it's completely damn obvious that he/she's actually eluding the facts and using a screenshot of EP morning capping as some kind of a proof of an epic conspiracy and apparently a display of dishonorable gameplay, without even daring to mention how the map looked before. Using that screenshot to imply that these EVIL EP ZERGLEADERS are morning capping out of sheer cowardice and evil and lack of manhood when their actions are very likely a reaction to the faction doing the night capping. This is a pathetic display of hypocrisy, and I could care less about it. "LOL" fits, because 1940-level of propaganda is so old and outdated that it is funny. "LOL" fits, because I feel no need to have a conversation with someone who isn't willing to have an honest conversation in the first place. "LOL" fits, because I find it more entertaining to laugh at idiocracy rather than encourage it even more (which is sadly what I am doing right now, but oh well).

Healthy 1v1v1 without butthurt people trying to make a point and just enjoy the game the way it is supposed to be played? One day, hopefully! Joining a raid and having your leader insist on fighting for Kings when Pact no longer has any AD/DC or even their own scrolls, rather than going for Ash, Roe or Nikel, is getting a bit stale. Just grow up.

Sadly, this is also a consequence of the way the game is designed. Too bad.
    Edited by AerionMagnus on January 20, 2019 8:04PM
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look we have a little Snowflake here!
    You should make an EP. you definetely sound like you would fit perfectly well into that alliance.
    Sorry but I am done talking to you - I attacked you in my other post? LMAO You defo didnt got whispered by me ingame yet :lol:

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Vrenk
    Vrenk
    ✭✭✭
    I think this guy forgets that the reason why EP gets double teamed is because they almost every day (excluding AvA event) hold all scrolls and emp so why would there be a constant fight between ash - nigel, if you see the opportunity to get your points back then isn't that the consequences you should bear at prime time? Also non peak time EP have the most LFG groups and a high population so why would you attack AD and let the alliance with the higher population and the one with the most organised groups push you all the way back to Stros m'kai.
    Having said that, during peaktime, the majority of the time there is action between ash-roe, only for short windows where the opportunity to gain points back is there green alliance up, and at other times during peak time it is also tango and purple alliance.
    I'm also one of those players that mained EP non cp for a year and a bit before going DC to help even out of the population and because playing EP is really laggy, and I can say for sure it's EP's fault the way sotha is.
    The exact same thing would be happening to DC/AD if they hold scrolls and emp at peaktime, look at AD in vivec. If you don't want EP to get fisted so much tell them to just hold emp ring and do not push further like they have for the last 2 years.
    Edited by Vrenk on January 20, 2019 8:27PM

- Make goblins a playable race