The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I wish ESO had

• Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooh I also wish we had /smokepipe finally :|

tenor.gif?itemid=5033470

Only in LOTRO my friend..

https://youtu.be/zql0YYW-oEw
    Edited by Zardayne on January 19, 2019 5:21PM
  • Ravereth
    Ravereth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    killmove wrote: »
    Good performance ...

giphy.gif

• madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better performance, better communication, PvE build diversity, no more crown crates
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ..had not forgotten that the best game of the series was about Dunmer.
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fewer annoying people
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Weper
    Weper
    ✭✭✭
    Faster random dungeon queue for solo joining, no endless loading screen sometimes and custom group finder like in WoW.
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orcs
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAxen wrote: »
    I wish eso had fishing poles, with stats. I also wish it had pickaxes and maybe fillet knives. Than it would be perfect.

...It has all three of those things.
    I think they mean usable versions of them.
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    A micro-subscription for just the craft bag. No DLC, no crowns, no exp boost, nothing but the craft bag.

PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭
    better optimization.
  • Saber91
    Saber91
    Make content that makes past zones viable to return again. Something akin to skyrims never ending quests. Just something to go back to zones and have ways of levelling (Yes one tamriel etc does the levelling side, but it means players can pick and choose their fav zones)
  • Dark_in_a_box
    Dark_in_a_box
    ✭✭
    A search system in traders for console
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ESO had mounts multiple people could ride on. Imagine loading up 6 people on a Battle Mammoth and riding to a battle in Cyrodiil!

I have often thought about this too.

I'm so lazy, this would be perfect for me. Then I could be carried everywhere :)

Edited by Crixus8000 on January 20, 2019 1:55AM
  • Steelshiv
    Steelshiv
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish ESO had a streamlined, "moderately laggy" at times (lag free is impossible) AvA system that rewarded creativity, strategic thinking and loyalty to the player alliance that lived up to the scale and matched the tone of the Elder Scrolls francise.
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DarkRealityzz
    Already announced. Waiting for Update21 PTS to make sure it will arrive along with Wrathstone DLC in February.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • OFFL1MIT
    OFFL1MIT
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I wud call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat, And a six four Impala
  • Dark_in_a_box
    Dark_in_a_box
    ✭✭
    Eremith wrote: »
    @DarkRealityzz
    Already announced. Waiting for Update21 PTS to make sure it will arrive along with Wrathstone DLC in February.

A weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can die peacefully. Finally.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No pvp lag....

Like I'm not kidding

It's all I would ever want. I would resub and buy stuffs again
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ESO had a SINGLE PLAYER online option. All things remain intacts! Crown Store and Crates - I love them and no sarcasm here. Everything like now, BUT SOLO SOLO SOLO!!!
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a playerbase instead of a crybaby daycare center
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @juttaa77b16_ESO
    I wish I may. I wish I might.
    that ESO had a less greedy company running it tonight.
    I had a strange feeling that I've heard it somewhere. And now I realised that it's Metallica's song, right?
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im still Salty

2nasgi0.jpg

@Gadamlub14_ESO you and me both :'(
    Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...would give me access to beta-play test Elsewyr :p
    ...would add the functionality at a outfit station to gear up completely in a chosen motif.
    ...would make mounted warfare (jousting, something else? See also below, Cyrodiil is excellent for that)
    I wish ESO had mounts multiple people could ride on. Imagine loading up 6 people on a Battle Mammoth and riding to a battle in Cyrodiil!

...would make node-coffers, regularly find half-emptied nodes (e.g only 'Ta' with another common rune in a rune-node).
    or half emptied furniture like wardrobes etc. (only lockpicks or style-materials left).
    ...would make trap-furniture for homestead. Nothing cooler then big swinging knives at the entrance of my home. And a 'Welcome' door-mat. To finish it off completely.

Edited by BoraxFlux on January 21, 2019 11:08AM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn level difficulty in overland everywhere, less lag, thoughtful balance and not just let's nerf everything which is abused in pvp..
  • dogman
    dogman
    ✭✭✭✭
    capes
    i'm just tryna have a good time