Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Activity finder for DSA and BRP?

zzzgibbs
zzzgibbs
There are activity finders for all the 4 man dungeon content; can we add dragon star arena and black rose prison to that?
Idk about you guys but I struggle to find people to form a group even being in 5 guilds with players that are more than capable of doing the content.
Makes for a difficult time farming weapons when I spend more time trying to form a group
Edited by zzzgibbs on December 29, 2018 2:12PM
  • SvariBK
    SvariBK
    ✭✭
    Agreed would be a nice addition for the dungeon finder. As long as those two don't add to the random dungeons you could end up with. Coz I clearly don't wanna queue for a random vet and end up in brp with a group of players that also don't wanna do it but one guy. Would probably still be hard to get volunteers.
    BK-22 PC EU Player
    Tank & DD
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you put a dungeon finder for those things then have fun wasting hours of your playtime.
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu
    ✭✭✭
    ooh, imagine a new finder for arena content only.
  • Epicasballs
    Epicasballs
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't want this. It sounds nice but no, just no. Randoms don't understand fungal grotto 2 mechanics much less arena mechanics. This is a horrible idea, sorry. The issue is once you do it for the skin there's not much of a reason to go back in. The weapons are for niche builds and not helpful. No cares to run it more than once. Rewards are not good enough. That's why getting groups is hard. There are no arena points to spend to unlock cool items. Just gear that's mostly useless.
    Edited by Epicasballs on January 14, 2019 5:52AM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You don't want this. It sounds nice but no, just no. Randoms don't understand fungal grotto 2 mechanics much less arena mechanics. This is a horrible idea, sorry. The issue is once you do it for the skin there's not much of a reason to go back in. The weapons are for niche builds and not helpful. No cares to run it more than once. Rewards are not good enough. That's why getting groups is hard. There are no arena points to spend to unlock cool items. Just gear that's mostly useless.

Funny most of the times I have done them is when someone is asking in Zone chat. I say let us queue for them>

spelling fixed
    Edited by Hotdog_23 on January 14, 2019 11:12AM
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love that!
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please yes, I am solo played doing most content via random groups in via activity finder and LFG in trails and such. We need more content via the activity finder. Randoms can be bad yes but also much better than doing it with friends that are just not so good.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    Would be fine but I think that only ones queing for those would be the ones that could not help you to complete those.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding arenas or trials in group finder is a sure fire way to get it nerfed.
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d be for this. It’s a pain to find groups for those.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Adding arenas or trials in group finder is a sure fire way to get it nerfed.

That’s my biggest fear as well. If they only implement group finder for normal difficulty, hopefully we can avoid the nerfs for vet mode.
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    SiAScORCH wrote: »
    If you put a dungeon finder for those things then have fun wasting hours of your playtime.

Disagree and Ive done lots of the hardest mmo content in pugs. Instead of nerfing it altogether do buffs like every other mmo does after so many deaths. They allow power ups in vma how is this any different.
    Edited by Tetrafy on January 27, 2019 12:11AM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No way would I use that. CoH took like an hour today because the two dps either were playing with their feet or were having their first go at the game over a friend's house. One guy would do two 2 heavy attacks then vigor. That's all he did.

For every good pug I get, I get 10 terrible ones.
    Edited by Brrrofski on January 27, 2019 12:40AM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The problem is finding active guilds to do content
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do this. I am mostly solo player doing group content. I have guilds and friends but this is always time sensitive. I want to be able to play content when every I want with random people also fun to meet.

Please put more options in activity finder (normal trials).
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    No way would I use that. CoH took like an hour today because the two dps either were playing with their feet or were having their first go at the game over a friend's house. One guy would do two 2 heavy attacks then vigor. That's all he did.

Sorry but this is possibly upon yourself. I am also Xbox EU and my experience is much better.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    Brrrofski wrote: »

Sorry but this is possibly upon yourself. I am also Xbox EU and my experience is much better.

Sadly Its more often as he says
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of a dungeon finder, but a LFG post place where you can say what you need and the requirements would be nice. Make it like GW2s LFG system.

Trying to find people to do any of the DLC hard modes can be difficult because dungeon finder players just won't do it or aren't capable of doing it.
    Edited by Synapsis123 on January 28, 2019 4:16PM