Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deciding on Magden build

jam3s4343
jam3s4343
So as the title says I’m making a magicka warden and want to run sort of a frost knight kind of build. Wanted to run SnS as front main bar and ice destro for back bar. What would you guys recommend as sets to run and what skills to run on my bars? Both for PvP and PvE if possible thanks.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best set to fir your imagination would be winterborn from msa, which procs ice pillars when dealing ice damage. Wardens will get a lot of procs with elemental blockade and gripping shards, especially in aoe fights.

In addition there are several sets, that you can choose from:
    - necropotency: Gives lots of magicka and therefore damage
    - lich: can be one-barred and allows using an arena weapon and should cover your magic sustain
    - shacklebreaker: allows the use of witchmothers potent brew to gain good magicka sustain

Those are the most prevalent sets in pvp for magdens. If you want even more ice, then you may add ice heart mosterset, which also shields you (best paired with 5 pieces of light armor to have decent crit chance).
  • ccloyesb14_ESO
    ccloyesb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I run iceheart, torugs pact, and julianos right now. I just hit level 300 and mostly do pve/solo activities. I'm sure I'm doing stuff wrong but she was my first character and she's a blast! I also use double frost staves.

Front bar: gripping shards, deep fissure, bloackade of frost, inner light, elemental weapon, and northern storm

Back bar: ice fortress, blue betty, channeled acceleration, inner light, artic blast, and eye of frost