Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This pvp event is great!

• Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedrion wrote: »
    Stamsorc? Meta?

giphy.gif

If stamsorcs are meta not sure why I don't see many anymore, maybe they are just too fast for the eye to see ^^

• ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crixus8000 wrote: »
    Aedrion wrote: »
    Stamsorc? Meta?

giphy.gif

If stamsorcs are meta not sure why I don't see many anymore, maybe they are just too fast for the eye to see ^^

I mean technically most of the the torugs werewolfs are sorcerer :trollface:
    But in a world where bleedblades, stamplars and stam wardens exist, I dont see a reason to play any other variation of stamsorc besides torugs ww. I mean streak/ball of lightning is neat, but have you heared about spambush and gap closers in general.
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    Get_Packed wrote: »
    Let me guess this straight, someone called you a meta chaser which drove to make a multi-line forum post with screen shots. Because someone called you meta-chaser?

I can do what I want with my free time at work. You can comment about the question I proposed or dissect why anyone posts things on the forums. I thought what happened was funny and decided to share.
    Jakx wrote: »
    The amount of AD NB bow spammer's that whisper me is disproportionate to the amount of whispers I receive from any other faction/class. Both my DC/EP character's 75% of rage whispers come from AD bow spam NB's. If you're PC NA, it's probably a name I'm familiar with.

To be fair, I have no problem with bows. I think they're fine, but many people have strong opinions about them and the hypocracy if this was a snipe spamming NB is pretty funny to me, especially since NB's have sources for pretty much every buff and debuff in the game. When I proposed the question what execute I should use, they told me to use a magicka execute.

Did anyone else read this in an Eric Cartman voice? I read the first line and that was enough.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    courier wrote: »
    Get_Packed wrote: »
    Let me guess this straight, someone called you a meta chaser which drove to make a multi-line forum post with screen shots. Because someone called you meta-chaser?

I can do what I want with my free time at work. You can comment about the question I proposed or dissect why anyone posts things on the forums. I thought what happened was funny and decided to share.
    Jakx wrote: »
    The amount of AD NB bow spammer's that whisper me is disproportionate to the amount of whispers I receive from any other faction/class. Both my DC/EP character's 75% of rage whispers come from AD bow spam NB's. If you're PC NA, it's probably a name I'm familiar with.

To be fair, I have no problem with bows. I think they're fine, but many people have strong opinions about them and the hypocracy if this was a snipe spamming NB is pretty funny to me, especially since NB's have sources for pretty much every buff and debuff in the game. When I proposed the question what execute I should use, they told me to use a magicka execute.

Did anyone else read this in an Eric Cartman voice? I read the first line and that was enough.

giphy.gif

I'll take it. :D
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    21MAuai.png

The line from me " Keep crying, don-" was me getting attacked in BG, after that I realized it wasn't worth my time.

Someone tea-bagged my corpse shortly after leading me to believe it was this person, they were a NB snipe spammer in their teams back line, but I'm not completely sure if it was the person that messaged me.

So apparently I'm a meta chaser for using an execute in pvp in execute range when my choices for executes are from 2 weapon skill lines and I don't like using a 2h in it's current state.

I do not use any proc sets.

How many other people are dealing with comments like this more often now? I guess as a stam sorc I'm an idiot for forgetting to use endless fury as my execute. My bad lol.

uhhh stam sorcs do have an execute tho, its build in as a passive.
    still no excuse for the salt tho
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    heavier wrote: »
    I do not use any proc sets.

so meta it's inverse meta

Your right, I should just quit because it would be too meta to play so inversely meta..

Can I be safe if I only use all white gear, 12 pieces from different sets with training traits. Maybe I'll get enough experience to "get gud".

use invigorating for maximum meta
    training is for leveling not pvp LOL git gud