The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

MANY AOE EFFECTS FROM ALLIES / OTHER PLAYERS REMAIN HIDDEN ON XB1 - ANY WAY TO FIX THIS?

Grimsinger
Grimsinger
✭✭
Wardens, specifically, seem to have quite a few of their AOE abilities rendered invisible to other players. Possibly many other class abilities, as well.

This makes it more or less impossible to tank properly, stand in heals, avoid common dangers in PvP... it's pretty awful all-around.

There are a couple old threads floating around in the forums about this, but each thread ends with either a "fix" that doesn't work (i.e. clearing saved data and/or power cycling) @ZOS_BillE , or its simply being ignored @ZOS_GinaBruno .

I contacted customer support, and after enjoying a 13 email thread resultant from the ticket that I opened, it dawned on me that support wasn't even aware that this problem existed.

Which makes me very concerned that this bit of silliness may actually be working as intended? Did ZOS intend to inflict this bit of havoc on us?

It's lame. :disappointed:

Help!
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    The last time that happened to me I had to clear my cache on the Xbox and it seemed to fix it